Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (657211 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips:
Haba Kirinwa,
since you go that last COCKtail party na him your case come be like this oh!
Abasi!

grin
meshpips:
Haba Kirinwa,
since you go that last COCKtail party na him your case come be like this oh!
Abasi!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2013
onlineresource:

still on my buy trade with stop at break even
same with gold at break even

stop moved up again on stop...
another trader entered on eu buy with stop at 28141 with both stop at 28655

gold trade still on with 375 pips running from 1220.47
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2013
rozayx5: XE markets - common error and no connection since morning

network restored
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Parisfran(f): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2013
Most wars/quarrel are not about what exactly was said but how it was said. Meshpips has a valid point, we should try and interact more on why a trade was taken and not just appear on the thread and claim 1000pips. Any toad can do that. Oga Mesh, take it easy when addressing people. Respect is always reciprocal.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by nolly042(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2013
teeboy4x:

Na Egusi and Amala dey oh,when will u be active on YM
boss i need your assistance. i was made to understand that u fund with acess visa card from binary option room. i tried funding an account with that but it was not possible. contacted the broker but they said fault is from the bank and i have gone to the bank but they are referring me to their lagos customer care. please how did you go about yours.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2013
seeing a GU signal before the weekend, ( 15 min has been bullish since yesterday) cool

if there is a bounce to resell, we sell cause 4hr is selling

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Kirinwa: Bought EJ @ 130.10
Bought GJ @ 151.10
Bought gold @ 141.00

EJ stoploss adjusted to 130.00
GJ stoploss adjusted to 151.00
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2013
Paris-fran:
Most wars/quarrel are not about what exactly was said but how it was said. Meshpips has a valid point, we should try and interact more on why a trade was taken and not just appear on the thread and claim 1000pips. Any toad can do that. Oga Mesh, take it easy when addressing people. Respect is always reciprocal.
Okay darl, thanks a bunch.
Here's an annotated chart for the viewing and learning pleasure of newbie traders here.
Enjoy your day.
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
I expect one last test of 1.4976 level for the final batch load of sellers to get on board.
There is a level that shows a little bit of connfluence and holds a slight probability of bearing price up as support. The level is 1.4952
Once an if this level fails, it becomes evident that sellers are in charge.
First profit target can be at 1.4924 then we watch to see if that level will crack.
Meshach

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by EPOMA(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2013
pip love-vendor:

bro's cool down. it doesn't take much to notice a novice trader. you might fool newbies with chart posting as proof of expertise but experienced ones know that anybody can do that. for all we know it might be a demo account. for accountability you attach an account to any of the numerous forex monitoring websites. that's how it's done. I've done that numerous time here. trading history is the key not one day success. you come dey shout because of 72 pips. wetin you go do if you see my account? as for the GBPUSD call.... you said it was a long term trade. 72 pips is not long term. the daily trading range for gu is 80 to 100 pips. the fact that you are even buying gu in the first place astounds me. there is no technical basis for the call. unless you are scalping of course. There is a difference between luck and knowing what you are doing. when price flips on you now you'll be asking "what happened?". This is a decade of trading mentoring you.

Why Can't you just help calm things.You did not have to make this comment.I like rozay but what mesh said was not wrong or offensive to deserve any attack. Rozay is always posting charts here so other people posting chart shouldn't a problem and not all posting is a trade call.what ever that can be contributed here is well appreciated. Let be at peace please
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2013
Lets now look at what the candles are telling us:
(1) The candle that formed from 7-8am Lagos time, happens to be the one with the highest volume done thus far in a single hour for today.

(2) The close of the candle is lower than the open (bearish candle)

(3) Volume studies like On Balance Volume or Ord Volume etc will see the candle as ''NEGATIVE VOLUME'' meaning that trades executed within that candle are predominantly ''sell trades.''

This gives further credence to the line study done in my earlier post.

Except something changes (which is very unlikely), we should see price decline steadily until it gets to the next HUP (hold up point @ 1.4924) where it would be needful to re-assess the position.
Happy trading!
Meshach

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips: I expect one last test of 1.4976 level for the final batch load of sellers to get on board.
There is a level that shows a little bit of connfluence and holds a slight probability of bearing price up as support. The level is 1.4952
Meshach

Notice the 9-pip bounce from the EXACT level I mentioned.
See chart attached.
Although I still think we have selling pressure so the level should crack.

Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2013
1.4958 has created a fresh supply level. So traders can add to their short position at this level if they so desire.
Let's keep going!
Meshach

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2013
EPOMA:

Why Can't you just help calm things.You did not have to make this comment.I like rozay but what mesh said was not wrong or offensive to deserve any attack. Rozay is always posting charts here so other people posting chart shouldn't a problem and not all posting is a trade call.what ever that can be contributed here is well appreciated. Let be at peace please

Everyone has a right to their opinions but obviously you either cannot read or can read but cannot comprehend. I hope you read the remark I responded to initially. I consider myself well versed in this game called forex but I don't go around throwing it In people's faces. Also, anyone who takes a trade call solely based on alerts posted here without doing due diligence needs to have his/her head examined. when anyone makes a call I never take it but I still check just to make sure I have not missed something and if I have I adjust. . .If I haven't I leave it the way it is. so, before you check me, check the person causing discontent.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by EPOMA(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2013
pip love-vendor:

Everyone has a right to their opinions but obviously you either cannot read or can read but cannot comprehend. I hope you read the remark I responded to initially. I consider myself well versed in this game called forex but I don't go around throwing it In people's faces. Also, anyone who takes a trade call solely based on alerts posted here without doing due diligence needs to have his/her head examined. when anyone makes a call I never take it but I still check just to make sure I have not missed something and if I have I adjust. . .If I haven't I leave it the way it is. so, before you check me, check the person causing discontent.
It all Good Bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by wapmasta001(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2013
GUYZ DO YOU SEE DIZ PAIR TO CONT D NORTH MOVE?? embarassed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Parisfran(f): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2013
nolly042:
boss i need your assistance. i was made to understand that u fund with acess visa card from binary option room. i tried funding an account with that but it was not possible. contacted the broker but they said fault is from the bank and i have gone to the bank but they are referring me to their lagos customer care. please how did you go about yours.
Teeboy answered that question for me. The issue is to change ur Ipin. Go to any Access Bank atm and change it. When u click on change pin, you will see to options, to change pin or to change IPIN. Click on change ipin and put sometin different from ur normal pin. When u dey go online, when u r asked for pin, put the new ipin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2013
The sell from 4958 failed but a taking a cursory look at the 5min tf reveals what is going on.
The level of confluence @ 1.4952 was still in play as support.
A 1hr candle close below 1.4952 would mean that the support has failed.
See chart attached.
Let's keep moving!
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips: I expect one last test of 1.4976 level for the final batch load of sellers to get on board.
Once an if this level fails, it becomes evident that sellers are in charge.
First profit target can be at 1.4924 then we watch to see if that level will crack.
Meshach

it will be fine waiting till 10am to get clear direction of the Gbp/usd, although the trend still down but am afraid we might see price breaking 1.5000 today
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2013
Price is now trapped in a range between 1.4976 and 1.4955
The break out of this range will tell us where the market has decided to go.
I still feel there is rather strong selling pressure because of the 2-candle formation (bearish outside bar) on 1hr tf.
Let's see where and how the breakout will be towards.
More to come.. .. ......
Meshach

NB
For those that have read Henry Liu's book ''Market prrofiteer'', you will attest to the fact that he mentioned this time period (8am-9:15am) as the period in which market prepares for breakout.
The LFR (London Forex Rush) EA also takes advantage of this period of extreme volatility in the London session and trades the break out. Banking profits in just about 2-3 hours.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2013
Need I still mention that
SELL IS STILL IN FORCE?
Let's keep going!
Meshach

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2013
Kirinwa:

EJ stoploss adjusted to 130.00
GJ stoploss adjusted to 151.00

Am out of EJ,GJ buy.No time for rubbish o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Kirinwa: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2013
I know some people here will enter sell but it's risky o because when two elephants fight, the grass suffers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Okay, I think I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that Red roses in the lab are still growing up and will like to be like Meshach when they finally grow up.
Do have a lovely trading day!
Meshach.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2013
natruetalk:

it will be fine waiting till 10am to get clear direction of the Gbp/usd, although the trend still down but am afraid we might see price breaking 1.5000 today

now eyeing little pullback to enter Gbp/usd SELL after the close of current candle
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by fxbomovi: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips: Need I still mention that
SELL IS STILL IN FORCE?
Let's keep going!
Meshach
bad uk data is d reason for the gu fall
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by onlineresource: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2013
onlineresource:

stop moved up again on stop...
another trader entered on eu buy with stop at 28141 with both stop at 28655

gold trade still on with 375 pips running from 1220.47

out of all trades for now....

second eu trade was closed with a loss of 6pip.
first eu- +62
gold- +360

on gold, am seeing possible retracement to 1240 area before the buy continue...
cant waste that much pips for now...
should price retest 1240, will enter another buy...
also sell in this area is not that okay because of stop, so anyone waiting to sell should wait for
price to move up to at 1260 area so that your stop can be okay on the trade.
Best conservative thing to do is simply wait for a pushup
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by meshpips(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2013
meshpips: Okay, I think I have been able to convince you and not confuse you that Red roses in the lab are still growing up and will like to be like Meshach when they finally grow up.
Do have a lovely trading day!
Meshach.

Okay, Rozay, nor too vex. I needed to prove to you that I've been doing this for almost as long as you've got teeth in your mouth.
No fancy indicators, no red or blue arrows, nothing at all.
Just pure price action trading!
I deserve the respect and I actually DEMAND that you apologize for all the crap you spat out to a SENIOR in this business.
I'm waiting ........ legs crossed ..... sipping something as Aguiyi will say.
Meshach
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by pippimp(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2013
I swear I don't trust this gj fall. . ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.