Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,539 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Forex Trading - Season 13 - Business (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 13 (656618 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
if you are an old member of dis thread plsssss keep ruuunnniiiiiinnnnng. your services are not relevant.
you and ur gulible followers should continue on facebook. bye
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
2s£xy:
Oga elewedu, i see u o.
Am always lurking around .....just that am not mature enough to start doling out trade calls,plus trading and full time job is draining.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
elewedu: Am always lurking around .....just that am not mature enough to start doling out trade calls,plus trading and full time job is draining.

I understand... Infact, I had wanted to know how you manage both as I may find myself in same condition someday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
elewedu: Am always lurking around .....just that am not mature enough to start doling out trade calls,plus trading and full time job is draining.

It should not be, I got my best results when I did both. Just stick to 4h tf and above and u are golden. I am never going back to FT trading, all my dead demons plus the ones I did not know I had came to life.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello everyone.... i want to wish everyone happy new month and complements of the season... As we know Kiwi and Aussie term their currencies "over-valued" take a look at the monthly tf of AU and NU you 'll notice both pairs facing down so i will advice you sell on a long term basis but notice NU theres a bullish pin bar on daily tf so expect some retracements on mayb both pairs. Trade with caution
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
naijababe:

It should not be, I got my best results when I did both. Just stick to 4h tf and above and u are golden. I am never going back to FT trading, all my dead demons plus the ones I did not know I had came to life.
you right ma. I believe thats best for accuracy. Thats my biggest challenge now. I hate scalping but i have too many time for myself as a student i hop out of trades always which cause over-trading. its hurting me bad bad. Still trying to adjust my level of patience and discipline. e no easy at all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
OliverPin: you right ma. I believe thats best for accuracy. Thats my biggest challenge now. I hate scalping but i have too many time for myself as a student i hop out of trades always which cause over-trading. its hurting me bad bad. Still trying to adjust my level of patience and discipline. e no easy at all

Ask yourself this question.... Why do I over trade? How much would be a fair return on my balance per quarter? Your answers should help u to overcome it if u are honest in your answers..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Starting from this week i would love to target at least 150 pips on each pair i choose to trade even if its just 2 or 3 entries a week. multiple entries on a particular pair too is fun where profit can be taken at different levels of possible pull backs... TF would be 4hr and daily so if i were to post alerts and trade no be for 50pips.......... Good luck to everyone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
naijababe:

Ask yourself this question.... Why do I over trade? How much would be a fair return on my balance per quarter? Your answers should help u to overcome it if u are honest in your answers..
First question i got a right answer, the bolded ehn Lmao. my mindset no be hear o, i wan buy eru-plane this year to be sincere. i have promised myself to change sha, i just hope i do. i need to..... Thanks ma
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Agbaka1: if you are an old member of dis thread plsssss keep ruuunnniiiiiinnnnng. your services are not relevant.
you and ur gulible followers should continue on facebook. bye

Seconder
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just passing by, planning to Long Gold waiting for my Oga's alert. Back to the ROMANCE section for pleasure till we meet again by market open.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
@naijababe

whether 4H, wkly or monthly, you are still a FT trader, because you are in to achieve your finl Goal, just that you find a better way to deal with the demons............... smiley wink as for me,i enjoy slaining them, cos am allergic to beef grin grin...lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by drpips1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Agbaka1: mr corruption let me tell u all d money i lost to fx na my personal hard earned cash before my eyes got opened. any way let us end all dis begging story and let all man face their life. d high rate of scamming on earth is what led to d cold nature of people toward giving. even on dis thread there are many 419 claiming to be billionaire/millionaire. and that is why i always say dont give ur money to any body.
@Benpuzzy pls dont bother funding my acct again.
TO ALL NEWBIES NEVER DEPEND ON ANY BODY TO MAKE IT IN LIFE. WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. THERE IS NO FREE MEAL ANYWHERE ON EARTH.
I CAN MAKE IT. THE DAY I DISCOVERED I CAN TURN 100$ to 10000$ IN 12 MONTHS WAS THE DAY I KNEW MY FOOLISHNESS AND GREED THIS LONG BY TAKING OTHERS OPINIONS ABOUT FX TO HEART WHICH HAS COLLAPSED MY ACCOUNTS.

FOR ME I WILL NOT TAKE DIS THREAD SERIOUS AGAIN BUT I WILL BE COMING HERE AS TIME GOES ON TO EXPRESS MY GRIEVIANCES SO THAT UPCOMING NEWBIES NOR GO FALL MUGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mr Agbaka, it so much nice to know to are a professional Forex trader, but i bet it that you have not read this book by an author /investor called Nassim Nicholas Taleb(Fooled by Randomness), He quoted, "Lucky Fools do not bear the slightest suspicion that they may be lucky fools-by definition,they do not know that they belong to such a category. they will act as if they deserve the money. the lucky fools is defined as a person who benefited from a disproportionate share of luck but attributes his success to some other, generally very precise, reason"
please try and grab a copy to change your trading temperament or maybe cure your grandiose delusions, and lastly please leave the thread if you dont want to share your knowledge it will be uncivil of you to disrupt those that are doing it ..please

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by elewedu(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
naijababe:

Madam, I agree absolutely with you, its just only forward testing will convince one which works best. I tried daily pivots on 15mins tf, and monthly pivots on 4hr tf, I had mixed results on 15mins, but the result on 4hr tf was fantastic(I had 500pips last week alone). All i need is to reinforce what works in my subconscious and trash the "abiku" ones. Meanwhile, I can attest that too much time makes me trade out of context as i take more loosing trades when am on off duty. All in all, experience will teach one to know the best timeframe to trade, the best day of the week to trade, the best weeks of the month, the best months of the year...it all comes down to experience.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by coalcoal1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
hi everyone, welcome to a brand new month, a very unique one at that being the first day of the last month of the year. I wish you all a successful and pipful month.
Meanwhile, this is just an update to my plans, which I intend to share with anyone who wants to benefit from it. I shared earlier that I'll be starting a trader's forum in Ibadan and people have responded. We've been using my office for these meetings. So far, it has been good and worth it.
I have taken it a step further by creating a blog for people to benefit from. This month, there'll be lots of articles I'll be sharing. I'll also be posting my trade positions online on my blog and twitter so that numerous people can benefit since it is becoming increasingly difficult for me to keep up with other means like phone calls, etc.
check out www.traderquest..com for Forex Mentor Series, Trade Ideas, Training and Trading Hints and also follow me on twitter where I'll be posting live trades on @richquest.
you can also send a mail to questconcept1@gmail.com
Do have a wonderful month
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by willscolf: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
naijababe:

pls @naijababe nd co hw do u cope wit high impact news release whiile trading on 4hr chart?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
OliverPin: First question i got a right answer, the bolded ehn Lmao. my mindset no be hear o, i wan buy eru-plane this year to be sincere. i have promised myself to change sha, i just hope i do. i need to..... Thanks ma

What if i told you, you could treble your capital every quarter if u don't overtrade and take signals just on the 4h?! To put it in context, it means an account with a starting balance of $500 will be $42,000 if u make no withdrawals in a year...........You can still buy eru-plane just not in a month wink cheesy

elewedu: Madam, I agree absolutely with you, its just only forward testing will convince one which works best. I tried daily pivots on 15mins tf, and monthly pivots on 4hr tf, I had mixed results on 15mins, but the result on 4hr tf was fantastic(I had 500pips last week alone).[b] All i need is to reinforce what works in my subconscious and trash the "abiku" ones. [/b]Meanwhile, I can attest that too much time makes me trade out of context as i take more loosing trades when am on off duty. All in all, experience will teach one to know the best timeframe to trade, the best day of the week to trade, the best weeks of the month, the best months of the year...it all comes down to experience.

grin You don't even know the half of it, abi no be me again, orange seller?! Make God helep you kill the abikus patapata o. Ase!!!

willscolf: pls @naijababe nd co hw do u cope wit high impact news release whiile trading on 4hr chart?

Frankly speaking news is not a factor in my method but it may be if you are not using a GMT broker.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alignment, technical analysis=fundamental analysis. walahi these oyibos are too much!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2013
naijababe:

What if i told you, you could treble your capital every quarter if u don't overtrade and take signals just on the 4h?! To put it in context, it means an account with a starting balance of $500 will be $42,000 if u make no withdrawals in a year...........You can still buy eru-plane just not in a month wink cheesy
In a whole year ke. That's another level of forex trading. I never reach there but I got ur point ma. Thanks a lot and happy trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by amyoge(f): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Special Announcement!!! We want to short Gold now and our target shall be 1238.03, Happy Xmas in advance.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2013
dr-pips:

Mr Agbaka, it so much nice to know to are a professional Forex trader, but i bet it that you have not read this book by an author /investor called Nassim Nicholas Taleb(Fooled by Randomness), He quoted, "Lucky Fools do not bear the slightest suspicion that they may be lucky fools-by definition,they do not know that they belong to such a category. they will act as if they deserve the money. the lucky fools is defined as a person who benefited from a disproportionate share of luck but attributes his success to some other, generally very precise, reason"
please try and grab a copy to change your trading temperament or maybe cure your grandiose delusions, and lastly please leave the thread if you dont want to share your knowledge it will be uncivil of you to disrupt those that are doing it ..please

enough of dis trash. ino longer possess d beast demonic mentality of tripling my acxt monthly weekly or even daily like most of u do. i wait for d best set up.
for ur info again. all i look for now is monthly 50% gain on capital.
so with my $100 the first 6 monnths will give $1,100+ without withdrawing. amother 6 months from here is 10k. i choose 50% cos is more realisable. if u know d power in compounding no body will even allow d BIG MR DEMON GREED possess him. greed was my prob and is been cast into abyse and shut till d end of time. PATIENT IS D KEZ AND GREED IS SINFUL/DEADLY.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2013
amyoge: Special Announcement!!! We want to short Gold now and our target shall be 1238.03, Happy Xmas in advance.
why?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2013
Where is kirinwa by the way.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Smiling i don't know why.....just reading posts and i nod my head....i feel we need to come to reality.....and not assumptions
You made it today doesnt mean you will make it tommorrow pride goeth before destruction.....remember your Genesis of success and your Revelation of success will not come....
See you @ civic center
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by hisableplc(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2013
rozayx5:
watching in HD
guess i was not wrong hanging around on the sidelines,
nothing much to gain from this thread nowadays that insults and ungratefulness, i duff hat for those that still keep it running.

hope i see some traders from here at the civic center.
i got my gate pass sent to me through sms about 4 days ago, you will need that to have access to the venue.
omaojo, hisable, lawson, arthuryemi , ( other Lagos based traders that have free time during the day, cause those are working days-- e.t.c expecting to see you guys at lagosforexexpo on tuesday and wednesday, have a nice weekend

See you there Boss Mode Tins
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2013
[b] Bwahahahaha...all these newbies (and some suppossedly "experienced" traders) talking about trippling their accounts every quarter or making 50%-100% every month just make me laugh real hard. If it were that easy, forex traders would have been the richest people in the world. Even the most successful traders such as George Soros dont talk of making 50% profit every month.

I'm sure nobody in here can boast of being profitable in the past 7years of trading, this is due to the 50%-100% monthly profit mentality.

The richest investors in the world such as Warren Buffet make only about 15% every YEAR but they do it consistently.

So my point is stop living in fantasy world by chassing all these 50% and 100% monthly profit because it will always remain a dream. Just be content with making as little profit as possible, even if it's 1% every month - this is how to become a billionaire in the long run.

Instead of focusing so much on making money, focus more on not losing money for this is how to make long-term profits.

STOP TRYING TO BUY A PLANE AND BUILD MANSIONS WITHIN ONE YEAR OF TRADING BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS LEAD TO "BURNT" ACCOUNTS.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2013
**Presses Ignore Button*

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Oga Jaido when you get this pls kindly ff bk so i can send you an email. or email me at pinpinkypin@yahoo.com i have something i would love to discuss with you. Thanks sire
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2013
Pipsland78: [b] Bwahahahaha...all these newbies (and some suppossedly "experienced" traders) talking about trippling their accounts every quarter or making 50%-100% every month just make me laugh real hard. If it were that easy, forex traders would have been the richest people in the world. Even the most successful traders such as George Soros dont talk of making 50% profit every month.

I'm sure nobody in here can boast of being profitable in the past 7years of trading, this is due to the 50%-100% monthly profit mentality.

The richest investors in the world such as Warren Buffet make only about 15% every YEAR but they do it consistently.

So my point is stop living in fantasy world by chassing all these 50% and 100% monthly profit because it will always remain a dream. Just be content with making as little profit as possible, even if it's 1% every month - this is how to become a billionaire in the long run.

Instead of focusing so much on making money, focus more on not losing money for this is how to make long-term profits.

STOP TRYING TO BUY A PLANE AND BUILD MANSIONS WITHIN ONE YEAR OF TRADING BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS LEAD TO "BURNT" ACCOUNTS.
[/b]

many trader here will not like this post but it is a plain truth. have been in this business for long to know it not possible to determine what profit gauge you want to earn for specific period of time.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Agbaka1: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2013
@Pipland

if i have 1MILLION DOLLARS in my account i wll be ok with 3% annually.
common sense should tell u retail traders are d poor traders feeding d big traders. so with my constant small small targets in d next 7 .years count me as a billionaire in naira and molonian in dollars according to my yoruba sis.
if u are a dull head trader/lecturer others are not. face ur biz abeg.

throw me 5k if u really care and i will be a molonian in 4 years with a 15% monthly target easy to do. i will make my first withdrawal on d 5th year.
GO SIT DOWN JOR
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by natruetalk: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2013
on oil buy here

goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 13 by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2013
Agbaka1: @Pipland

if i have 1MILLION DOLLARS in my account i wll be ok with 3% annually.
common sense should tell u retail traders are d poor traders feeding d big traders. so with my constant small small targets in d next 7 .years count me as a billionaire in naira and molonian in dollars according to my yoruba sis.
if u are a dull head trader/lecturer others are not. face ur biz abeg.

throw me 5k if u really care and i will be a molonian in 4 years with a 15% monthly target easy to do. i will make my first withdrawal on d 5th year.
GO SIT DOWN JOR
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (703) (Reply)

How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.