Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (14566 Views)

Manu Garba Shares The Magical Secret Behind Flying Eagle Victory Over Korea DPR / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Sunnycliff(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
I will book three hundred soldiers to guard the trophy to avoid a kidnapping story as the trophy lands in naija

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by noblechriss(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
mosho2good: I will go and jump into d river
safe journey!
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Groundzero1: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
ondo_boi: what will i do? Nothing, ofcourse.
Normal day as usual
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Kennysazzy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
W̶̲̅ȋ̊ll b waitin 2 see eyeama danse naked den A̶̲̅♏ off 2 asewo house 2 have free sex as promise ..money 4 drink nd packs ☀f condom already in ma pocket grin
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Ovie56(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
I believe say all this ashawo don dey ready
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
its just a game o, high blood pressure is not a good thing o.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: I will dance naked....in my room of course.

Pls for goodness sake will u snap while dancing unclad and send it to me via (adextaiwn@yahoo.co.uk ) thanks.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by SlyIg(f): 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Red-Light:
eyah ...ur transformer spoil? call phcn now
students' environment matter. Can't even boast of 1hour nepa light this year. It's really very annoying.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by alaoeri: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
Onyenna: I'll visit the nearest 'chalet' Red-light-district.....
Onisekuse.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Gistben: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
I can't wait to have them win. All hail Naija
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by LEXYCOM: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2013
I no dey go office tomorrow be dat.....
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by naptu2: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
yuzedo: All the Ashawo in Nigeria that promised us free punny if Nigeria win shall know my name: Great Yuzedo 1 of Banana Island! tongue tongue tongue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by dotcomnamename: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
[size=18pt]If we won, i will propose to Chi-baby to accept my RING [/size] grin
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Ejine(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Oh boy, WAHALA DEY OOO!

Emenike AND Victor Moses will miss the final match!

And if these CNN articles are anything to go by, they're are rooting for Burkina Faso:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/06/sport/football/football-nigeria-ghana-afcon

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/08/sport/football/football-burkina-faso-pitropia-afcon/index.html?eref=edition
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Tunby(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
mosho2good: I will go and jump into d river
You're the man.The only Man alive.Go ahead we dey watch ur back.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Freezle(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2013
i would just prepare for tomorrow.... got to think ahead you know.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by deeplo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
i will declare 33 lager beer....
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Libkid(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Red-Light:
eyah .... do u live in south africa?
am i mad who tell u say naija don tire me
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Ejine(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
Anyway, if we win, I'll screw the hell out of my girlfriend (the one on my profile picture) till she'll be bed-ridden for 3 weeks.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by LagosBoi2(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2013
[quote
author=megawave]We av already celebrated in church cos Prophet Peter
Adebisi Abiola of christ Miracle Church Mission (CMCM) has prophesied
victory today and super eagles have taken their place by winning. Watch
the prophecy video at today's service.[/quote]

i am very happy to hear this, baba is always on point.

In the capability of the lord's ability, the CUP is ours.

If you wud like, send me ur id lets hook up.
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Hydronium(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2013
SlyIg: Wetin concern me! How will it affect me?
Its been days now, nepa no show light for my area and you d yarn celebration.

Ma'am, you don vex ni? Abeg sufri o
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Pappyto: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Agrika: I will dance naked....in my room of course.
Y in ur room? Cme 2 my room now nd lets dance 2geda
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Bryancrox(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
I will buy a new car tomorrow and spray it green den am gonna meet my doctor and pay him 2 change my blood to green...Frm RED BLOOD CELL to GREEN BLOOD CELL

2 Likes

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by luvlypie: 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tamita: I will call all my Girlfriend for Proper "yashing". Depending on the number of Goals Scored...if Na 10 goals, 10 rounds of HOT s*x
U must b expecting more than 10. TDB
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Debiks: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Is it confirmed dat Emenike and Moses are not playing?
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
Seven (7) of this afcon final thread on the front page alone! I hope we win oh...
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by driand(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
chiefololade: I will be so glad to see the super eagles lift d first trophy in my face.. I'm gonna av a gud dinner wit some beer!!!
chief ololade how old are you sir?
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by luvlypie: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
I wall paint my face green white green for 24hrs
Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Desoda: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'll take up my bible and go to saudi arabia, iraq, afghanistan, and iran for evangelism

1 Like

Re: How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? by Electronzeez(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2013
Sunnycliff: I will book three hundred soldiers to guard the trophy to avoid a kidnapping story as the trophy lands in naija
shut up idiot u cee small pikin hr? #dntsaywotyoucannotdo#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Super Falcons Forward, Francisca Ordega, Signs Contract With Levante In Spain / Super Eagles Vs Egypt (2 - 3) On Thursday April 12th 2012 / The Joseph Yobo Centenary Game (Testimonial) May 27th. 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.