Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (659048 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2013
DUMB
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2013
some persons dont want me to post. after so much typing d stuff got wiped. any way dat will be done some other times. una do well as una chase Benpuzzy. it is a pain typing with mobile device
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by jamace(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, let us calm down, please.

Let's face our goal.

I know that together, we WILL achieve our goal.

God bless the FTA family.

ONWARD TOGETHER!!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2013
the envious enemies have succeeded in pursueiiiiiiiiinnngggg Ben outta here chai dat is too bad. while all d other people took to their heeels like people when lion and lioness dey pursue dis man and a few others stood their ground. JESUS NEVER LIE WHEN HE SAID A MANS ENEMY ARE CLOSE TO HIM.
Just ready to do his job cos dis same person you labeled a scam suspect was d the only bold fellow that said he will contribute to d lagos seminar financially before some come dey use shame dey talk.
why d so called gurus dey run he was busy droppig alerts and boldly sayimg FX IS SWEET.
at a time he said he will sponsor me to d lagos seminar but i declined even when he even said he will check at my place in Delta but i refuse d visit cos i am not worthy of it. i am an opposite of dat centurion servant Jesus healed in d bible. this guy is d second most sincere person have seen here and is wiser than most of u here who think they are wise but only in their foolishnessness
any way d fellow dat promised to compensate my lost acct cos of d luv of christ has been chase away by internet monsters. guess what waaaaaaar MAY/WILL staaaaaaaaart
. I just remember my margin call again. So it is true dat when u post making mouth watery pips ears will be filled with adrenaline blood. When u lose acct and ask for help they will send u to mt5 forum to go and be hustling for 20 cents 4rm d thief thief broker called instaforex
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Yes I support Jamace. Let's put all behind and move forward. Let's state objections respectively as matured people. Mr Ben I have and will always respect you, remember when you came bk the last time I was happy pls these are challenges don't let it break you from this family, even if some don't appreciate you some still do, if its possible abeg no leave the thread, just adjust that's all.... Caesaraba I can assure you nobody leaves the thread. They just don't login and contribute but at least they view once a while.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Agbaka abeg calm down no start biafra war2 .... Everything go soon die down ehn biko
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2013
ok till next week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by rozayx5(m): 11:14am On Nov 30, 2013
watching in HD
guess i was not wrong hanging around on the sidelines,
nothing much to gain from this thread nowadays that insults and ungratefulness, i duff hat for those that still keep it running.

hope i see some traders from here at the civic center.
i got my gate pass sent to me through sms about 4 days ago, you will need that to have access to the venue.
omaojo, hisable, lawson, arthuryemi , ( other Lagos based traders that have free time during the day, cause those are working days-- e.t.c expecting to see you guys at lagosforexexpo on tuesday and wednesday, have a nice weekend

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2013
1 tin i know is dat in forums like dis misunderstanding nd disputes r inevitable,however @benpuzzy pls dnt take d assaults too personal,gues d ogas whom i cnt rili blame in dia quest 2 prevent som1 4rm raisin high d hopes of newbies in dis biz r kinda misjudging u coz u r som1 i hold @ high esteem coz of ur humanitarian approach.pls let peace reign
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by lawson007(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2013
Howdy people?..hope we are really using the weekend for what it is designed for ---REST(especially for Fx traders)...I spoke to my man,Benpuzzy,this morning and convinced him to call off his strike.he has agreed to call off his strike,so we can all go back to business as usual in the house called FTA. Let everything get back to normal please.Take it from me some people are extroverts while others are introverts.Some will agree with you while others won't that's the way it is.Benpuzzy you are welcome back...Don't mind anyone just be yourself.Like ROzayx5 always say...PUSh the IGNORE button when you are not pleased.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by caesaraba(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
OliverPin: Agbaka abeg calm down no start biafra war2 .... Everything go soon die down ehn biko

smileyI hope it does soon jaré.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
ACM10: grin grin grin smdh grin grin cheesy cheesy

ACM or what are u called? I dont know if this ur ACM is Anglican Children Ministry or any other, any way i must say that i am very surprise at all ur utterrances knowing fully well that u've never posted any alert on this FTA for a very long time, what brought u to this case- envy, jealousy or what? This game of FX is not how far but how well, that u've been is dis business for a very long time does not mean that u are the "Baba" the person that invented PA is a human and not a robot so there is nothing impossible. Check this link and see people that had traded for a very long term and have never made any loss in FX http://www.mql5.com/en/signals/3913, are they not human being. Benpuzzy the Philanthropist just made a post of his net monthly pips and everybody just came up from their hiding places telling us the mind set of those that claims to be Ogas in this Business, Jealousy.

You likened him to Piphacker-good, how many times have u seen him selling any material on this Forum, how many times have u seen him directing anybody to any thread or how many times have u seen him advertising a website?

Just take a look at the chart below, somebody that made over 498 pips on EA alone for this week, what stops him from making more than the amount of pips he quoted? Knowing fully well that he has taking FX for a life career- spending a minimum of 18hours /day on his System, my people wake up.......

I decided to be watching from a far but had to come in because u are not a good fellow. Somebody suggested to host a Seminar that will benefit the newbies, u all disappeared, what a shame- tomorrow u will come out here and brag that u make millions from fx when u have nothing to show.

The true description of how wealthy u are is the number of people u have helped in life. I was with benpuzzy the day he promised somebody on this FTA (name withheld), of funding his account after the Lagos Forex Expo and FTA Forex Seminar, how many of u can do dat? I disguised myself and called his number, to know what he has in mind by asking us to call, he said he want to be sure that u are into FX Biz before he releasing his indies with little verbal explanation cos he is tired of reading mails besides he dont want ppl to abuse his trading system, some of u that are saying that he doesnt post his loss, why will u post a loss when u did not make any? beside, this is to show u how far u are from this thread, as at last week, he posted three losses on GU, and sometimes he do complain that Fundamentals has dealt with him, that is to show u how transparent he is.

Oga Benpuzzy, please permit me to reveal ur trading pattern to the hawz, i know that i am permitted sir? He uses 1hour time frame to determine the trend direction and 15minutes to enter a trade after identifying his daily pairs with the Indicator at the right hand corner of this Chart, sorry i have to expose myself cos i stole it from Him the day i visited him in his family home thereby risking little amount of his equity for a very high gain when majority will be waiting for full confirmation from either 1 or 4 hour TF. Just look at the arrows on the chart and see how it works, he may not comment on this but whenever u call him, he will know that u are a serious minded person haven risked 100 for recharged card u used to call him

Finally, My Oga just because of ur family that are so dear to u forgive and forget, remember what u always tell me whenever i complain of some peopla's behaviours in this thread, "...united we stand, divided we fall..." we need u most especially now that we need to make more pips for the Xmas expenses. Long Live Benpuzzy, Long Live FTA and Long Live FRN.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lol at the dik swinging contest going on...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Seconder. War has just started infact dey better go and open a new thread or bring BENPUZZY back to dis forum.
Agbaka1: the envious enemies have succeeded in pursueiiiiiiiiinnngggg Ben outta here chai dat is too bad. while all d other people took to their heeels like people when lion and lioness dey pursue dis man and a few others stood their ground. JESUS NEVER LIE WHEN HE SAID A MANS ENEMY ARE CLOSE TO HIM.
Just ready to do his job cos dis same person you labeled a scam suspect was d the only bold fellow that said he will contribute to d lagos seminar financially before some come dey use shame dey talk.
why d so called gurus dey run he was busy droppig alerts and boldly sayimg FX IS SWEET.
at a time he said he will sponsor me to d lagos seminar but i declined even when he even said he will check at my place in Delta but i refuse d visit cos i am not worthy of it. i am an opposite of dat centurion servant Jesus healed in d bible. this guy is d second most sincere person have seen here and is wiser than most of u here who think they are wise but only in their foolishnessness
any way d fellow dat promised to compensate my lost acct cos of d luv of christ has been chase away by internet monsters. guess what waaaaaaar MAY/WILL staaaaaaaaart
. I just remember my margin call again. So it is true dat when u post making mouth watery pips ears will be filled with adrenaline blood. When u lose acct and ask for help they will send u to mt5 forum to go and be hustling for 20 cents 4rm d thief thief broker called instaforex
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
Nigerians will always be Nigerians as Nairaland is a reflection of Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lobatan! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin. This thread eh! Lord have mercy o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
amyoge:
Oga Benpuzzy, please permit me to reveal ur trading pattern to the hawz, i know that i am permitted sir? He uses 1hour time frame to determine the trend direction and 15minutes to enter a trade after identifying his daily pairs with the Indicator at the right hand corner of this Chart, sorry i have to expose myself cos i stole it from Him the day i visited him in his family home thereby risking little amount of his equity for a very high gain when majority will be waiting for full confirmation from either 1 or 4 hour TF. Just look at the arrows on the chart and see how it works, he may not comment on this but whenever u call him, he will know that u are a serious minded person haven risked 100 for recharged card u used to call him
Hmnnn....so you went to Ben's house and used your charms till you were able to steal his strategy. Nice one!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Chivic6452(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2013
^^^ Lmao. Joker
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
^^^ Newbie
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by infofirst(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
We shall get there...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by ACM10: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin Naija funny die grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Just called to say good morning pals Church things on my mind. Oga where u dey nah u better show and remember to send us d indies dat u promised us cum more explanations on ur strategies.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by eedrees(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month traders

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by namdo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
jamace: Ladies and gentlemen, let us calm down, please.

Let's face our goal.

I know that together, we WILL achieve our goal.

God bless the FTA family.

ONWARD TOGETHER!!!!

...a normal breed I guess.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Agbaka1: When u lose acct and ask for help they will send u to mt5 forum to go and be hustling for 20 cents 4rm d thief thief broker called instaforex
This reminded me of the dude who needed help from here but was made a mockery of his predicament.

I was shocked to see supposed traders and adults who find such a thing exciting.

Nigerians?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by cashvault(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
November have just ended, did instaforex make any payment to anybody, as regard the trapped fund made with liberty reserve?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
2s£xy:
This reminded me of the dude who needed help from here but was made a mockery of his predicament.

I was shocked to see supposed traders and adults who find such a thing exciting.

Nigerians?

the day you chop belleful go to other foreign fx forums and ask for such help ( that you have blown your account and you need help) if you dont get banned as a scammer come back and tell me undecided
every trader struggled to make it, there is no free money anywhere, people have lost mills in this biz but still kept trading till they made it.
so i cant see why someone will blow his/her account out of greed and come to look for charity in a faceless forum undecided

and when such charity is not forthcoming people are labelled wicked
if you dont use your personal money to fund an account you will never take trading serious, so mt5 is even doing them a favor, i have raised some$ there before and am still trading it till date since last year

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Anti-corruption, be bold and post with your real handle.

That aside.

What I have a problem is LAUGHING at the dude. If you had one eye, and someone made a mockery of your predicament, how does that make u feel and what does it say about the person?

No man is infallible and I don't pray you find yourself in a situation where you will have no choice. Man, you will do some nasty things!

Anyways, I get your point though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
undecided

2s£xy:
Anti-corruption, be bold and post with your real handle.

That aside.

What I have a problem is LAUGHING at the dude. If you had one eye, and someone made a mockery of your predicament, how does that make u feel and what does it say about the person?

No man is infallible and I don't pray you find yourself in a situation where you will have no choice. Man, you will do some nasty things!

Anyways, I get your point though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Anti corruption: undecided

angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
mr corruption let me tell u all d money i lost to fx na my personal hard earned cash before my eyes got opened. any way let us end all dis begging story and let all man face their life. d high rate of scamming on earth is what led to d cold nature of people toward giving. even on dis thread there are many 419 claiming to be billionaire/millionaire. and that is why i always say dont give ur money to any body.
@Benpuzzy pls dont bother funding my acct again.
TO ALL NEWBIES NEVER DEPEND ON ANY BODY TO MAKE IT IN LIFE. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. THERE IS NO FREE MEAL ANYWHERE ON EARTH.
I CAN MAKE IT. THE DAY I DISCOVERED I CAN TURN 100$ to 10000$ IN 12 MONTHS WAS THE DAY I KNEW MY FOOLISHNESS AND GREED THIS LONG BY TAKING OTHERS OPINIONS ABOUT FX TO HEART WHICH HAS COLLAPSED MY ACCOUNTS.

FOR ME I WILL NOT TAKE DIS THREAD SERIOUS AGAIN BUT I WILL BE COMING HERE AS TIME GOES ON TO EXPRESS MY GRIEVIANCES SO THAT UPCOMING NEWBIES NOR GO FALL MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.