Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (14573 Views)

Manu Garba Shares The Magical Secret Behind Flying Eagle Victory Over Korea DPR / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by 2million1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
what will u do if burkina faso beat nigeria?
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Sike(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Same way i celebrated when Chelsea Won the Champions league - STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT cheesy wink
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by laykhorn(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: I will dance nake.d....in my room of course.
Lemme join you... Your life will never be the same again
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
Costa2000: Friends are coming to my house so we are going to celebrate with Paella and sangria,from my house to Afro bar.Today na Today.
Chei comfarm naija man

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
2 million: what will u do if burkina faso beat nigeria?
Abeg i use God beg u no spio my day o
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by jude33084(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Chei comfarm naija man

I hope the guy will be ok if we lost? undecided
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by ehigweventures(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
I will return all the glory to God almighty for making the super eagles victorious

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
Omo, if naija carry am, I will baff with cold water, then go and hug transformer•

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by jude33084(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Omo, if naija carry am, I will baff with cold water, then go and hug transformer•

I will drive ambulance behind you just incase wink
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by GentleNaaz(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
I wil sing " all d glory must b to d God.... 4 he is worthy of my praise... No man on earth should b glory of himself, because all d glory must b 2 God"

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by cornor(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'll simply thank God and congratulate frnds around me.

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by tolsaac: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
bengreat: Being that we last won the nation's cup 16 yrs ago,winning it today, i will hang a Nigeria's flag at the Eiffel tower in Paris.
What about you?
19yrs not 16yrs. Super eagles all d way
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by 2million1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Abeg i use God beg u no spio my day o
but e fit happen na
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Atiku2012(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Maa da ile Ball ru
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
staint emres:

I think it was 1994 nija won dis cup. That makes it 19yrs not 16

ok
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: I will dance naked....in my room of course.

Yipeeeeee!!! Can I come watch? I'll just be quiet, sit in a corner and nod my head. grin
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Atiku2012(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ma f0 tv iya sadia
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Zackz: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
i go mek thanksgivin 4 Ma churc4 n shout i luv T.B Joshua
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2013
jude33084:

I will drive ambulance behind you just incase wink

If naija win, and I hug transformer, nuttin go do me• It is allowed .... Or are yhu a learner?
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Tinyemeka(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'll go bake 4 super packs of Indomie, 4 fried eggs and 2 packs of Chi Exotic. grin That's my own style of celebration.
#Teetotler tins.
Ah don repent.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Ichel: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
As for me, na double celebration 2day. As FCB don wire Getafe. E remain mak d Stallion beat SE 4 me. Na only d gods knw how i go dey celebrate am for d Stripe club wey dey ma area. wink
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by saintmartins: 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
only then Will i become GEJ FAN
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
I have two bottles of Cristalino Champagne saved for Super Eagles victory today and for Valentine's Day.

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by nbright: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: I will dance naked....in my room of course.
be careful o... Ur flapping boobi fit give u bleeding nose
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by saintmartins: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2013
laykhorn:
Lemme join you... Your life will never be the same again
PLS DNT BE LIKE MARADONA
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
Are these Eagle capable of defeating any south American country?
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by saintmartins: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
nbright: be careful o... Ur flapping boobi fit give u bleeding nose
DUDS LETSFOPRGET ALL DIS AND START PRAYING
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by sambos994(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
Is that even a question?
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by daylae(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
@topic will gulp a cup of water.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Orikinla: I have two bottles of Cristalino Champagne saved for Super Eagles victory today and for Valentine's Day.

Yeah! Need some of that too
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by gbadexy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
I will go to the nearest ashana joint to collect •̸Ϟ•̸y free phuck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Falcons Forward, Francisca Ordega, Signs Contract With Levante In Spain / Super Eagles Vs Egypt (2 - 3) On Thursday April 12th 2012 / Brian Orakpo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.