Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? (992 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? / Strange Things Do Happen! What Will You Do In This Case??? / What Things Do You Have In Common With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2013
Seriously, i'm curious. I see relationship, a longtime commitment and responsibility to ONE person, as something that would be boring, tiresome and monotonous.
For those in a relationship, am i right or is your relationship really interesting?? If it is what are the things you do that makes it fresh and interesting??
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by 190: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2013
a whole lotsa tins grin grin
U;ll ave to pay me for my services

this one ure askin this question
e be like say u don newly get babe grin grin grin
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by spikesC(m): 2:08am On Feb 11, 2013
Flash! Flash!, how e go be naah grin
You should postpone girl matter after 14th oooooooo cheesy
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by 190: 2:14am On Feb 11, 2013
spikes C: Flash! Flash!, how e go be naah grin

grin grin grin

Him wan use School fees take nyash babe grin grin grin
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by spikesC(m): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

Him wan use School fees take nyash babe grin grin grin

na so he go begin do ashawo work grin
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:57am On Feb 11, 2013
190: a whole lotsa tins grin grin
U;ll ave to pay me for my services

this one ure askin this question
e be like say u don newly get babe grin grin grin
bros talk am naaa.
Lolz babe na long thing o!
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:08am On Feb 11, 2013
spikes C: Flash! Flash!, how e go be naah grin
bros i still they check am ooo, i still need some textbooks and i need better girl wey go buy me dem on valentine.
Meanwhile i don buy phone casing keep.
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by onila(f): 3:21am On Feb 11, 2013
we watch prison break smiley
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Mynd44: 5:17am On Feb 11, 2013
We Gossip
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by KINGwax(m): 5:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Flashaldrin:
bros i still they check am ooo, i still need some textbooks and i need better girl wey go buy me dem on valentine.
Meanwhile i don buy phone casing keep.
LMAO@ phone casing. For wetin na?
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:50am On Feb 11, 2013
KINGwax: LMAO@ phone casing. For wetin na?
as her gift naa
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2013
Mynd_44: We Gossip
you and who?? Are you hallucinating again?? undecided
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Mynd44: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2013
Flashaldrin:
My ex na....
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2013
Saying you're wrong is an understatement. The only way a relationship becomes boring and monotonous is when both parties don't do anything to keep the relationship exciting. You can't expect stagnant water to boil. Flames must be added, so add flames to the relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by 190: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2013
Flashaldrin:

grin grin

U sabi him ways -
Some men would die single grin grin
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by 190: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2013
sexkillz: Saying you're wrong is an understatement. The only way a relationship becomes boring and monotonous is when both parties don't do anything to keep the relationship exciting. You can't expect stagnant water to boil. Flames must be added, so add flames to the relationship.

How much kerosene have u bought 2flame urs grin grin
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
sexkillz: Saying you're wrong is an understatement. The only way a relationship becomes boring and monotonous is when both parties don't do anything to keep the relationship exciting. You can't expect stagnant water to boil. Flames must be added, so add flames to the relationship.
ofcourse i can be wrong. That's why i'm asking, what are the flames exactly??
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
190:

grin grin

U sabi him ways -
Some men would die single grin grin
And you would die of HIV
Re: What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2013
i would say doing things together they would have to be at least an average level of spontaneity between both parties... As for my last relationship, it was below average .. I mean worse.... As much as i tried my best... I guess it was due to his idea of his wife-to be being a tall fair lady to be able to being out his spontaneity in him...

(1) (Reply)

‎15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working...♥ / Ma Truelife Luv Storx / Nominate Who You Would Like To Be The Next Moderators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.