Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony (21152 Views)

Video : D'banj's Performance At Global Citizens Earth Day 2015 In D.C / Rate Dbanj's AFCON Closing Ceremony Performance / Dbanj's Performance At AFCON 2013 Closing Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by naptu2: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2013
akikanju: who are these unknown artiste artiste. Na only micasa i hear b4 oh.

Kelly Khumalo is a nutcase that likes to perform naked at live shows.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by evanscjmac: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2013
Nice performance but Griddles to Don Dazzy
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by femmy2010(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2013
Even before the match that won the trophy was played,Nigerians were proud to be Nigeriana much thanks to Dbanj's superb closing ceremony performance.
The guy is so good e jor.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by badassnigga(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2013
I was so proud of him ....this guy is really Ejanlaaaaa grin
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by davefieldpop(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2013
0.1/10000 Seriously, Dbanj is an enigma, so energetic, made sumtin 4 himself wen d table was against him.
If only u wud date my sister.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dgb4(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2013
Fash The Gem: you mean it? I didnt notice it myself but it is commendable if he did that, giving honour to whom it is due.

yea, he did that, that was so nice of him
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by great063(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Aygem: Dont u guys tink that africa gat other music stars apart from the one from nigeria? They abound in numbers!
So?
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dgb4(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2013
his performance was so Mmmmwuaaaaaaah kiss

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by purplebrown: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
5%
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dumodust(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
The guy was lip syncing.... Mouth couldn't even move with the recording played but all in all we were entertained

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by megastu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
45%
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by soulfood(m): 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
I will rate 2 aspects of his performance
Singing 10%
Movement 55%
The singing was very poor. Here is an internationally acclaimed singer unable to lip sync successfully to his own song( listen to the first verse in the video). He missed quiet a number of lines and had to stop singing while allowing the music play.
His movement not bad but the choreographers added so much color and beauty to the performance that its even hard to rate him here.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by RedLight1: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
dumodust: The guy was lip syncing.... Mouth couldn't even move with the recording played but all in all we were entertained
so do u have any artist that didnt lip sync? did they bring drum set and guiltar to the stadium? smh for some people sha

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by usbcable(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
any link as to where i can watch it online again.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dgb4(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
soulfood: I will rate 2 aspects of his performance
Singing 10%
Movement 55%
The singing was very poor. Here is an internationally acclaimed singer unable to lip sync successfully to his own song( listen to the first verse in the video). He missed quiet a number of lines and had to stop singing while allowing the music play.
His movement not bad but the choreographers added so much color and beauty to the performance that its even hard to rate him here.

lip sync ni, lip sync ko,

everyone knew he was singing a pre-recorded song, weda his lips synced or not it doesn't matter, all matters at that time was his body language and demos.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by soulfood(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Red-Light:
so do u have any artist that didnt lip sync? did they bring drum set and guiltar to the stadium? smh for some people sha
listen to "i like omotola, cause people like her" in the performance. it sounded like an artiste being auditioned at project fame. lipsyncing should be easy and perfect. if u r singing, be on beat with the recorded performance and when u r quiet, move ur mouth to the wordings so it appears u r singing.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dulaman: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
uihebom: Dbanj might be paid up to N10million. But all dis people shouting hatazz hatazz u should be more worried about your life. Una don chop?
hahahaha. Badt boi
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by RedLight1: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
i rate it 97%
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by dulaman: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
dumodust: The guy was lip syncing.... Mouth couldn't even move with the recording played but all in all we were entertained
i thought i was the only one that noticed it
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by RedLight1: 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
soulfood: listen to "i like omotola, cause people like her" in the performance. it sounded like an artiste being auditioned at project fame. lipsyncing should be easy and perfect. if u r singing, be on beat with the recorded performance and when u r quiet, move ur mouth to the wordings so it appears u r singing.
i don hear u ....smh
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Dannyvoltron(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nice song.. I used to think it was an European song before the closing ceremony
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by SIRKOL(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
So none of U saw my performance there too....i tot i scatad d whole ground na...even cause eartquake undecided
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Freezle(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
Fash The Gem: lol. Do u mean oh gosh! or my God!
hehehe ajekpako
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by harlos: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
His performance was 10/10, no doubt he stole the show.

His song that enter me was "I'M UNTOP OF THE WORLD"
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by Ribaman(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2013
That guy, D'banj, was the bomb!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by nolongtin(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
am dbanj!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by ritux: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
We all know D'banj is an entertainer so i will score him

8/10
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by ideylaff: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
I was live @ d show, not a bad performance but he was playing catch up with the background music they were pumping out

Thats not what I call a grand performance, unless u cant hear D'banjs voice trailing behing the music.

Any1 can mime... please lets be objective for once Nigerians....

id score it a 5/10.....

Not a Dbanj hatter, just telling it like it is....

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by niggaman(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
soulfood: I will rate 2 aspects of his performance
Singing 10%
Movement 55%
Maybe u would have done better......lwkmd!!!
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by ifihearam: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Anytime anyday,banj is the best in africa not even tuface can stand I'm not to talk of psquare. I know he will never go down and sorry for jazzy may God bless his new loya milk selling trade.
Re: How Will You Rate D'banj's Performance At AFCON Closing Ceremony by franchizy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
But Dbanj didn't participate in AFCON closing ceremony cos I watched d ceremony Live on AIT. How come we are rating him. Mtcheeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? / 5 Things An Up And Coming Nigerian Artist Must Know! / Davido Ft. Meekmills- Fans Mi (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.