Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! (3680 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
We all know how great this man of God is. I just want to put this out there before any of his fans do.

SMH
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Paschal007: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
SMH....TSK TSK TSK... LOL
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
The link never said anything about TBJ's prophecy.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman: The link never said anything about TBJ's prophecy.

Seriously? You cant tell that i'm mocking?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

I thought so, that was why i asked in the first place. but you know TBJ's prophecy is all over the place, so one can't just be too certain when its sarcasm about TBJ or not.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman:

I thought so, that was why i asked in the first place. but you know TBJ's prophecy is all over the place, so one can't just be too certain when its sarcasm about TBJ or not.

Everything TBJ is a lie! So dont bother yourself with the false prophet grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mocking MOG? Where were you when he predicted that Eagles will win B/Faso but they need to work very hard and score an early goal grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

Mocking MOG? Where were you when he predicted that Eagles will win B/Faso but they need to work very hard and score an early goal grin

Na only that one you see?

Were you there when TB Joshua predicted that El Rufai will retweet a joke on Jesus in 2013?
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

Hey, shut up. I heard a pastor also prophesied Nig will not pass Semi final, yet we have the cup, so pls, forget TBJ, what will happen will happen, all the prophecies are just guess work so more tithe will come in.

Did i tell you i prophesied you will write on this thread, and here you are!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Were you there when TB Joshua predicted that El Rufai will retweet a joke on Jesus in 2013?

Lol. Go and sleep and leave the respected MOG alone. Were you not sitting beside me in the synagogue last Sunday when he predicted that the sun will rise from the east on monday morning? grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

Lol. Go and sleep and leave the respected MOG alone. Were you not sitting beside me in the synagogue last Sunday when he predicted that the sun will rise from the east on monday morning? grin

I get you now, you were only being sarcastic.

At times it is hard to tell! wink
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

The bolded should've been Prophesied and not predicted oh you of little faith or no faith at all!.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

What is wrong with you? That is not the full prophecy! angry

He finished the prophecy by saying that the night will fall after the suns rises on that monday morning!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman:

I get you now, you were only being sarcastic.

At times it is hard to tell! wink

I'm very serious man. TB Joshua is a Conman real prophet of god.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

Judging from his prophecies of night and day, i believe
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

He is more than that, he is a fraud annointed man of god!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
he prophesied I wont join in on this.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
musKeeto: he prophesied I wont join in on this.

May god open your eyes so that you can see the light. Prophesy is for the real men of god like TB Joshua and my humble self whearas prediction is for people like you. Here is my prophesy for you tonight.... No matter how hard you try to stay awake you'll eventually fall asleep. shocked
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
musKeeto: he prophesied I wont join in on this.

Sometimes, I wonder if you are truly an emasculated coward.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
And just yesterday he said i'd comment in a logicboy thread n here i am.people dis man is aTRUE prophet of d I YAM DAT I YAM...Emmanuel!!!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
Beretta92: And just yesterday he said i'd comment in a logicboy thread n here i am.people dis man is aTRUE prophet of d I YAM DAT I YAM...Emmanuel!!!

grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

May god open your eyes so that you can see the light. Prophesy is for the real men of god like TB Joshua and my humble self whearas prediction is for people like you. Here is my prophesy for you tonight.... No matter how hard you try to stay awake you'll eventually fall asleep. shocked
and mine for u is that u'll bath naked tomorrow.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

Now, that is one real prophecy that will come to pass
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Beretta92: And just yesterday he said i'd comment in a logicboy thread n here i am.people dis man is aTRUE prophet of d I YAM DAT I YAM...Emmanuel!!!

Blasphemy! Better apologize before your comment gets to CAN for i remember they gave last warning to people like you.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Beretta92: and mine for u is that u'll bath naked tomorrow.

And who is this one and where are you from? Well, i am glad to inform you that the quality of your prophesy had earned you a place in the synagogue. You are therefore invited to understudy TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sometimes, I wonder if you are truly an emasculated coward.
he prophesied you won't get the joke.. wink
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2013
musKeeto:
he prophesied you won't get the joke.. wink

he also prophesied that your joke would be poorly crafted smiley

Dont you just love the power of TB Johua? A man of God?
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

he also prophesied that your joke would be poorly crafted smiley

Dont you just love the power of TB Johua? A man of God?
lmao... tongue
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
TB Joshua prophesied you guys will be out against him today. Now see his prophecies come to pass
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman: TB Joshua prophesied you guys will be out against him today. Now see his prophecies come to pass

He also prophesied that we will talk about his prophecies
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

He also prophesied that we will talk about his prophecies

He precisely prophesied that Logicboy03 will say that he prophesied the resignation of the pope at this time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should He Pay His Tithe To His Parents? / The Secret Of The Wealth Of King Solomon (3) / Mental Slavery In Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.