Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. (1211 Views)

6 Reasons Why It Is Very Hard To Satisfy A Fine Lady. / Letting Go Is Very Hard. / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by demola9: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2008
i have been trying to get a muslim girl.but it is very hard.some are very serious .that they donot want.and some donot understand the religion
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by tkb417(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2008
ah, den full everywhere
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by bigfather(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2008
Dem boku like water for NASFAT ! grin
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by ikare(m): 2:04am On Mar 12, 2008
my broda.na d same jam me too de.there r lots of muslim girls around,true,but getn a wife material among them has alwes bn d problem.
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by iceland(m): 9:03am On Mar 12, 2008
I dont know why you guys can't go to your mosque and get the girls of your dreams.
Better still you can visit zamfara or kano for more.Must it be on Nairaland?
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by tboy1(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2008
iceland:

I don't know why you guys can't go to your mosque and get the girls of your dreams.
Is that how easy it is?

iceland:

Must it be on Nairaland?

Read the poster's post and see if there is any where he said he's lookin for a MUSLIM girl on nairaland,he's only saying what he's going through and its the truth. Its so hard to find a MUSLIM girl because its either they do not practice at all or just they take it too far ( thats my own opinion) I am yet to meet a MUSLIM girl who is balanced i.e practice the religion but still knows how to fun (and i aint talkin bout sex)

I think its easier to get a MUSLIM girl in naija compared to UK or US
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by opuro(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2008
ol boy you get problem o
you want an inbetween muslim babe
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by tboy1(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2008
opuro:

ol boy you get problem o
you want an inbetween a great one babe

I did not say in - between - i said balanced, i.e She should be practising(praying, going to the mosque e.t.c) but she doesnt have to wear hijab, i mean she can wear a scarf. She should be able to have a good conversation with me without thinkin first before she utters a sentence
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by stranger26(f): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2008
tboy1:

I did not say in - between - i said balanced, i.e She should be practising(praying, going to the mosque e.t.c) but she doesnt have to wear hijab, i mean she can wear a scarf. She should be able to have a good conversation with me without thinkin first before she utters a sentence

but covering her hair, neck and chest with a scarf is hijab. Hijab is compulsory but I think you are referring to the big, northern hijab. And you have to realise that hijab is not limited to the hair; she should be covering her whole body except face and hands with loose, opaque clothes that do not show her shape. It means not wearing perfume when going out or wearing seductive clothes (even if they are long).
Going to the mosque is not compulsory for women; it's compulsory for men. A woman's prayer in her house has more rewards than her prayer in the mosque. But she prays in the mosque if she wants to.
What do you mean "without thinking first efore she utters a sentence"? I know many spontaneous Muslim girls, dunno what you mean. But keep in mind that a woman shouldn't be too friendly with un-related men; maybe that's why they do not want to be so open around you.
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by tboy1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2008
stranger26:

but covering her hair, neck and chest with a scarf is hijab. Hijab is compulsory but I think you are referring to the big, northern hijab. And you have to realise that hijab is not limited to the hair; she should be covering her whole body except face and hands with loose, opaque clothes that do not show her shape. It means not wearing perfume when going out or wearing seductive clothes (even if they are long).

I PERSONALLY do not want her to cover all her body with a scarf(the hair is enough for me) - thats my own opinion.
As for the cloths - i believe she can dress decent

stranger26:

Going to the mosque is not compulsory for women; it's compulsory for men. A woman's prayer in her house has more rewards than her prayer in the mosque. But she prays in the mosque if she wants to.
What do you mean "without thinking first efore she utters a sentence"? I know many spontaneous Great One girls, don't know what you mean. But keep in mind that a woman shouldn't be too friendly with un-related men; maybe that's why they do not want to be so open around you.

When im talkin about mosque i didnt mean going to pray evryday or evry friday , i meant going to the mosque to listen to lectures (like nasfat in nigeria) Thats y i put a comma after praying(i was talking about praying 5 days in her house not going to the mosque to pray)

But keep in mind that a woman shouldn't be too friendly with un-related men - im not talking about when we've just met im talking bout after we both known each other for a while and she's still not comfortable round me
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by Phemour: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2008
U ARE ALL WACHY

MUSLIM GIRLS ARE SCARCE BCS THEY DRESS WELL EVEN IF  U SEE DEM, IS LIKE U DONT SEE ANYBODY
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by Busta(f): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
iceland:

I don't know why you guys can't go to your mosque and get the girls of your dreams.
Better still you can visit zamfara or kano for more.Must it be on Nairaland?

Lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by hammers(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2008
muslim girls are everywhere.

Its just that the pius and decent ones are few cool
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2008
PHEMOUR:

You ARE ALL WACHY

MUSLIM GIRLS ARE SCARCE BCS THEY DRESS WELL EVEN IF You SEE DEM, IS LIKE You DONT SEE ANYBODY

Oh yeah.
@ poster,I have 5 beautiful musl'imas for you.
Take your pick grin

Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2008
how hard can that be tongue
Re: It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. by bigfather(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
Bros ,
But you can always get her to change along the line . grin

(1) (Reply)

Would U Marry Someone Who Loves U,or Someone U Love? / How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? / What Is A Nice Birthday Present For A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.