Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656242 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamace(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2013
jamace: I feel all these currencies are waiting for nonfarm payroll before changing trend. That is to say, most if not all currencies will be maintaining their present major trend till THURSDAY (a day to NFP) and by FRIDAY during the NFP, a new major trend (reversal) will be defined. Talking from experience, anyway.
Just as observed, currencies have been doing exactly that. Let's continue to watch as we trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by disaac73(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2013
I'm enjoying this tread and have learnt a lot just reading post from you guys. My psychological optimism has increased. Thanks to you all, especially my man Benpuzzy..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2013
I like the way the stir over Benpuzzy has gradually died down with most people speaking on behalf of him.I have met him personally and i am sure i have seen his wife before when she was still single,Benpuzzy cannot be compared or liken to Odiaero in any way.Remember Odiaero was most unwilling to give any indy he was using.In my opinion,BENPUZZY BEHAVES LIKE A CRUSADER FOR FX.
Some people are impulsive givers and will almost choke if they don't give-this is my opinion of Ben.Very open minded!If you have not tried this before just sit back and calculate how many pips some pairs like GN,EA and En(on the 1hr tf) can deliver in a week.Imagine someone that can follow these pips-vomitting pairs with even 80% accuracy,3000pips a week will be small.For example i have seen traders in weekly contest that make almost 4,000pips.So depends on how limited your mind is.You can be so limited to think because you can't conceive and achieve it no one else can.FREE YOUR MIND.BELEIVE THE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE GOD DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE.
The secret is this:get 2 to 3 systems that are accurate and devote more time to your trading and you will see yourself beating BEN's record.Ben switches from one sytem to another because of strength and re-enforcement.System A could give a signal and system B could also say the same and you jump in.Don't condemn how another man makes his way in life just look for what you can learn from him.Ben,continue to be yourself,we were all made original not a copy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Aloaye001: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy: My Oga, u've spoken well and i promise not to make any comment again even trade calls infact as i am typing dis, i have already packed all my load to MT4/5 SIGNAL site cos dat place is a place to be, bye to FTA. Anybody dat wants to reach me has my number and email. Happy new month in advance.
Atlast d TOM'S & CO don sucesfully pursue our only BENPUZZY! mk una tie belt 4waist ready 2play benpuzzy role O!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
^^^ what are you saying?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
lawson007: I like the way the stir over Benpuzzy has gradually died down with most people speaking on behalf of him.I have met him personally and i am sure i have seen his wife before when she was still single,Benpuzzy cannot be compared or liken to Odiaero in any way.Remember Odiaero was most unwilling to give any indy he was using.In my opinion,BENPUZZY BEHAVES LIKE A CRUSADER FOR FX.
Some people are impulsive givers and will almost choke if they don't give-this is my opinion of Ben.Very open minded!If you have not tried this before just sit back and calculate how many pips some pairs like GN,EA and En(on the 1hr tf) can deliver in a week.Imagine someone that can follow these pips-vomitting pairs with even 80% accuracy,3000pips a week will be small.For example i have seen traders in weekly contest that make almost 4,000pips.So depends on how limited your mind is.You can be so limited to think because you can't conceive and achieve it no one else can.FREE YOUR MIND.BELEIVE THE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE GOD DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE.
The secret is this:get 2 to 3 systems that are accurate and devote more time to your trading and you will see yourself beating BEN's record.Ben switches from one sytem to another because of strength and re-enforcement.System A could give a signal and system B could also say the same and you jump in.Don't condemn how another man makes his way in life just look for what you can learn from him.Ben,continue to be yourself,we were all made original not a copy.

Bravo!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by raycolz84: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
lawson007: I like the way the stir over Benpuzzy has gradually died down with most people speaking on behalf of him.I have met him personally and i am sure i have seen his wife before when she was still single,Benpuzzy cannot be compared or liken to Odiaero in any way.Remember Odiaero was most unwilling to give any indy he was using.In my opinion,BENPUZZY BEHAVES LIKE A CRUSADER FOR FX.

+1000 likes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by orpeeh: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
Aloaye001: Atlast d TOM'S & CO don sucesfully pursue our only BENPUZZY! mk una tie belt 4waist ready 2play benpuzzy role O!
bros abeg read tom(agbaka) post wella ehnn cuz i no like as people dey use words anyhow for dis. if u dont have anything to ask / suggest, why dont u just watch as i have been doing
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by surveycash(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
benpuzzy:

God bless u sir, that is to tell u the mentality of our people, i am not invisible, i have met most of the big guys in this FTA and i taste to meet more people, when u dont know something and pretend to know, u will always be a failure, That is why, we cannot team up and host a common seminar to help the newbies.

No probs, if Lagos FX Seminar did not hold, i will personally sponsor an "IMO STATE FOREX SEMINAR" so that my people will know that, "FX IS REAL"....

It's quite unfortunate. Those that made conrete effort towards it, we know you and on behalf of the LOC, we appreciate you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
I guess some things never change............. cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2013
Why does Benpuzzy remind me of Piphacker1? We know how his story ended. On a general note, there is no magic indicator in forex, nothing is absolute in this business. For those who does not know Piphacker, pls search for this thread "AMAZING PIPHACKER STRATEGY". Since he decided to leave this thread, I wish him well. This thread is a free thread and indicators are shared freely and openly. Anything short of this is a scam in evolution.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
ACM10: Why does Benpuzzy remind me of Piphacker1? We know how his story ended. On a general note, there is no magic indicator in forex, nothing is absolute in this business. For those who does not know Piphacker, pls search for this thread "AMAZING PIPHACKER STRATEGY". Since he decided to leave this thread, I wish him well. This thread is a free threat and indicators are shared freely and openly. Anything short of this is a scam in evolution.

If only the discerning will pay attention to the bolded. An author wrote in his book that you should run from any trader who only ever shows u his wins but never his loses.

Abi no be for this same thread that I read about Ichimoku, bbstopper abi na bbm, cloud and countless other indies that are supposed to be magic?!. If u nor shine your eye na you know.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
naijababe:

If only the discerning will pay attention to the bolded. An author wrote in his book that you should run from any trader who only ever shows u his wins but never his loses.

Abi no be for this same thread that I read about Ichimoku, bbstopper abi na bbm, cloud and countless other indies that are supposed to be magic?!. If u nor shine your eye na you know.

Sis I tire o. Really some things never change.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
naijababe: I guess some things never change............. cheesy

but not like you now, your absence here was a change already smiley is permission granted to pronounce a welcome back speech...lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
dr-pips:

but not like you now, your absence here was a change already smiley is permission granted to pronounce a welcome back speech...lol

Lol.........absence was not really intentional, had my hands full with a bunch of other thing keeping busy ni. Things are calmer now so I will make an appearance whenever I can wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by martog: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
naijababe:

Quite a while babe...... I do hope you are chopping your oil money codedly... cheers! Happy weekend all!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
martog:

Quite a while babe...... I do hope you are chopping your oil money codedly... cheers! Happy weekend all!

Bros, oyel has been showing me pepper o angry, mehn!!! Come see ranging, one day I go make pips, the next everything go vamoose. Thank baba God for the yellow metal, na hin dey cover the shortfall.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
naijababe:

ACM10: Why does Benpuzzy remind me of Piphacker1? We know how his story ended. On a general note, there is no magic indicator in forex, nothing is absolute in this business. For those who does not know Piphacker, pls search for this thread "AMAZING PIPHACKER STRATEGY". Since he decided to leave this thread, I wish him well. This thread is a free thread and indicators are shared freely and openly. Anything short of this is a scam in evolution.

Thanks for these post, that was what i meant on my post, when people started posting thing like jealous of his profit making. we are here to protect newbies apart from alert that will think it easy that way or there is holy grail somewhere. y jealous i knew how many pips have bank on oil today alone.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin smdh grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by prowitin(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Its obvious there is something wrong some where...after much study and practice in forex I still make the same mistakes. I need to take my notes seriously. Emotional trading is evil...Thanks Benpussy for ur appearance. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
prowitin: Its obvious there is something wrong some where...after much study and practice in forex I still make the same mistakes. I need to take my notes seriously. Emotional trading is evil...Thanks Benpussy for ur appearance. grin

grin grin grin grin. Bros, emotional anything is evil
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
naijababe:

really but i will say the best discerning is the one from ones experiences as a trader,i have spent most of my days and night with technical analysis, made a cocktails of indies and advisors just to get that perfect entry , but the reality is that the market was never perfect, i realise we are playing against the big players the commercial and the speculators which hedges against eachoda, it was then i realise that fundamental release only fuel what has been speculated technically however it is, i ve taken so much loss due to overconfident that i nearly give up, but the holygrail i found was to grab my calculator , my mind, and to focus on my exit particularly for every position, there is no magic indicator, motivated so much by warren buffets that quote : Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1 : , what i do is i calculate all the margin leverage requirement, then i hedge lossing trade to break even whenever i go wrong, the probability calculations is fun, and thats how account build up really.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
^ It is both simple and difficult. Success in trading is based on a basic premise of knowing yourself.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
I need some forex related blogs to read and bookmark. What's your favorite?

I only know of Nial Fuller's blog. Any other that could be a good take off ground?

Thanks smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin. Bros, emotional anything is evil

lol........come to think of it oo, out of emotion comes intuit, while from logic comes reason, does it mean that reason speaks better than intuit ,because am a kind of person that naaturally dont like doing things in a fixed repeated pattern,it tends to be boring on the long run, but so to speaks logic wins in the forex world
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
^ A decision made purely on emotion could be harmful, doing it too many times in trading can only have one conclusion is all i am saying
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
offcos nothing but the cold hard truth smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
The literature spectrum is large, but I would highlight two books: "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevre and the "Market Wizards" by D. Schwager. They convey the spirit of our business accurately...Igor Volkov
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Have the house suddenly gone cold?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2013
ACM10: grin grin grin smdh grin grin cheesy cheesy
i hope you get a medal for that! undecided
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Was away for a few hours and came to see Benpuzzy's name bandied up and down. What really happened abeg? All I know is Oliverpin, Natruetalk, Benpuzzy, Jaidopumpin and a few others held down this fort when every other 'guru' exfilled courtesy TOM29. I want to categorically state that I do not support a few comments on here which have tried to paint him as a scammer. If you want to question a man's method of trading, there are ways to do that without trying to make a villain out of him.

"Benpuzzy is Odaero (sic), Benpuzzy is Piphacker." Too much bickering for so called "traders" don't y'all think?

A little tongue lash from some rogue Tom29 kinda person and you lot will disappear again. (Una no want stain body). Only to re-surface and stifle the little growth this house will try to make in your absence. #nonsense

E no good abeg!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.