Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? (1215 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Can You Date A Guy With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by ayo84(m): 3:59am On Dec 18, 2009
i know some ladies will love this thread,

Time passes, and another girl wants your boyfriend for herself. She's indifferent to your feelings--after all, what she wants is more important to her--so she uses the same techniques you employed to cause you and your boyfriend to break up.

any ideas ladies

what are the silly things you do that will make a guy break up with his girlfriend
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by iice(f): 5:13am On Dec 18, 2009
Never tried to break up another. Don't go around borrowing trouble cheesy
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 18, 2009
Find another guy, like wtf?
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by Pweety4me(f): 5:23am On Dec 18, 2009
Na i wouldn't even dream of it. . . cool
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by olanajim(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2009
lol iice "borrowing trouble indeed". I hope she repay or someone repay her
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by mavenbox: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2009
@OP: Your profile says you are a guy, but the most common tactic is to instill doubt in the guy about his girl's fidelity: "frame" her in some doubtful circumstances if possible and present the evidence in an offhand manner like a casual news reporter who is just interested in the information and not the persons involved. The guy will get to trust the intruder over time rather than his girl. Until a final break-up.

But really, it's just like putting poison in your mouth because you want to kiss an enemy, you will die also.

My advice is forget the guy and move on. If he leaves her for you, how are you certain he won't dump you for the next lulu?
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by iice(f): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
olanajim:

lol iice "borrowing trouble indeed". I hope she repay or someone repay her

You know what i mean as usual cheesy
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by olanajim(m): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
lol.
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by coolier(f): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
shocked
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by omega25red(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2009
get on your knees and suck his , while calling his girl to the location that will definately break em up lol
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by sofadj(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
10k u . just what i need
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by freecocoa(f): 1:31am On Dec 19, 2009
why wuld any sane girl want 2 brk a couple up 4 her 2 take over?at the end it will haunt cos if she suceeds the reletionship wnt work.i'd neva imagine doing dat.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by ddiamond(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2009
this iice sef, your own too much, mouth no de close oo you all thread you are there, well i de feel you cos if not we no go get talking keep it uppppppp wink
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by iice(f): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2009
d.diamond:

this iice sef, your own too much, mouth no de close oo you all thread you are there, well i de feel you cos if not we no go get talking keep it uppppppp wink

One of the few feminine qualities i have hahaha grin grin
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by bluespice(f): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
lol is it bad that my mind went str8 to the gutter when i read iice's comment? tongue
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by dolly23: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
my dear,such a guy does'nt deserve u.my boyfriend left me 4 ANOTHER AFTER ALL HAVE DONE FOR HIM
Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by rully2: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
ayo84: i know some ladies will love this thread,

And why would ladies love the thread angry..because you want to break up another person's relationship abi? not everybody is evil minded like you (at least not intentionally). And know that what goes around comes around.

GOD IS WATCHING YOU.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make A Guy With A Girlfriend Breakup With Her For You? by cindyrella(f): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
And why will I want to do that?

(1) (Reply)

Most Women Are Not Worth It, / Ladies what is your view on cyber fun / Romance Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.