Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657228 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by EPOMA(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips:

Okay, Rozay, nor too vex. I needed to prove to you that I've been doing this for almost as long as you've got teeth in your mouth.
No fancy indicators, no red or blue arrows, nothing at all.
Just pure price action trading!
I deserve the respect and I actually DEMAND that you apologize for all the crap you spat out to a SENIOR in this business.
I'm waiting ........ legs crossed ..... sipping something as Aguiyi will say.
Meshach
can you let this go please

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2013
let make some dollar here

sold Gbp/usd @ 1.4896 sl 1.4957
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips:

Okay, Rozay, nor too vex. I needed to prove to you that I've been doing this for almost as long as you've got teeth in your mouth.
I deserve the respect and I actually DEMAND that you apologize for all the crap you spat out to a SENIOR in this business.
Meshach

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2013
You guys should please stop this battle for superiority.It's not worth it.

Meanwhile Gold buy already closed. Sellstop @ 1250
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2013
@ Rozay,
I laugh in Efik. Nor worry, market go teach you how to respect people.
Enjoy your day..
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2013
Kirinwa: You guys should please stop this battle for superiority.It's not worth it.

Meanwhile Gold buy already closed. Sellstop @ 1250

guys
i am a newbie as far as this FTA thread is concerned, any body who is looking for superiority can swallow it undecided
cos pride does nobody any good
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wapmasta001(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2013
rozayx5:

guys
i am a newbie as far as this FTA thread is concerned, any body who is looking for superiority can swallow it undecided
cos pride does nobody any good

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxisreal: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Alert!

just sold GJ @ 150.74 sl 151.71 tp open
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2013
sold audjpy at 92.75, sl 93.05 tp 91.90....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2013
Question for all the gold masters. pls whats the short term future of gold?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2013
Mode di.ck contest initiated on thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips:

I deserve the respect [/b]and I actually DEMAND that you apologize for all the crap you spat out [b]to a SENIOR in this business.
Meshach
[size=13pt]LOL...iam very sure dis is a joke..
Bros, u dont demand for respect, u earn it..there are many traders whom I respect here and none of dem av ever come begging for respect... guy, u need to work on yourself o, honestly[/size]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2013
I don't believe it. What's all the squabble about? You want to show you're really on top of your game, link your account to Myfxbook or the likes, and let the ROI speak for itself.

I presumed this thread was an avenue for traders to share ideas, give opinions and insights to any trades they took, not compete. That one trade went in your favour doesn't mean you're king of the hill, neither does one going against you make you a complete newbie. The whole trader rank thing is just a fallacy. It will be evident in the long run if you know what you're doing or not.

I'll be shocked if there's anyone waiting on the sidelines and initiating every single trade alert posted without cross-checking, because as it implies it's an alert - a little something to inform or warn you of possible price moves from another traders' perspective.

So let's respect each other's opinions on here. Everyone is entitled to showing their perspective of the markets, no matter how they analyze it. The actual trading decisions and churning of profits lie with each individual trader.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by XHTML: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2013
And if I may add to the new/intending traders, I don't think this is a thread to Learn the basics of forex trading. This is practice, more like the battlefield.

So do yourself a favor and do a little reading, go through courses and get a little proficient in reading/understanding the charts so that when one posts an alert or trade call on the thread, you'll be able to analyze it, decide if you can go in or not and maybe provide an opinion.

You have to get the basics right beforehand. #My two cents.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2013
XHTML: And if I may add to the new/intending traders, I don't think this is a thread to Learn the basics of forex trading. This is practice, more like the battlefield.

So do yourself a favor and do a little reading, go through courses and get a little proficient in reading/understanding the charts so that when one posts an alert or trade call on the thread, you'll be able to analyze it, decide if you can go in or not and maybe provide an opinion.

You have to get the basics right beforehand. #My two cents.

1000000000LIKES cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2013
nolly042:
boss i need your assistance. i was made to understand that u fund with acess visa card from binary option room. i tried funding an account with that but it was not possible. contacted the broker but they said fault is from the bank and i have gone to the bank but they are referring me to their lagos customer care. please how did you go about yours.

Which particular visa card are you talking about?

If you are talking about ACCESS, then u need to change your iPin(Internet Pin) on any ATM machine
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2013
rozayx5: seeing a GU signal before the weekend, ( 15 min has been bullish since yesterday) cool

if there is a bounce to resell, we sell cause 4hr is selling

@cloud riders hope your all enjoying your cloud bounce cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kirinwa: Gold buy already closed. Sellstop @ 1250

Sellstop triggered. Presently doing well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
rozayx5:

@cloud riders hope your all enjoying your cloud bounce cool
1.4846 is the level to buy and hold
There should be one last down move maybe tomorrow to 1.4886 after which you most likely will not see this price level again for the next 20 trading days.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips:
1.4846 is the level to buy and hold
There should be one last down move maybe tomorrow to 1.4886 after which you most likely will not see this price level again for the next 20 trading days.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach
till US session closes before i might long this pair. i dont assume any resistance anywhere. #MyThought

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by BTFormular: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Gold will sell till 6pm.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
OliverPin: till US session closes before i might long this pair. i dont assume any resistance anywhere. #MyThought

hope you mean SUPPORT

that is a good idea but will be eyeing the proper change of trend toward Bernake's talk tomorrrow
that doen't mean i will leave my position till then i planned to take my profit off the table as soon as my target met or when i notice the trend does not in love with bear again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by frenchman2: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
massively bought jpy pairs this morning. one minute i saw green everywhere.
now na red devils full my screen. Bad data from the uk wants to ruin the party.
i think the dust from the news is now settling.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
BTFormular: Gold will sell till 6pm.

What's your target?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kirinwa:

What's your target?

My stoploss is 1255
Target is 1050
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
frenchman2: massively bought jpy pairs this morning. one minute i saw green everywhere.
now na red devils full my screen. Bad data from the uk wants to ruin the party.
i think the dust from the news is now settling.

I was expecting a news by 9:30am.Around that time I adjusted my stoploss and was handy and closed my trades with little profits but am satisfied with gold today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
Am watchful of my gold sell.There's a lower bollinger band on 4-hour chart.I will adjust my stoploss around that zone. If price should break it.Omo na Hallelujah tins o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
natruetalk:

hope you mean SUPPORT

that is a good idea but will be eyeing the proper change of trend toward Bernake's talk tomorrrow
that doen't mean i will leave my position till then i planned to take my profit off the table as soon as my target met or when i notice the trend does not in love with bear again
yh support i mean. yh change of trend that could happen anytime. i have studied that after US session the eu and gu in most cases would retrace and continue the following day. so its safer at that session. but then anywhere price go i go follow.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
hmmm AUD don change story line.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
naijababe: Mode di.ck contest initiated on thread grin grin grin grin
Madam, how e dey do you na? Where you disappear go since? Welcome back.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
naijababe: Mode di.ck contest initiated on thread grin grin grin grin

sent u a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.