Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun (2689 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / See Dis Babe Wan Dash Me Trouble O / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2013
This is my first time of posting on NL but believe me, i am a regular visitor, infact i browse NL everyday grin. i decided to start this thread to seek ur guys opinion. here we go:

I am a dude in my late 20's, well to do, have a house of my own, got 2 EXOCTIC cars and i have over 20 workers from 3 businesses i do. i graduated from university 4 years ago. <<<Rewind back to 2 years ago i happen to live around a federal university in abeokuta, so it happened that one of my frds who work in this uni, which is my former sch introduced me to a sharp, hot yellow babe their.this babe na 'soji' type of babe but she isn't as wayward as everyday aristo girls. we got talking and on the 2nd day of our meeting, she asked me to loan her 5k( i told u she is a sharp badtt girl)..as a sharp guy that i was, i quickly reasoned that how can a babe i am asking out ask for a 5k loan? she will never return the loan as she is indirectly asking for money( sharp girl). so i ask her to let us hang out and i will drop the money for her the next day( i said this because we both knew there isnt any future for us together, we r friends with 'BENEFITS') wink. she objected, prolly she knows my intention is to bleep her b4 i give her dis money. she insisted i come meet her at a junction not far from her house and that she is asking for a loan and not a free cash. i didnt oblige and i since then she lost interest in me. i only met her once.
since then, she has been avoiding me both on fone n chats. i do hear of her escapades and it surprises me why she just wanna chop my own money without giving me her cake tongue. this happened 2 yrs ago

fast forward to present>>>>> my frd who introduced us 'jammed' her somewhere on campus and tried to make us re open our contact, i tried to be nice with her on fone, but she was cold and harsh and i decided to let it go( i guess this because i didnt give her the 5k den and she knew i wont release money without kancking her punny grin). met her online 4 weeks ago and i proposed that i should take her out for lunch or dinner afer her exams but she bluntly said NO.i asked her that does she hate me for making my intention known to her 2 yrs ago and she said she doesnt care, so i made up my mind and free her permanently smiley

Now to the main gist, she sent me a msg on FB 3 days ago that i should call her , that we have a gist. i called her the ff day and she said she do rather send it to me as a message( i already knew it will be about money) shocked. she sent the message and she requested i help her out from the dilemma she is in and that she is ready to leave anything as COLLATERAL( which kain collateral that kain babe wan give her toaster oooo). i replied her msg and ask her ow much she wants, she asked for just 50k loan to offset house rent as soon possible because her landlady is coming tomorrow( Tuesday) to evict her and that she cant stand the embarrassment and that i am her LAST AND ONLY hope tongue. i asked her what's in it for me if i give her this money( i dont intend to release the money as loan because i know it wont be refunded) and she said she is ready for anything i ask for and that was why she said she is ready to put in any collateral cheesy.

i decided to write this epistle,so that you will reason with me in my action and also u can also discern fair judgement.Now this is the crux of the matter. I am generous and i delight in helping people. i am a kind of man who doesn't like to take advantage of other people who r in need and this babe is definitely in need.me asking her to get laid b4 i give her this money, makes it look as if i am taking advantage of her. when i discussed it with my colleague, he said since the girl na sharp girl and doesn't want to date me 2 yrs ago as a regular bf n gf, i shouldn't give her any dime. that had it been the girl no be 'igboro and soji' girl wey we dey hear her gist for town, that he would have advised me to help her. and moreover, she had previously tried to obtain me way back in 2011. he summarily said that to these kind of girls, sex isn't a biggie, that she is probably ready to phuck me now and she knows it has to be money based. what do you guys think?
if i decide to help her, say with 20 or 30k without having sex with her, as most of you will say, wont it be like say i be maga? considering that i fit give my babe or my padi this money to offset some of their bills too? she was being smart in the beginning and now that she is in a tight corner, she remembers she has a rich mugun somewhere..huh? besides, this babe is hot n sexy and my D*ck always go boners whenever i look at her pics as i wish to phuckk her hard.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by overdrive(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2013
Follow ur heart this is now a business proposal as u earlier said friends with benefits give her some money and get paid in kind cos if u give her free cash then na mugu 1 u be for her side.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2013
yes oo...thats what my mind is telling me. just wanna hear u guys opinion noni.

1 Like

Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2013
The 5k you were offering for her punny was not enough then. Now she is offering 50k for it. Is it worth 50k to you? How can you be her last hope when she does not even have a relationship with you. How has she been coping all this while. Please do not give her the money. This story is annoying. Let her look for a job to get the money, example clean houses etc. At least friends with benefits should have respect for each other.

3 Likes

Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2013
@Kmcutez, i wasnt the one who offered her 5k back then. she requested for a 5k loan which i wasnt ready to give out for free( knowing the kinds of babe she is). i am ready to have a friends with benefits relationship with her ooo but my concern is hope i am not taking advantage of her situation...huh?
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2013
my_moniker: @Kmcutez, i wasnt the one who offered her 5k back then. she requested for a 5k loan which i wasnt ready to give out for free( knowing the kinds of babe she is). i am ready to have a friends with benefits relationship with her ooo but my concern is hope i am not taking advantage of her situation...huh?

Well she said she is ready to do anything, so there goes your answer. Phuck away my friend and enjoy.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by drmikeadams(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2013
my d*ck go boners when i luk at her,i wish 2 phuck her......if e reach 2 phuck now u no go last pass 2 minutes...olodo if na guy beg u 1k now,u go tell am say u no get......okpo
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by RoyalRoy(m): 9:38am On Feb 11, 2013
kmcutez:

Well she said she is ready to do anything, so there goes your answer. Phuck away my friend and enjoy.
Sounds more like soak-away to me....hehehe!!!
@op...as a bad sharp nigger who also has a kind heart....offer to give her 25k which is half of what she needs....then free her!!!!! Fucking her will not give you any satisfaction. If she get sense...she go give u willingly without stress. Enjoy!!
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by debosky(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Do you have a link to pictures of the babe? I need them before I can judge whether giving her 50k (or any amount for that matter) will be worth it. grin

'last and only hope'? Somehow I don't think so - she knows you fancy her and knows you were willing to drop cash for some punny. Now she wants to exploit that for her own benefit.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 9:46am On Feb 11, 2013
@mike adams: if u read the post again, you will clearly read where i wrote that i am generous and give at will, trust me i am. had it been i see her punny as a free one, i wldnt be thinking i am taking advantage of her which was why i posted the ish for pple's opinion. thank you
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2013
Royal Roy:
Sounds more like soak-away to me....hehehe!!!
@op...as a bad sharp nigger who also has a kind heart....offer to give her 25k which is half of what she needs....then free her!!!!! Fucking her will not give you any satisfaction. If she get sense...she go give u willingly without stress. Enjoy!!

since she dey form sharp girl before, why should she run to me when she needs helps desperately? why cant i give this 25k to peeps who need it too..by giving her this 25k, hasnt her trick work on me? and how r u certain im the only person she has asked for help!..25k mulitplied by 4 magas= grin grin
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2013
debosky: Do you have a link to pictures of the babe? I need them before I can judge whether giving her 50k (or any amount for that matter) will be worth it. grin

'last and only hope'? Somehow I don't think so - she knows you fancy her and knows you were willing to drop cash for some punny. Now she wants to exploit that for her own benefit.

oh boy!!! if u see her pics, u r gonna wish u r ontop her already tongue..jokes apart, she is damn HOT and SEXY..slim, fair in complexion with good legs and body. she is ALMOST every man's wish in bed. she is a sex symbol. believe me.

your second point echoes my thought too. she knows i really fancy her and knows i will jump at her offer of COLLATERAL..one of my naugthy frd even suggested i bleep her and give her 1k and promise her that i will send the 50k to her acct tomaro. he said this is to teach her a lesson that she is not as smart as she thought..but o boy, this treatment too harsh. i no get the liver
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by debosky(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2013
my_moniker:

oh boy!!! if u see her pics, u r gonna wish u r ontop her already tongue..jokes apart, she is damn HOT and SEXY..slim, fair in complexion with good legs and body. she is ALMOST every man's wish in bed. she is a sex symbol. believe me.

I nor wan believe jor - send me a link. tongue grin

your second point echoes my thought too. she knows i really fancy her and knows i will jump at her offer of COLLATERAL..one of my naugthy frd even suggested i bleep her and give her 1k and promise her that i will send the 50k to her acct tomaro. he said this is to teach her a lesson that she is as smart as she thought..but o biy, this treatment too harsh. i no get the liver

No need to be harsh - you have two decisions to make;

1. Do you want to 'enter the place'? Answer is YES

2. Do you want to help her? Answer is unknown

The truth is that you need to separate both - if you are a generous guy as you say, give her the cash - since she is 'offering' herself and you are interested, then don't deny yourself. No need to bother 'punishing' her - life is too short for that.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2013
debosky:

I nor wan believe jor - send me a link. tongue grin

No need to be harsh - you have two decisions to make;

1. Do you want to 'enter the place'? Answer is YES

2. Do you want to help her? Answer is unknown

The truth is that you need to separate both - if you are a generous guy as you say, give her the cash - since she is 'offering' herself and you are interested, then don't deny yourself. No need to bother 'punishing' her - life is too short for that.
I want to help her for sure..my concern is hope i am not taking advantage of her situation to bleep her?
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by debosky(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2013
If you are concerned, then don't bleep - just give her the money.

I'm sure as a young, rich, handsome guy that you are, punny is not lacking. grin
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by jobaskia(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2013
@moniker . what is making you feel guilty before the act? Separate sympathy from kindness and see what u have in place for yourself.

whatever you are doing now to others you are simply doing it for yourself. You may not reap it instantly but in the nearest future.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2013
debosky: If you are concerned, then don't bleep - just give her the money.

haven't i been made her maga by giving her the free cash? why cant she talk to her constant 'fuckers'..besides, i have a colleague whose wife just got swindled of some lots of money by 419ners( they spent a diabolic money for her which later disappear with her other cash) and i am planning of helping her out with some money today before this girl brought in her request..dont you think i should channel this fund to my colleague wife rather than on this babe?

I'm sure as a young, rich, handsome guy that you are, punny is not lacking. grin

punny is not lacking ooo...
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by debosky(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2013
haven't i been made her maga by giving her the free cash? why cant she talk to her constant 'fuckers'..besides, i have a colleague whose wife just got swindled of some lots of money by 419ners( they spent a diabolic money for her which later disappear with her other cash) and i am planning of helping her out with some money today before this girl brought in her request..dont you think i should channel this fund to my colleague wife rather than on this babe?

The decision is up to you - is your friend's wife's need urgent or not? This girl's need seems urgent - if you truly want to help (punny/maga issues aside) then verify whether she really needs the money urgently and if it is, help her out because you are a nice guy.

If you intentionally give someone money to help them (ignoring their bad side) then you aren't a maga.

Don't judge her too harshly, even 'soji' or 'runs' babes need help sometimes.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by IZUKWU(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
I have two things to say 1.are you really sure that the money is for rent or is she just selling you, a line. 2. Is this punny worth #50,000 to you. Do you want to hit this punny and leave or you want a relationship or a fling. My advice would be to tell her that the money is not available but if she will stick around maybe something will give. Don't allow her open office on your head ,that's what she wants and she thinks you want her enough to do what she asks

1 Like

Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by jam04(m): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Fed uni in abk? That shld be funaab ooo..funaab chic wan scam u dude..
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
IZUKWU: I have two things to say 1.are you really sure that she offer the money for rent or is she just selling you, a line. 2. Is this punny worth #50,000 to you. Do you want to hit this punny and leave or you want a relationship or a fling. My advice would be to tell her that the money is not available but if she will stick around maybe something will give. Don't allow her open office on your head ,that's what she wants and she thinks you want her enough to do what she asks

Yes, she told me it is for rent and I think it might be that she is selling me a line. Cos I asked her what kinda of apartment does she stay n said said just a regular single room. And I think ur suggestion is cool though
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nextworldnx(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
my_moniker: @mike adams: if u read the post again, you will clearly read where i wrote that i am generous and give at will, trust me i am. had it been i see her punny as a free one, i wldnt be thinking i am taking advantage of her which was why i posted the ish for pple's opinion. thank you

STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!
To u, u wanna help her. To her, she wanna scam u and open office for ur head. Cheap blackmail, a lot of them do that. The ball is in ur court now to chop that punny for free.
Just be patient, call off her bluff, and forget about her. All that talk about her landlord evicting her na Big lie.
Make sure u flaunt ur Cash,Rides, house, Paroles and movements at her very eyes whenever u have the chance to. But do not ask for punny. When she can't take it no more, she will offer herself to u on a platter of Gold.
After u chop, its ur choice to help her or not. But I'll still advice u to push her out instead,if not,before u know it, u will fall into Love with her(becos she will charm u into falling in love with her), and when ur money finish, she go disappear.

Whatever u do, do not throwaway ur Money. If not, U go regret Am o!
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mikeywise(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2013
@POSTER, its surprising that u dont know what SCAM is when u see one. this is SCAM.
she wants to sell s*x to u for 50k. but trust me that story about house rent and landlady evicting her
are all lies.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
jam04: Fed uni in abk? That shld be funaab ooo..funaab chic wan scam u dude..

Omo na funaab ooo
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
mikeywise: @POSTER, its surprising that u dont know what SCAM is when u see one. this is SCAM.
she wants to sell s*x to u for 50k. but trust me that story about house rent and landlady evicting her
are all lies.

So what should I do? Phuckk and giver her the money and how could you be so sure she is lying?
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Exponental(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
If u can let go n u dont see d money as a bigdeal........ Patronize her! Just see her as an expensive ashawo with class!!!
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by RoyalRoy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
my_moniker:

So what should I do? Phuckk and giver her the money and how could you be so sure she is lying?

Lie or no lie....if u truly wanna help her out...give her the money...without punny back in return!! Some girls need to be taught that not all guys are heartless & must spend in order to receive back!!! If u give her & don't patronise her, possibility is she might think twice & come back to you. Then u can Bleep her without guilt of taking advantage!! Help if you wanna help, never bill people for helping them....that's a job not help anymore
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by IZUKWU(m): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
my_moniker:

don't give the money but maintain a cordial r/ship ,give her time she will fall in place.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by nairabacks(f): 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
@moniker
If u wanna be a nice guy, look 4 a widow with kids around u and give them d loot. The babe is wat u said she is - a SCAM. Let she and her sexy body ROAST
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2013
wtf.. Grinning.. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta girls are gearing up .... Lol .. I been dey suspect them for long... If u think yu up to the task... Carry go...
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by born2boink(m): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2013
If you know God has bless you with money, give to her but make sure you intimate with her for 3 days, like friday,saturday and sunday and accept your faith that you did not lose money for nothing because if she did anything that upset you, you always have something to remind that will put smile back on your face. No do one day intimate, 3 days.. Remember Money will vanish but toto will remain the same forever so she has nothing to lose except she is a virgin
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 12, 2013
If u have to think hard about giving her $200 when u have 3 businesses it means u dont have that much money. My advice to you is that u keep the little u have and put it to great use in the future. I didn't mean to insult you in anyway...jus trying to avoid u creating a thread about how u hate women who want to use u for ur hard earned money, and it's becoming annoying now

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls / I Think I Should End It But I Really Love Him-but I Deserve Better / Content Of A Girl And A Guy's Phone Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.