Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657170 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gold buyers are panting for water. Sellers abeg.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
kenny1984: Closed 2/3 of my AU BUY for 45 pips, leaving the last lot to run. Also added a GU buy to my trade for today @ 1.4928 target 1.5030.Lets see how it goes

hmm...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
closed all my trades for +110pips net. i want to see a retest of my 1/8th level before heading back up...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
closed all my trades for 110pips net.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Odionastron:

hmm...
Closed the last lot...Y hmm?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
all trades closed by them self...so so BE it feels like i just wasted my time today. Eguty still on the same . undecided well better than loss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
prowitin: all trades closed by them self...so so BE it feels like i just wasted my time today. Eguty still on the same . undecided well better than loss

Tomorrow will be a better day, its not just EJ's day today. i m still bullish biased on the pair anyway.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
yomex_y2: closed all my trades for +110pips net. i want to see a retest of my 1/8th level before heading back up...
Bro, please drag the order number of the trades on to a fresh chart and then post the screen shots. Many people out there think that we are making baseless claims. They want to see proof of the earnings. Posting a chart that shows the pip count is discrete enough in my opinion.
Please and please, let's do it this way so as to have people accord some small respect to traders.
Thanks.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips: I called a buy on GBPUSD earlier on today. Here is one trade closed out at 72pips.
Traders, please let us follow this format when posting results of our trades:
Drag the transaction number (order number) to a bare chart then capture the screen.
Post the screen shot and then let us know the number of pips made.
Let's remember that the world only believes what they SEE.
Happy trading!
Meshach

good ideA ,,, cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips: I called a buy on GBPUSD earlier on today. Here is one trade closed out at 72pips.
Traders, please let us follow this format when posting results of our trades:
Drag the transaction number (order number) to a bare chart then capture the screen.
Post the screen shot and then let us know the number of pips made.
Let's remember that the world only believes what they SEE.
Happy trading!
Meshach

Great idea plus posting your calls entry and SL not just flashing of charts after positive trades

btw you need to show by example as you just posted 72pips without details
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips:
Bro, please drag the order number of the trades on to a fresh chart and then post the screen shots. Many people out there think that we are making baseless claims. They want to see proof of the earnings. Posting a chart that shows the pip count is discrete enough in my opinion.
Please and please, let's do it this way so as to have people accord some small respect to traders.
Thanks.
Meshach

... as you please... eu ,gu, ez and ej. i closed my ej with a loss. i m in another gu buy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
Clap! Clap!! Clap!!! Sir yomex,
extremely lovely.
Thumbs up.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by malachi2uk(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
natruetalk:

Great idea plus posting your calls entry and SL not just flashing of charts after positive trades

btw you need to show by example as you just posted 72pips without details

QUITE A LONG TIME BRO

WHERE HAVE U BIN? WE REALLY MISSED YOU THE OTHER SIDE,HOPE YOU ARE BACK NOW.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips:
Thanks.
Meshach

With due respect to you and every other trader here, i dont think i need to prove to anyone whether i m making profit or not, it is left for whosoever to decipher from my analysis whether it worked out or not. i might not post such a chart again to prove myself except for analysis sake.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
malachi2uk:

QUITE A LONG TIME BRO

WHERE HAVE U BIN? WE REALLY MISSED YOU THE OTHER SIDE,HOPE YOU ARE BACK NOW.

re-locate thin noni but all thing is ok now back to rob mind together with ogas in the house
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
yomex_y2:

With due respect to you and every other trader here, i dont think i need to prove to anyone whether i m making profit or not, it is left for whosoever to decipher from my analysis whether it worked out or not. i might not post such a chart again to prove myself except for analysis sake .

grin grin grin
by the time everybody finishes posting evidence the thread is jam packed with pics

whether you post signals or not, or flash charts or not, @ the end of the day, when majority of your income is courtesy of FX you have proved to yourself than your a trader.
gone are the days i needed to prove to someone am a trader
as for me chart flashing continues cool cool
a real cloud trader knows the cloud signals cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2013
yomex_y2:

With due respect to you and every other trader here, i dont think i need to prove to anyone whether i m making profit or not, it is left for whosoever to decipher from my analysis whether it worked out or not. i might not post such a chart again to prove myself except for analysis sake.

my oga this is not a matter of prove to any one, nobody ask of showing profit figures here, but to encourage young traders its good to stick to the purpose of the thread FOREX TRADE ALERT. traders need to make this alert for trade calls not the end product profit chart showing
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by malachi2uk(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
natruetalk:

re-locate thin noni but all thing is ok now back to rob mind together with ogas in the house

GOOD TO HEAR THAT,HOPE EVERYTHING IS MOVING WELL NOW grin grin grin

YOU'VE GOT A MAIL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
natruetalk:

my oga this is not a matter of prove to any one, nobody ask of showing profit figures here, but to encourage young traders its good to stick to the purpose of the thread FOREX TRADE ALERT. traders need to make this alert for trade calls not the end product profit chart showing

yeah good, people are dropping alerts, but what about if someone goes offline for sometime like you did, what happens to his alert followers, i am not a fan of alerts, i believe in self dependence which is what makes a trader.
thats why i always admire the likes of survey cash cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
I can sight my oga them from roof grin grin grin

Natruetalk and Fxisreal

what did u bring for your boy @natruetalk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
natruetalk:

Exactly my point, talking about sticking to the purpose of the thread, if you go back my earlier posts, i did an analysis yesterday night in line with onlineresourse's analysis indicating i will be going with the trade at market open, when i broke even, i posted it and when i closed the trade, i posted it. in my opinion, i think that was ok. But your opinion and every other opinion is respected.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5:

grin grin grin
by the time everybody finishes posting evidence the thread is jam packed with pics

whether you post signals or not, or flash charts or not, @ the end of the day, when majority of your income is courtesy of FX you have proved to yourself than your a trader.
gone are the days i needed to prove to someone am a trader
as for me chart flashing continues cool cool
a real cloud trader knows the cloud signals cool
Careful with the way you talk bro,
remember some time ago that you were aggressively marketing MBFX trading system with the name Rufus John?
Bro, there's a lot we traders need to do to prove that we are honest and true.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
yomex_y2:

Exactly my point, talking about sticking to the purpose of the thread, if you go back my earlier posts, i did an analysis yesterday night in line with onlineresourse's analysis indicating i will be going with the trade at market open, when i broke even, i posted it and when i closed the trade, i posted it. in my opinion, i think that was ok. But your opinion and every other opinion is respected.

very okay that exactly what the thread need, "pre-trade calls not post trade". the problem is some guru fear of posting a call that might turn bad but to me this is nothing because some so call multinational fund manager make bad calls and i believe this will also give more confidence to young traders to have prepare them ahead there is loss as well as profit on trading. not so so flashing of positive chart trades
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
naijababe: This NL prison na wa o. Haba!!!! Since Friday!!!

US oil still as bullish as ever, next stop 107.Bleep maybe even 110.....

Hello naijababe, Please I use the fibonacci on the metatrader platform. It only has 0.0 , 23.6 , 38.2 , 50.0 , 61.8 and 100.0 levels.
It doesnt have other levels like 78.6 and 88.6 on it. How do I get this your type of fibonacci to my screen. Also, yours shows Monthly and weekly Pivots, resistance and supports. Please, how do I also get this on my screen. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips:
Careful with the way you talk bro,
remember some time ago that you were aggressively marketing MBFX trading system with the name Rufus John?
Bro, there's a lot we traders need to do to prove that we are honest and true.
Meshach

marketing, Mbfx
they have a website and i was using it back then, thanks to research , its the past now
no body stops you from dropping signals, but teach others how to trade in the process too cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5:

yeah good, people are dropping alerts, but what about if someone goes offline for sometime like you did, what happens to his alert followers, i am not a fan of alerts, i believe in self dependence which is what makes a trader.

trade calls alone is a training/guide to some new/young traders, they will be able to trace the calls to the chart and cross check their strategy from which they develop their understanding of the chart. i personally gain most of my trade confidence from my boss alert
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
teeboy4x: I can sight my oga them from roof grin grin grin

Natruetalk and Fxisreal

what did u bring for your boy @natruetalk

teeboy man weting you leave for me, boss use to send your message
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
natruetalk:

trade calls alone is a training/guide to some new/young traders, they will be able to trace the calls to the chart and cross check their strategy from which they develop their understanding of the chart. i personally gain most of my trade confidence from my boss alert

if used as stated above it makes sense

cause the bad side is some people tend to depend on other traders signals and forget to do some work on themselves, which on the long run is not good for the trader
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by yomexy2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
natruetalk:

very okay that exactly what the thread need, "pre-trade calls not post trade". the problem is some guru fear of posting a call that might turn bad but to me this is nothing because some so call multinational fund manager make bad calls and i believe this will also give more confidence to young traders as this might have prepare them ahead there is loss as well as profit on trading. not so so flashing of positive chart trades
i agree with you. btw, when u say boss alert, you mean trade like a boss system?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5:

as far as i knew this thread nobody is care if anyone leave here for good. is a forum soja go soja come, the like great trojan, blog-icon among others left the forum but the thread still booming.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
FOMC on wednesday, looks likes its gonna be the major news for the week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Theyjih: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
Odionastron:

Hello naijababe, Please I use the fibonacci on the metatrader platform. It only has 0.0 , 23.6 , 38.2 , 50.0 , 61.8 and 100.0 levels.
It doesnt have other levels like 78.6 and 88.6 on it. How do I get this your type of fibonacci to my screen. Also, yours shows Monthly and weekly Pivots, resistance and supports. Please, how do I also get this on my screen. Thanks.

i hope i dont get smacked for this... pending the time she's outta Nairaland's jail, try inserting a random fibo retracement line on your chart, go to fibo properties insert a new level through add new option ..the level u want under the level parameter as many as posssible i.e for 88.6 insert 0.886 and 88.6 under description for the said row.. u should be good i guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.