Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? (11467 Views)

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights / Nigerian Horror Story- A Short Film Script / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by cigaricon(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
No horror movie scares the shiyte outta me than nollywood's. Hollywood horror movies don't scare me.
Anybody watched 'forty days and forty nights' (nollywood)? shocked jeez that movie almost scared me to death

Also SNAKE GIRL and PRINCESS RIHANNA. I couldn't place my legs on the floor while watching these, curled them on the sofa grin and when I was about to sleep, I had to look under my bed to check if snakes were hiding there grin
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by omoodeogere(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
[b]WALKING DEAD SEASON FILM
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by tonididdy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
there are various categories of horror:
There is vamperism
There is zombiesm
There is demonism horror and ;
lastly and best of all: shit happens type of horror.
As a horror freak im still yet to be moved lol.i've seing almost every movie available BUT only one horror movie,i think 'the woman' has got me scared i actually had to turn off the tv and sleep with my lights on.dunno what it was about that movie lol
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by MikeDavo: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Exorcist and The Omen.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by dasparrow: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
@Post

I would say:

1. Child's play (Chucky)
2. The Omen
3. The exorcist

In fact, I am not a horror flick fan. I wasn't back then and I ain't one now. Besides, I was told that you can invite evil spirits into your home when you keep watching horror flicks.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by LushGreenz: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
From day 1,I mean back in the days of VHS,then we boast of the biggest collection.NOT bragging.Horror films have always been my thing.Peeping from my room keyhole while dad and his friends would watch before the night's over.As far as those old school movies are concerned,I don't think there are too many people to displace me on this forum...YES

* The Blob
* Fright Night
* Jeepers Creepers
* Nightmare on Elm Street
* An American werewolf in London
* Dawn Of The Dead
* Night Of The Living Dead
* Count of Dracula,Scars of Dracula,Dracula has risen from the grave
* The Living Dead
* Omen
* Child's Play

Abeg the list is endless from old school oo. Don't wanna start mentioning new-generation horrors

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Ninilowo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
The day of Death
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by elphamexcels: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2013
mehn, na Child's play o...

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by hakunamatata1: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
NIGHTMARE ON ELMS STREET! that was d creepiest ever!
y is nobody talking abt it na?
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by imperiouxx(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Recent scary one is Devil inside (2012) and after follow their link to see more past live horrors www.therossifiles.com
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by ba7man(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Who's noticed that Zombies don't stroll around mindlessly anymore. In recent Zombie flicks, once they spot you they give you a hot chase....and boy, can they run fast now.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Afam4eva(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
hakuna matata: NIGHTMARE ON ELMS STREET! that was d creepiest ever!
y is nobody talking abt it na?
This was another scary sh1t.

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Kingzyice(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
1.nightmare of elm street
3.saw
4.evil dead
5.dawn of the dead
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
williwilli
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Kingzyice(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
This was another scary sh1t.
i cudn't sleep without d lights on 4 a week.

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Kingzyice(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
And how can i forget "1 MISS CALL"
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Kingzyice(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
ba7man: Who's noticed that Zombies don't stroll around mindlessly anymore. In recent Zombie flicks, once they spot you they give you a hot chase....and boy, can they run fast now.
dm dn sabi jump now self!
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by viruz007(m): 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
-Zombie the flesh eater
- Witch Doctor of the Living Dead
- Evil Dead
-Jeepers Creepers.

Zombie the flesh eaters gave me nightmare for days... Heaven forbids that I watch horror movies again...
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by engrjamiu(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
clifford orji the man-eater cheesy grin
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Drag me to Hell,
The ring,
The omen,
1408 and
A nightmare on Elm Street.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by dabossman(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
For me as a kid back then it has to be these three:

1. Carrie
2. The Omen Series (1-3)
3. Evil Encounter (A Jimi Odumosu movie)

Couldn't sleep alone for weeks.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by dabossman(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I would say:

1. Child's play (Chucky)
2. The Omen
3. The exorcist

In fact, I am not a horror flick fan. I wasn't back then and I ain't one now. Besides, I was told that you can invite evil spirits into your home when you keep watching horror flicks.

Oh yes the Exorcist! Yee! That was some really scary stuff.
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by 2morrow: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote author=pavitrabalse07]1408 .. scary movie .....Really when I was watching that movie I got goose pimples

is one of the scary movie on earth! so scary

Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2013
Take me to Hell,Jeepers Creepers,Ti Oluwa ni Ile,The Wrong Turn,Arelu (Fadeyi Oloro)!
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by PastorOluT(m): 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
Zombie d flesh eater n Hell gate

[quote
author=Rapmoney]Sometimes, my mind drifts back to doz days when some
horror flicks made us catch goose Pimples...I still remember the first
day I watched 'Zombie the Flesh Eater'. I couldn't go to the kitchen to
drop my plates after eating...I thot one of doz rotten-looking fellows
would just come out and bite off my neck!

'Zombie the Flesh Eater'...I really need to see dat stuff again.

So, which horror flick made you catch goose Pimples?[/quote]
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
ISAKABA
SHIKAYA
SKULL MOUNTAIN
PASSION OF CHRIST
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by okechukwu3: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Without warning(foreign movie) and Journey to hell(Nigerian Movie).
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Loveaflame(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
THE CRAFT,DEVIL'S DOG AND DEMONS
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by drnoel: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
Evil dead 1
Rabid
Beam stokers dracula
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Krucifax: Evil Dead

The Omen

The Exorcist (voted as world scariest movie ever)

Was just going to include these three in the same order. Evil dead was just something else 'dead by dawn! dead by dawn!' And exorcist had me doing 100m sprints at nights whenever I was sent on an errand. Others include;
Child's play
All Drakula series
Hell Raiser
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by Prodigee: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
Not really an horror movie fan...but hv seem some pretty scary ones- The Ring, Dark Water, White Noise, Inbred (horror-comedy).
Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by ogtavia(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Amaechina: Jeeper's creeper .....some scary shit

Jeepers Creepers 2 is more scary...even heard a part 3 is on the way...

The best karaoke Show on TV you must watch / Dstv Compact Plus / Chimamanda Adichie At The "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Movie Premiere