Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears (1761 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears by BeGorgeous(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2013
ATTENTION LADIES!!!
A World leading company in Designer's under-wears has just offered u an opportunity to look gorgeous, sweet and sexy with JOCKEY under-wears at cheap and affordable rate if you order from me. U cant miss this ample opportunity to wear fitting under-wears. Make your orders now & u would get it straight from India to anywhere u are in Nigeria. Rush now to www.jockeyindia.com, choose your styles, colours, names, sizes & codes and then send these details to lookinggorgeous@ymail.com or call me 08158493521 (Amaka) for further details.

Jockey gives you the ‘reduced panty line promise’ with its styles - 1802, 1803, and 1806 in the Soft Wonder Collection. These panties are styled with flat elastic at the leg, ensuring that your outerwear, whether fitted trousers, leggings, or track pants, remains line free.

Re: ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears by Caracta(f): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
In this hot weather? Hell no!

Nice collections... cheesy
Re: ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears by Godmother(f): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
These are the regular ones I see everywhere nah. I was expecting something more exotic
Re: ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears by KINGwax(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
^^
I beg to wonder!!!
Re: ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears by 190: 2:15am On Feb 11, 2013
make una buy wear and upload am naaa

i wan see shocked shocked
Re: ATTENTION LADIES!!! Look Gorgeous With These Underwears by stpat1(m): 5:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Are these not normal Panties I see around? Well I believe there are more to the designs to make them stand unique anyway. Hmmm Val things wink

(1) (Reply)

I Found Out My Bf Has Been Cheating On Me B4 I Almost Told Him Mine. / You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. / Please Help....why Do Some Girls/ladies Behave These Ways ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.