Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans (15966 Views)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Kslib(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
ayswags: God will punish u
lol....
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by ume(m): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
No one have ever played with destiney and won *de stalions hav never defeated SE in de history of football*now that they hav reached finals is just the end of de road for them is just their destiney too bad
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by MrHacker(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mine is that i had a dream last night where i was watching super eagle _ burkina faso. As de ball started , faso football club was suppressing super eagles on till second half when eagles gave an astonished goal by musa,to keep it short after everything eagles won de match with 3 goes to nothing super eagles 3_ 0 burkina Faso

2 Likes

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by ifykoleyahooc(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
We should not allow this fear-inspired comments about our confidence or over confidence from burkinabee fans put our victory in doubt,as we need nothing less than confidence and caution to lift d trophy.Besides,we have a team that is bent on making Nigerians proud today.All they need is our unwavering support.celebration mode already.

1 Like

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by vision2050: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
“I’m waiting for tonight to give my
fiancée the answer whether I will marry
him. He asked me for it last month and I
have been thinking. However, if the
Stallions win tonight I’ll call him and say
I’ve agreed to marry him,” she said. This girl never reach 18yrs na she--goat she be. Make naija win................
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by BigBenoski(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Is there going to be a closing ceremony, guys? If yes, when is it going to start?
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by iluvtotodie(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
Ada Nri1: has it occurred to you that not every1 is perversively into sex? Least of all doing it with a free for all commercial sex worker?it's just like everyother free commodity #worthless
Excuse me, na me you dey talk to ? Abeg, i no understand this your grammar, e too big for me. Come down to my level
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by TmMartins(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2013
The writer lack insight to know and comprehend this mystery team game.
They came to the tournament as nobody ,now that they're becoming somebody people now criticising (they are unbelievers) and you're here writing this negative piece.
If God's is for Super Eagle, who can against them?
Is it Stallion team?
No one!!!
Its only Super Eagle by themselves...
Dear Nairalanders,S.Eagle victory is secured ,in Jesus'Name.Amen!!!
It's done and dusted...
Thank You Lord God!!!!!!!
Up Super Eagle!
Up Nigeria!!!
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by iluvtotodie(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Chiemeka orizu: [b][/b]where is the joint located?

My guy, halla me for toto_is_my_saviour@yahoo.com
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by venorite(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
make una no too jolificate ooo, remember zambia vs. ivory coast, everybodi think say dem don win but zambia shock them.i just hope we will win the match sha.UP EAGLES
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by TmMartins(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2013
The writer lack insight to know and comprehend this mystery team game.
They came to the tournament as nobody ,now that they're becoming somebody people now criticising (they are unbelievers) and you're here writing this negative piece.
Is it Stallion star team?
No one!!!
It's done and dusted...
Up Super Eagle!
Up Nigeria!!!

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by RedLight1: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kslib:
Even if we looose we are still/and will always be better than you ugly burnt smelly lookiing tattered dwarfs.. Get you ugly face off here you wakaso looking ugly ape.. Lmao
choi *faintz* see insult grin
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by onitshaigbo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
I'm sorry for our neighbor to the Northwest, but Burkina Faso has zero chance against Nigeria. I was very confident about Nigeria before yesterday, but after Mali's easy defeat of Ghana, I'm even more confident. It showed that Burkina Faso simply defeated a weak and unmotivated Ghanaian team that even Mali could defeat.

I'm planning my celebration party already for the Super Eagles. No need to actually wait until the end of the match. Not many things in life are certain, but a Nigerian win is definitely certain.

2 Likes

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by lapaz6410: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2013
Kslib:
Even if we looose we are still/and will always be better than you ugly burnt smelly lookiing tattered dwarfs.. Get you ugly face off here you wakaso looking ugly ape.. Lmao

not only will u barbaric monsters lose. your players will return to no power in ur godforsaken stinky cesspool of a country. have u seen how malnourished and skinny ur players look? even with all your oil wealth ur govment cant afford to broadcast the match.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by topsonkay(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mr Hacker: Mine is that i had a dream last night where i was watching super eagle _ burkina faso. As de ball started , faso football club was suppressing super eagles on till second half when eagles gave an astonished goal by musa,to keep it short after everything eagles won de match with 3 goes to nothing super eagles 3_ 0 burkina Faso
i pray it'd be so
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by topsonkay(m): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2013
Mr Hacker: Mine is that i had a dream last night where i was watching super eagle _ burkina faso. As de ball started , faso football club was suppressing super eagles on till second half when eagles gave an astonished goal by musa,to keep it short after everything eagles won de match with 3 goes to nothing super eagles 3_ 0 burkina Faso
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by femmy2010(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
I pray God gives Nigeria the day. Amen
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Ejine(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2013
ume: No one have ever played with destiney and won *de stalions hav never defeated SE in de history of football*now that they hav reached finals is just the end of de road for them is just their destiney too bad

This is just another example of the blind arrogance I'm talking about.
Please kindly shut up and let us finish the match first.
"Fans" like you do the Super Eagles a great disservice!

1 Like

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Ejine(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
Would you like to bet with me that 90 percent of the people running their mouths now about Super Eagles defeating this and that were the same people who thought we'd be crushed by Ivory Coast.

These people are what I call "bandwagon howlers". They're the worst type of fans anyone can have.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by RedLight1: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2013
lapaz6410:

not only will u barbaric monsters lose. your players will return to no power in ur godforsaken stinky cesspool of a country. have u seen how malnourished and skinny ur players look? even with all your oil wealth ur govment cant afford to broadcast the match.
lameeeee *infact too lameeee* go and stack more banku into black brain .. May be u will become interesting small grin
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Akpan107(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2013
faporori24: Well The End Will Justify Thanks Boko Haram Ooo Burkina Faso
sometimes, silence is golden...
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Bobo2: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
coolIf its overconfident,no wahala,let reach the river n let see who go cross am....Up super Eagle cool
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by chadef: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
tb joshua has said nigeria will win, a popular clergy in bokina faso predicted they will win. this is faith vs faith. sidon loook na dog name.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by topsonkay(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
i luv to.to die:
[size=13pt]Walahi, na true these people yarn. This overconfidence don dey too much o! But anyhow sha, na talk them wan talk, na their liver don dey cut them. To my people wey wan follow me come watch this match for the Ashawo joint wey wan give free fuckkk today if super eagles win, make una halla me for the address. I don dey drink Jedi since 3days now dey await this day wey Ashawo promise us free toto.[/size]
HIV is awaiting u. No be only Fuckkk na fork ni. Promiscuous being.. Mtchew
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Bobo2: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
coolIf its overconfident,no wahala,let reach the river n let see who go cross am....Up super Eagle coolwe b mate. B4 if u b super chicken
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by lapaz6410: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2013
Red-Light:
lameeeee *infact too lameeee* go and stack more banku into black brain .. May be u will become interesting small grin

no. lame is ur constant use of black this black that. at 7 30 the whole world will witness 12 white nigerian players on the field. what a bunch of low self esteem losers.
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Feedmemore(f): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
We can make it happen guys.

Yes we can. cool wink

Like the post if you think Eagles will bring the cup to Nigeria.

#team Naija

1 Like

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Kslib(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
lapaz6410:

WTF!!!! Pls name them,you burnt yam..lol
gtfoh,you wakaso looking burnt ape... Pls go and ask CINE AFRIK to play back their tapes of recent weeks and you will see a particular programme on AFCON where these ghanaian girls were talking about how cute our players were and how horrible ghanaian players were looking esp vorsah.. Naija guys are very cute but our current players are average,but look better than the whole fine burnt dwarfs in ghana put together... Fact###
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by TmMartins(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
The writer lack insight to know and to comprehend great work of God.
Is it Stallion team?
No one!!!
It's done and dusted...
Up Super Eagle!
Up Nigeria!!!

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by bcomputer101: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
Say amen...

1 Like

Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Mystiqme: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
I agree o! We too dey run mouth for Naija. Make first half end before we run mouth na. undecided
Re: Overconfidence Will Kill Nigeria - Burkina Faso Fans by Biafrarep(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Richfella: Very true. They have 11 men, and we have 11 men too.

All these "Nigeria will definitely win" guys. Do you have information that all of us don't?

We want to win yes, but those Burkina Faso boys are not coming there to joke around. If we want to win, we'll have to earn it on the field of play.

I was so against the Ghanian team because their fans were too arrogant. Seems Nigerian fans are even more so.
on point bro, I keep telling people that football is full of surprises, though we ought to be optimistic but not over confidence because as it is already, we have put ourselves under undue pressure and if we fail to score early in the match, it could lead to anxiety and frustration. This is 11 men against 11 men in a level playing ground. I pray we win but lets not be over confident.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise / Gernot Rohr Off To Gabon For AFCON / Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.