Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony (21153 Views)

Video : D'banj's Performance At Global Citizens Earth Day 2015 In D.C / Rate Dbanj's AFCON Closing Ceremony Performance / Dbanj's Performance At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by medoha(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2013
I av nting to say dan to say he is a true man of africa born in Nigeria d giant of africa
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by ufojude: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2013
SLPENDID...That guy is a great performer...I was so thrilled!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by omanayin: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2013
dbanj's outing was beautiful
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dinachi(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2013
[quote author=bbulldog][/quote]Pls where is Don Jazzy?Oh sorry he's on Twitter!Lol My friend stand up and
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Jammy45(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
D'banj is tryin yo'
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by kristana(f): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2013
Yh. .d'banj rili did wel
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Aygem(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Going by the numerous comments and weighing them on a scale, i am made to believe dbanj performance was awesome!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by OmoUSH(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Fash The Gem: I have always known dbanj would prove pessimists wrong. Even without he joining GOOD MUSIC, he would still rule Africa! This I know!
Shut the Bleep up! Without bein a slave to GOOD MUSIC D'or what is his name wud be taken for granted. And who on earth told u Nigerians singers are known all over African? U don't knw anything. He never rule Naija finish na elsewhere e won kon rule. If no be say i hate them for their proudness, na P square be the only Nigerian musician wey get mouth pass for 1/3 of the continent cos of their deal with Akon. And apart from that, those dudes are the real talent.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by OmoUSH(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2013
kobikwelu: Dbanj performance was flawless!!

and what is wrong if he lip-synched?? All such performances these days are lip-synched ask beyonce in Obama's inauguration
Wetin i for do u now eh... I no want make dem bann me. How on earth wil u be callin the Almighty Queen Of the World entertainment industry's performance lip synching?. Are u crazy or what? Next time learn how to talk, and also go and learn how to rerpect. Meestcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? / 5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know! / Davido Ft. Meekmills- Fans Mi (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.