Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (654537 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips:
You sure are a very good trader!
I affirm that GBPUSD is under priced for the day, week and month.
Buy limit at 1.4863 then hold for the rest of the week.
Enjoy your week.
Meshach
For all those who said I didn't give the trade alert . . .
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
It might help many of you young lads here to know that back then in earlier seasons of this thread, I dedicated almost a whole trading month posting trade calls with entry, SL and TP. Once and if either the TP or SL is hit, I come back and quote my previous post and let them know the result of the trade call.
Many of you guys are pretty young in this business. I sincerely admonish the young ones to go ask the elders about who and who have shown stuff capable of earning them respect.
So to y'all new kids on the block, make una cool down. Una body just dey hot. Anyway, as una begin mature for this business, market go teach una how to dey relax.
I like the youthfulness in you guys. Una still get plenty energy.
Sir yomex humbly posted his charts - that's proof positive of a mature trader. Rozay and the other younger ones dey yarn God knows what. Anyway sha.....
Enjoy your evening.
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
The 1 hours clouds still bullish on EJ, looking for a buy on 15 min chart

the rules still remain, always consider the immediate higher time frame, in the case of 15 min its 1hr chart

hmmm i can see some people are desperate for respect, SMH

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
natruetalk:

teeboy man weting you leave for me, boss use to send your message

Na Egusi and Amala dey oh,when will u be active on YM
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips: It might help many of you young lads here to know that back then in earlier seasons of this thread, I dedicated almost a whole trading month posting trade calls with entry, SL and TP. Once and if either the TP or SL is hit, I come back and quote my previous post and let them know the result of the trade call.
Many of you guys are pretty young in this business. I sincerely admonish the young ones to go ask the elders about who and who have shown stuff capable of earning them respect.
So to y'all new kids on the block, make una cool down. Una body just dey hot. Anyway, as una begin mature for this business, market go teach una how to dey relax.
Sir yomex humbly posted his charts - that's proof positive of a mature trader. Rozay and the other younger ones dey yarn God knows what. Anyway sha.....
Enjoy your evening.
Meshach.

FROM FOREX THREAD ALERTS TO FOREX COMPETITION TRADE angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
teeboy4x:

FROM FOREX THREAD ALERTS TO FOREX COMPETITION TRADE angry

My broda the thing tire me ohh

things like this have made many traders that deserve respect to leave this thread, last time i met with Endfx @ our hook up Joint in Uyo on Thursday, it was things like this that made him to avoid this thread and only come around once in a while.
if years of trading made someone a good trader, many people would have not run from forex back to their Day Job, but here i am a full time trader, i dont have a job, and i depend on FX, its not am too smart, but its God's grace on my life and the little effort i have put in.

I think its best to just stick to my R/room, unhealthy competition has never been beneficial to anyone's progress
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
US Credit suise at 8pm is worth trading. I perceive it will come out strong, uj likely to rise
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamace(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5:

My broda the thing tire me ohh

things like this have made many traders that deserve respect to leave this thread, last time i met with Endfx @ our hook up Joint in Uyo on Thursday, it was things like this that made him to avoid this thread and only come around once in a while.
if years of trading made someone a good trader, many people would have not run from forex back to their Day Job, but here i am a full time trader, i dont have a job, and i depend on FX, its not am too smart, but its God's grace on my life and the little effort i have put in.

I think its best to just stick to my R/room, unhealthy competition has never been beneficial to anyone's progress

Gentlemen, please take it easy. Everybody is important here because we are all contributing in our own little way according to our knowledge, capability and state of mind.

Oga Meshach, please bear with them. Personally, I don't mind whichever way an alert is made or expressed, whether in words or pictorially.

Oga Rozay, no need for vexation. Endure and continue to make your contributions. To others, let us be patient with one another in order to maintain this knowledge sharing thread. I personally have gained a lot from you all. I may not be contributing always but I never failed to come here and tap from your wealth of knowledge.

So, please, Whatever happens, let us endure and continue to focus on our goal of being on this thread which is to tap from one another's knowledge. Let bygone be bygone.

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jsheng(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
fxbomovi: US Credit suise at 8pm is worth trading. I perceive it will come out strong, uj likely to rise

uj rise? will wait and see, coz I have a long sell already
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
meshpips: It might help many of you young lads here to know that back then in earlier seasons of this thread, I dedicated almost a whole trading month posting trade calls with entry, SL and TP. Once and if either the TP or SL is hit, I come back and quote my previous post and let them know the result of the trade call.
Enjoy your evening.
Meshach.

bro's cool down. it doesn't take much to notice a novice trader. you might fool newbies with chart posting as proof of expertise but experienced ones know that anybody can do that. for all we know it might be a demo account. for accountability you attach an account to any of the numerous forex monitoring websites. that's how it's done. I've done that numerous time here. trading history is the key not one day success. you come dey shout because of 72 pips. wetin you go do if you see my account? as for the GBPUSD call.... you said it was a long term trade. 72 pips is not long term. the daily trading range for gu is 80 to 100 pips. the fact that you are even buying gu in the first place astounds me. there is no technical basis for the call. unless you are scalping of course. There is a difference between luck and knowing what you are doing. when price flips on you now you'll be asking "what happened?". This is a decade of trading mentoring you.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
onlineresource: okay so lets talk analysis on the pairs that i trade.

On Eu, on the 4 hour timeframe, there is a strong support level at 27934 area which has been tested a lot of times but price has been rejected this area.
Last 2 candle on the 4hr gave the reversal signal of the downtrend, so am expecting to buy eu either at market open with stop just placed below the lows of 27934 which will be able 30-40 pips.
and as regards target, this could be the begining move to at least 50%fibo level which is 3110 area which is also a key level on my chart. but first, the first target i will be looking at is the break of 29210 area up for the buy to continue up to 3110...

so in summary, i will be buying eu likely at market open with stop just below 2793 which is about 40pips.

still on my buy trade with stop at break even
same with gold at break even

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
WOW... Any conclusion yet? Pre-Alert.... Actually i think i like the idea of Pre-Alert...... makes we younger traders see directions from the view of experts but then it confuses someone atimes. I have closed some trades because of some confident alert dropping by some 'experts' here which actually would have turned out positive if i had not closed, ain blaming no one for it though. after a few losses i built a mind of my own. so the idea of pre-alert i like it, then if any opposite views, debate can come up not argument and quarrel plz. grin God bless
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by mylove007: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2013
Honestly, Rozay has been soo helpful here on this thread. He is always willing to help we the young trader (as quoted by elder Meshach).
Elder Meshach, come to think of it, for how long do you intend posting entries, TPs and SLs when you can just teach the young traders in the house how to trade and be independent of all the signals posted here?
Young Rozay (lol) please tell endfx to come back, I dey miss ham oo.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
OliverPin: WOW... Any conclusion yet? Pre-Alert.... Actually i think i like the idea of Pre-Alert...... makes we younger traders see directions from the view of experts but then it confuses someone atimes. I have closed some trades because of some confident alert dropping by some 'experts' here which actually would have turned out positive if i had not closed, ain blaming no one for it though. after a few losses i built a mind of my own. so the idea of pre-alert i like it, then if any opposite views, debate can come up not argument and quarrel plz. grin God bless

that is how it suppose to be done and other traders will then learn along. not i just close 150pips of UC without any pre-alert call everybody can do that now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Odionastron: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
kenny1984:
Closed the last lot...Y hmm?
notin really. its jst that you may be someone i know.
were you in minna in 2011?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by dagr8(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
[size=13pt] IMO, Meshpips always like causing trouble..is either he is criticizing someone's call or he is criticizing someone's method, he can even go to d extend of criticizing joke sef undecided...Wanting everybody to do it his own way...which is not possible cool
We know you are guru wit several yrs of experience bt evrybody is different. So far, many are contributing their quota and dis thread has been helpful..at least to me... cool[/size]
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kenny1984: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Odionastron:
notin really. its jst that you may be someone i know.
were you in minna in 2011?
Naa. I am not sure...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by kcc515(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yomex, Rozay, Pip love-vendor, and other respected traders on this thread, pls lets run things the way we've been doing and lets keep having fun. Dont leave and dont stop posting because of some rettarded talk from inferiority complexed folks whose rigorous attempt for 'respect' keeps falling down. This thread has been a lot of blessing for me personally, all the alerts and stuff. Pls Ignore this 'meshack/Meshpips,' He is looking for worshippers and he won't get, just like Inverted hammer!

If it is not that you are just stupid, you show up on a thread that has long been existing and then you just want to immediately start proving Don Jazzy, You think all the people you met here are fools, what exactly do you want now? we should come and start licking your asss.

I dont care who you are and what you know, there are some people you cant just come and disrespect on this forum, whether you are right or not, I will support them and oppose you! The likes of Naijababe, Rozay, Martog, Yomex, Ayox (Frawzey), Infofirst, Endfx, and the likes. The generosity of this folks has been a blessing to many! If you want to disrespect them at least earn that spot first, not that you will just roam out of your cage and start shitting with your mouth anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
That am trading 5digit account was only possible by this BONUS. Try it.It has helped my trading account a lot.
iheanyiebeneze: Please my dear join the winners. http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129. There are 85 reasons to trade with them.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
rozayx5:

yeah good, people are dropping alerts, but what about if someone goes offline for sometime like you did, what happens to his alert followers, i am not a fan of alerts, i believe in self dependence which is what makes a trader.
thats why i always admire the likes of survey cash cool
1000 likes
you can say that again... @Surveycash is my Oga on the tree.. nice tin going on here...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
am still a demo boy.. hoping to start live soon.. i need my ogas here to recommend a good broker for me, one with efficient withdrawal activity.. thanks..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 09, 2013
eu closed below a key bullish support line @ 1.2891 which is bad for eu......so i sold eu @ 1.2861 sl 1.2900 tp 1.2750...............

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ayox2003: 2:24am On Jul 09, 2013
ayox2003: Hard to see a clear pattern on Mondays but here is one

USDCAD: AB=CD formation and a potential sell but will watch closely whether it would carry on the NFP hangover, plus the CAD building permits and business survey data coming out, then a clear cut direction should be made, whether up or down. If Bears take over today, then we would see a downtrend till 10400. With the CAD building permits and business survey data coming out, then a clear cut direction should be made, whether up or down. Conversely, Oil will rise.

Frawzey

Welp, slow day yesterday! Placing a sell-stop at 10539 TP: 10400 SL:10580

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 2:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Bought EJ @ 130.10
Bought GJ @ 151.10
Bought gold @ 141.00
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2013
KOKOROKOO!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Kirinwa: KOKOROKOO!
Haba Kirinwa,
since you go that last COCKtail party na him your case come be like this oh!
Abasi!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2013
XE markets - common error and no connection since morning
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by teeboy4x(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2013
rozayx5: XE markets - common error and no connection since morning

YOU DON TOO CHOP THEM NA grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2013
rozayx5: The 1 hours clouds still bullish on EJ, looking for a buy on 15 min chart

the rules still remain, always consider the immediate higher time frame, in the case of 15 min its 1hr chart

hmmm i can see some people are desperate for respect, SMH

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2013
teeboy4x:

YOU DON TOO CHOP THEM NA grin grin grin

grin grin grin

called +35725029910

to close my EJ buy trade for me and they said its server problems and their IT is working on it
i have a 20 pips trailing there
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:19am On Jul 09, 2013
Kirinwa: Bought EJ @ 130.10
Bought GJ @ 151.10
Bought gold @ 141.00

Stoploss adjusted to 1250 for gold.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2013
rozayx5:

grin grin grin

called +35725029910

to close my EJ buy trade for me and they said its server problems and their IT is working on it
i have a 20 pips trailing there

roxay open new account with xe broker
xe dey fear when dey see say rozay dey wreck havoc making money
xe close in SERVER say..... ROZAY E DON DO ABEG NO KILL US....LOL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.