Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun (2693 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / See Dis Babe Wan Dash Me Trouble O / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u have to think hard about giving her $200 when u have 3 businesses it means u dont have that much money. My advice to you is that u keep the little u have and put it to great use in the future. I didn't mean to insult you in anyway...jus trying to avoid u creating a thread about how u hate women who want to use u for ur hard earned money, and it's becoming annoying now

Hehehhe..I know where u r coming from with dis..probably u shld read the post again and u MIGHT understand that it isn't about difficulty in giving her the money. Thank you
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Aafulenu(f): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2013
hw are u sure the girl isnt realy in need of the cash? if u cant afford 50k at least 10k can still help her. must every tin be about sex? must everybody have hidden motives?

if u want to help her, help just stop paintin her black
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by born2boink(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u have to think hard about giving her $200 when u have 3 businesses it means u dont have that much money. My advice to you is that u keep the little u have and put it to great use in the future. I didn't mean to insult you in anyway...jus trying to avoid u creating a thread about how u hate women who want to use u for ur hard earned money, and it's becoming annoying now
This sound like the lady in question, hopefully she isn't monitoring you on nairaland....but the particular lady sound really like her
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2013
born2fuck: This sound like the lady in question, hopefully she isn't monitoring you on nairaland....but the particular lady sound really like her
when in more than 2000miles away from Nigeria grin yeah sure it's me angry
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2013
my_moniker:

Hehehhe..I know where u r coming from with dis..probably u shld read the post again and u MIGHT understand that it isn't about difficulty in giving her the money. Thank you
it's okay not to have the means but pretending to do so... smiley
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by joe02(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2013
Ur topic says.(This lady wan take u for a mugu)or ur already a mugu I can see that even from the way u sound .....seems ur easily carried away with beauty of a woman?guy at this stage of ur life and coupled with ur achievement u have to be very careful ....else ur enemy could use what u like most to get u and one of them is woman. This lady knows ur desperately in need of her and she also know u gonna buy her cheap lies...but I will advise u not to give her the money ....even if u wanna be kind to her do it when she less expected ....surprise her by just calling her and ask for her acct no....that is when she must have forgotten do it to show her ur kind but can't be played and in return don't ask for anything even when she accept to give u decline and then u see her coming after u.
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by born2boink(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: when in more than 2000miles away from Nigeria grin yeah sure it's me angry
abeg, let me catch my breath, why you carrying your shoulder as if you are with gun to kill the poster?
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by mymoniker(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: it's okay not to have the means but pretending to do so... smiley

undecided undecided.. we know ur types
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
my_moniker:

undecided undecided.. we know ur types
I know ur type too grin
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
born2fuck: abeg, let me catch my breath, why you carrying your shoulder as if you are with gun to kill the poster?
cos I don't know why pple like displaying stupidity before they learn a lesson
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by born2boink(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: cos I don't know why pple like displaying stupidity before they learn a lesson
me, Sexkill, Seun or Jaybee? I think you need Bonababe
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
born2fuck: me, Sexkill, Seun or Jaybee? I think you need Bonababe
Re: SCAM! SCAM!! Scam!!!....this Babe Wan Take Me For Mugun by drnoel: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Since the arrangement is like that, I'd be a fool to realise 50k for just one night knack. Abi u be maga? Even 10 k will do the job....besides ask urself if its worth it and don't go thinking with ur JT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage / African American Women Who Is Attracted To African Men / Obinna From Enugu State Banging Tape Leaked (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.