Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? (11470 Views)

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by tobo44: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nightmare on. Elm. Street.
Willy willy
Childs play
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by bigtij(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Poltergeist
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by imperiouxx(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Pot of life. angry
Evil encounter. Seeing Bisi's face burnt on cooker and her ghost went to kill the other guy at work or amala bust in flame....hihihi (no funny then sha) angry
Ti oluwa ni le. Scenes of ghost dance round the next victim, victim beckoning to the next and the haunting sound was my worst nighmare. angry

1 Like

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by tonyx4x44(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
SAW, the whole series... The writer of that script must be fu*king crazy!

1 Like

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by ifihearam: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Willy willy
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Rotmyt: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Child's play cry
Afterwards,I saw Chucky in my school bag,under the bed,in short, everywhere. I still shiver when I remember him and the green vomit. cry
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hammer house of horror

2 Likes

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by 2cute(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nightmare on Elm Street
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Goodgoody1: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
honeric01: Pot of life.
This one no dey market again, if e dey abeg make somebody contact me I wan buy am. My email na goodduudee@yahoo.com
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by MuyiGL: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Did anyone ever see "Devil Dog; The Hound from Hell"? They don't make horror movies like that anymore. People would die of trauma and depression
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Goodgoody1: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
honeric01: Pot of life.
This one no dey market again, if e dey abeg make somebody contact me I wan buy am. My email na goodduudee@gmail.com
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by timpaker(m): 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
If it is not "Ayamatanga" (hope i spelt the name correctly?) then no other can give me the flick.
I remember after seeing the programme, i hardly sleep and must stay in the middle of some elders to feel safe.

Paulina and Atupka (the shapeless monster) gave me several sleepless night.

That Yoruba film fit kill persin with fear i swear!!!
cry cry cry
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Achieverbaba: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mehn...u guys shud see 1. The house 2. Zombie the flesh eater
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by dontsin: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
It was on my way to Magodo from Isolo Oshodi express way. It was a sunny day and the weather was hot and the heat very bad. You wont believe that inside the hot weather I was catching cold and goose pimples covered my body. Immediately I knew something is about to happen and I prayed. Some minutes to Oshodi proper, I saw these guys surounded our car saying your life or your money...... It was at this point I knew that the cold,the goose pimples inside hot weather was a sigh. I thank God for life.

1 Like

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by nurus: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
DRACULA
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by adim2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mine is from dust to dawn part one. Got scared when those ladies changed to monsters
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
1. SAW (1-3) I think i stopped watching @ 3rd installment.
2. Hills have eyes (1&2) this film is pure brutal, do not watch @ nite, you might not sleep again.
3. Final destination (all of em). 1000 ways to die, imagine any type of death, it is in this movie.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by delors(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Omen, part 1
Evil Dead 1 and 2
Dracula.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked!
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by nusirat(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Hammer house of horror
I
My guy if you watch the movies, you are an old man o. The movies was firstly view in early 80s
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
EvIL dEaD
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by LongOne1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2013
The Ring – that part where the scary little girl crawled out of a TV, I could have sworn she was coming out of mine.

1 Like

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by harlos: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
Final destination 1-5

1 Like

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Shedysworld(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Way back mine was DRACULA(It took time before i could lay those images to rest in my head) but now it's
THE HILLS RUN RED (just 2 bloody).
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by lekyar(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
aasunmoh: 1.AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
2.ZOMBIE THE FLESH EATER
3.CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD
4.OMEN "PART ONE"
5.JAWS "PART ONE"
6.CHUCKY-CHILD STORY

Couldn't step out of my house after watching OMEN!!! Scared the daylights out of me even when I watched it in daytime. Also HAMMER HOUSE of HORROR - Two Faces of evil and children of the full moon.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Ignatio(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Evil Dead. (they've made a remake)

Journey to hell ( when nollywood was still nollywood)
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by zoomzoom1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
EVIL DEAD 1,2 & 3
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Jerry2i(m): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
You guys think you've watched horror movies?you've to go watch,1 the Grudge 1-3, 2 the Ring
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by bigx(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
1. Willy willy
2. Nightmare on elm street
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
mine was THE PREDATOR 1 and 2.....the way he stalks and decapitates his victims scared the holies right out of me.
my brother ll creep behind me and silently wispers" anytime"" and later predator roar.......i dey run even till now

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by naptu2: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
1) The Blob.

2) Devil Dog.

3) All Christopher Lee's Dracula movies.

4) The day the Bridge Fell Down.

5) I Spit on Your Grave.

6) The Cult of Natas (Jimi Odumosu).

7) Lynx (a little bit).

cool OMEN

9) The Exorcist
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by cigaricon(m): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
Karashika (queen of darkness). Though I watched this movie alone when I was 7. After I finished, I came out and I couldn't go into the house again unless someone went with me

Arusi iyi (nolywood). Went to a family friend's place to watch it, after watching it, it was already dark (say 9pm) I had to sleep there cos I was so afraid to return home which was just few meters away
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by reeeT(f): 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
aasunmoh: 1.AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
2.ZOMBIE THE FLESH EATER
3.CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD
4.OMEN "PART ONE"
5.JAWS "PART ONE"
6.CHUCKY-CHILD STORY
. CHUCKY was realli terrifyin.U can neva 4get dat movie especialli wen u watch it as a child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dstv Now App As Stopped Working / The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch / Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.