Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! (3686 Views)

"TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman:

He precisely prophesied that Logicboy03 will say that he prophesied the resignation of the pope at this time

He preciely prophesied that Ooman will state that Logicboy will say that he prophesied the resignation of the pope at this time
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

He preciely prophesied that Ooman will state that Logicboy will say that he prophesied the resignation of the pope at this time

Ok, he prophesied that me and Logicboy03 will say that he prophesied his prophecies at this time
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Bella3(f): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
INUKWA!!!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
Bélla3: INUKWA!!!

he prophesied you'd say that
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Bella3(f): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman:

he prophesied you'd say that
OH REALLY?
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
Bélla3: OH REALLY?

yeah and that you'd ne surprised to read it here.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by plaetton: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2013
I want to prophesy about the next pope.

It is going to be............

ArchBishop Gerhard Ludwig Müller- current prefect of the congregation of the doctrine of the faith.

Though not a cardinal, I would not be surprised if he is double promoted in the coming weeks in preparation.
The only drawback is that he is German just like the outgoing Pope.

Watch out for politics, intrigues, backbiting in the next few weeks.

Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Bella3(f): 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
ooman:

yeah and that you'd ne surprised to read it here.
odikwa serious! Did he also prophesy that i almost committed suicide?
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by ooman(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Bélla3: odikwa serious! Did he also prophesy that i almost committed suicide?

Oh, i forgot that. He prophesied that you would write in this thread that you almost committed suicide but that the veracity of the story will not be established.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2013
nokia3310:

Blasphemy! Better apologize before your comment gets to CAN for i remember they gave last warning to people like you.
yeeee...heeeeee....ooooh...i 4got...what am i going 2 do now? Afraid is catching me...am a-scared to death...man of gold help me,am so scared...
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

He also prophesied that we will talk about his prophecies
what a "prophetistical" prophet!
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by fubbyy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
Mr poster its a prophesy not prediction, prophesy is accurate while prediction is a guess, point of correction...
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
fubbyy: Mr poster its a prophesy not prediction, prophesy is accurate while prediction is a guess, point of correction...

smiley
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2013
Bélla3: odikwa serious! Did he also prophesy that i almost committed suicide?

You almost what?!shocked
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Ezyp(m): 1:56am On Feb 12, 2013
link not opening (error page) how true is this then
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 12, 2013
Ezy~p:
link not opening (error page) how true is this then

it is a lie
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Ezyp(m): 3:10am On Feb 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

it is a lie

THIS WHAT I GET WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN IT

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /2013/02/pope-benedicts-resignation-read-his-full-statement/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.vanguardngr.com Port 80
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 12, 2013
Ezy~p:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /2013/02/pope-benedicts-resignation-read-his-full-statement/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.vanguardngr.com Port 80
You misunderstand.....TB Joshua didnt prophesy on the pope- that is the lie
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Bella3(f): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
inurmind:

You almost what?!shocked
embarassed Na joke o. Me commit suicide? When am still enjoying my life? Gone are those days when i hated my lifecheesy
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Bella3(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2013
Ezy~p:

Forbidden

That my friend, is the atheist propaganda

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by nokia3310: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2013
Beretta92: yeeee...heeeeee....ooooh...i 4got...what am i going 2 do now? Afraid is catching me...am a-scared to death...man of gold help me,am so scared...

There is no need to be afraid, all you need to do is to sow a forgiveness seed and you'll be cleared of the sin associated with blasphemy, but go and sin no more....Oops i almost forget, you can actually sin again...forgiveness will always be there for you as soon as you sow its seed. Biz continues....
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2013
nokia3310:

There is no need to be afraid, all you need to do is to sow a forgiveness seed and you'll be cleared of the sin associated with blasphemy, but go and sin no more....Oops i almost forget, you can actually sin again...forgiveness will always be there for you as soon as you sow its seed. Biz continues....
thou art a true man of gods.
Re: TB Joshua Predicted The Resignation Of The Pope! by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2013
nokia3310:

grin grin grin

#perpetual forgiveness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Christianity The Most Divided Religion? / Who Created God And Then The.devil?????? / Truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.