Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,498 members, 7,861,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos (16552 Views)

APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / Nine Days After Alhaji Gay’s Death: Police Patrol And Shops Closed / Presidency Shops For Jega’s Replacement - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2013
Such licensing should extend to gold dealers too .In fact una never see anything. Person go just wake up begin sell point and kill without licence,where is that done?
Na now una go know the meaning of TAXPAYERS MONEY
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by kettykings: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
Topic: Lagos State To Spend N1 Billion on Tinubu's Birthday Celebration (Read 228 times)

Read more: http://www.theinfostrides.com/index.php?topic=63149.0#ixzz2KcO58DKd
It was learnt that former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos has demanded that the Lagos State government and various local government councils in the state contribute huge sums of cash to fund his 69th birthday celebration.

Reliable sources informed that Mr. Tinubu, a professed opposition figure and leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), made it compulsory that the chairmen of all local governments under the party contribute cash to give him a birthday that one of his critics has described as “obscene and immoral.” In all, the ACN chieftain has asked the state and local governments to cough up N1 billion.
Read more: http://www.theinfostrides.com/index.php?topic=63149.0#ixzz2KcO0FgCf
http://www.theinfostrides.com/index.php?topic=63149.0

My instincts ; This money is being collated for Tunubu's 71st Birthday
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by EkoIle1: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
kettykings:

If you were not as brainless as Fashola you would have realized that arbitrarily increasing Registration Fees and Taxes will lead to Reduction in Spending which will end up making companies realize a smaller revenue that will force a decrease in over all Economic Growth and caused the Lagos Government not to meet up with their Budget expectations .

The market and business climate will decide that, not you on NL. For now, people still have to respect and obey the law of the land.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
dayokanu:

Because thats an example of a state that charges annual registration fees for businesses just like Lagos

But spare parts businesses are not LLC or foreign corps not trust, so VA SCC laws does not apply in comparison to this.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by EkoIle1: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
kettykings: Topic: Lagos State To Spend N1 Billion on Tinubu's Birthday Celebration (Read 228 times)

Only shows that you are into rumors and unsubstantiated gossips..

You are losing credibility..
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by mapet: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wao!!! such a senseless and thoughtless post...... this is classic dumbness
Bliss4Lyfe: Let me make it clear now dat Fashola does not own Lagos, if he is claiming indigene then he should go to the bush his

parents conceived and raised him. Yes dat tiny corner, where his father lived, is the only place he can claim indigene.

Lagos State was a colonial creation and Federal resourced using Nigeria wealth.

Fashola should claim Indigene in is fathers house, no other place. Capish!
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
As for me, I think traders in Lagos need to reassess their staying Lagos, Lagos is becoming a hostile, unfriendly trading state. The sooner people begin to realize this and seek other alternatives, better for them. Paying N50,000 and N100,000 annual registration fee is ridiculous. Then you pay your annual tax (perhaps, sales, income, etc). How much is the person left with after deduction of their expense?
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by mapet: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
You go taxing everything thing that moves in the metropolis because the metropolis needs to be taken care of. If you can't live in the metropolis, then leave the metropolis
ichidodo: quite right Fashola should be tax-lenient enough to allow this people do business in Lagos.,i mean , u dont go taxing everything that moves in the metropolis. LAGOS FIT SPOIL O!
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2013
kettykings: Topic: Lagos State To Spend N1 Billion on Tinubu's Birthday Celebration (Read 228 times)

You should also post stories of Fashola sleeping with Tinubus wife to further buttress what we already know about your senselessness
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
manny4life: As for me, I think traders in Lagos need to reassess their staying Lagos, Lagos is becoming a hostile, unfriendly trading state. The sooner people begin to realize this and seek other alternatives, better for them. Paying N50,000 and N100,000 annual registration fee is ridiculous. Then you pay your annual tax (perhaps, sales, income, etc). How much is the person left with after deduction of their expense?
We don't want traders selling spare parts we would rather have big and fewer companies doing that. The earlier they reassess and move to Nassarawa the better
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0:
We don't want traders selling spare parts we would rather have big and fewer companies doing that. The earlier they reassess and move to Nassarawa the better

Big and fewer companies? From where? You think big and few companies will sustain on this enormous and outrageous amounts called registration fee? Well, even here, CVS, Target, Walmart and their rest will cease to exist if this kind of laws exist.

Well, if you want big and fewer companies doing just that, the opportunity is gonna be there. In as long as traders exist and black market is alive, there's no telling. As for them moving to Nassarawa or wherever, they say, distance is no barrier to success or something good, so hey, if that's where they find gold, they should go for it. Although I do not support Nasarrawa but I support them relocating to their own place, let mechanics travel far out and get it.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by 9jaIhail(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0: Not everything is a subject of simple trading or the same fee. Some people are licensed to sell guns,explosives, medicines or aircraft while others sell chin chin and puff puff. They cannot and should not pay the same licence fee. Lagos is saying it takes the sale of spare parts quite seriously and not just an ordinary trade item.That is the message. High fees are a valid instrument for reducing the number of players and sanitizing a sector. Selling spare parts is not the same as selling tomato
Now regarding you calling me a hypocrite I will overlook that on this occasion. Please do not call me names.My normal practice is to respond to that by abusing your parents and wishing them a painful death always. I will not do that now but be warned. No name calling.

Cursing abusing is nothing new to your lineage so go on but it all goes back to you and where you come from.

I like to be civil in my argument despite that some of you always see truth and shun to say it because you belong to ACN thugs on NL but i try as much as i can to shun abusing you lot. Take a look at the first comment where you quoted me and says my comment is rubbish, you may not agree with what i said doesn't give you whatsoever right to address a man of my type as someone saying rubbish, this is faceless forum hence i careless when you insult me or when you didn't.I am sure if we are to know each other you maybe one of my errand boy/girl.

Tell Fashola to find other means to generate enough resources and leave these guys who are hustling to stand on their fit, these guys are not responsible for the huge levy his master place on him, or he should learn from Oshemole who used thienumbu and dump him, that is what i call smart guy not just to carry the name SAN in your name without having enough ball to kick thienumbu aside.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
Give to Ceaser what is Ceasers,give to Yahweh what is Yahweh's

If you can afford to contribute money for pastor's private jets and fuel,pay Lagos state govt what belongs to them!
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
manny4life:

Big and fewer companies? From where? You think big and few companies will sustain on this enormous and outrageous amounts called registration fee? Well, even here, CVS, Target, Walmart and their rest will cease to exist if this kind of laws exist.

Well, if you want big and fewer companies doing just that, the opportunity is gonna be there. In as long as traders exist and black market is alive, there's no telling. As for them moving to Nassarawa or wherever, they say, distance is no barrier to success or something good, so hey, if that's where they find gold, they should go for it. Although I do not support Nasarrawa but I support them relocating to their own place, let mechanics travel far out and get it.

I said Nassarawa because I though the traders are from there.My bad!.
Those same traders can come together and form cooperatives or companies.

Koreans did it with Chaebols and it is good for the consumer if they can buy more stock per deal and can negotiate better with manufacturers How many of these traders can enter the office of the CEO of the companies whose products they sell. They need to come together as a group and pool resources together

We need to look for the positives. You say you live in Virginia which is I am sure much smaller population than Lagos.Do you have hundreds of traders at one location ? The reality is with modernization most sectors will have to consolidate or we will lose out to foreign companies.How com Nigerians do not have a single supermarket chain ? Is there no market? Everyone wants to be Oga and so companies like Nestle and Cadbury pick them off one by one. While with consolidation you have the Walmarts or Aldis of this world. Who can talk to manufacturer 1 on 1. The consumer wins all round. You buy a product and it is faulty you take it back no argument. Sole traders can't do that. Some sectors are too important for small players like pharmaceutics and spare parts.
The traders should find a way of merging
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2013
kettykings: What MASSOB in all it's wisdom was not able to do , The inept Economic Team of Babatunde Fashola has just done it with this new policy. This will force easterners to rethink their investment in Lagos and start thinking Home

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by CyberG: 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
manny4life:

You are not thinking straight if you think a handful of all ibo spare part traders, contributing only marginal revenue to the government purse means a thing if they leave! I DARE YOU TO LEAVE NOW...PLEASE!! If all people who think like you leave and NEVER come back, imagine the space that creates for law abiding sane Nigerians to conduct business in Lagos! No mechanic will be travelling to you because you manufacture the parts? Seriously!? Well, for the first time, foreign manufacturers of car parts might actually be taking us more serious and allow their things to be shipped in, bought over the internet, etc because they will be big sales and service operations that will not just commit a big scam and run away to under the rock the sprang from. Can you just go and build your house and leave another man's house alone??

1 Like

Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by 9jaIhail(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0:

Are you the owner of Lagos? Can you give me address where any of your property worth 5million naira is located in lagos i will show you Bleep of mine.

Fashola with his ethnic agenda but he is late because the vital areas in lagos is already owned by non lagosians. To get ride of others he need to amend the law and revoke the ownership license of our properties in lagos until then his effort remain fruitless.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0: Those same traders can come together and form cooperative or companies.Koreans did it with Chaebols and it is good for the consumer they buy more stock per deal and can hegotiate better. We need to look for the positives. You say you live in Virginia which is I am sure much smaller population than Lagos.Do you have hundreds of traders ? The reality is with modernization most sectors will have to consolidate or we will lose out to foreign companies.How com Nigerians do not have a single supermarket chain ? Is there no market? Everyone wants to be Oga and so companies like Nestle and Cadbury pick them off one by one. While with consolidation you have the Walmarts or Aldis of this world. Who can talk to manufacturer 1 on 1. The consumer wins all round. You buy a product and it is faulty you take it back no argument. Sole traders can't do that. Some sectors are too important for small players like pharmaceutics and spare parts.
The traders should find a way of merging

Firstly, not everything works by "Cooperation", even here, there are more small business x 10 than most operations, and most state incomes comes from small businesses and not the corps you think. Granted that Corps account for more money in revenues, YET, they pay so little in comparison to governments, this is why governments stress about small business and employments.

Yes, I live in Virginia, and YES VA is about half the size of Lagos. Yes, we have thousands of small business (sole proprietors) in VA. We don't call them "traders" but small business, I wish I can begin to list them, but driving down Arlington alone, you'll see lots of them. Even DC thrives on small business, from street corners (people selling by the roadside), to those who have jacked up stores to upscale stores and what have you.

Consolidation is good, but you need small business to survive. Foreign companies can only contribute so much, and no consolidation is not what Lagos needs, what they need do is restructure small business and how it's traded. No we're no losing out to foreign companies, like I said, restructuring. Take for instance, one Walmart store in an area kills lots of small business, YET, how much tax does a Walmart store remit to the state and local govt? Yet, that same small business, 1000 of them employ several thousands directly, and what have you and pay taxes (when combined) than what Walmart remits to the govt. Now you see why a City like DC bluntly REFUSED with a capital NO to WALMART. The negotiation has been going on forever, because it doesn't favor the people or the govt. Killing small business and talking modernization won't pay the bills.

Cadbury can pick them, but did that stop small chocolate shops to produce their own chocolate? Did that stop restaurants from doing theirs? Look, no matter how we beat and dance around it, go to SBA.gov, what drives the U.S. economy is small business, however, the indices of measuring U.S. economy is stocks of the top 50 or 500 companies in the U.S.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
abeg let them comot

will anyone miss these ham and egg nickel and dime glorified street sellers?

we know the type - you return to the part/component to them 10 times

good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
CyberG:

You are not thinking straight if you think a handful of all ibo spare part traders, contributing only marginal revenue to the government purse means a thing if they leave! I DARE YOU TO LEAVE NOW...PLEASE!! If all people who think like you leave and NEVER come back, imagine the space that creates for law abiding sane Nigerians to conduct business in Lagos! No mechanic will be travelling to you because you manufacture the parts? Seriously!? Well, for the first time, foreign manufacturers of car parts might actually be taking us more serious and allow their things to be shipped in, bought over the internet, etc because they will be big sales and service operations that will not just commit a big scam and run away to under the rock the sprang from. Can you just go and build your house and leave another man's house alone??

Mr thinking straight, got to give it to you, your knowledge is indeed asking for help.
You call it "marginal revenue", YET, they went with task force to seal the shops? Lol, dude you're not telling yourself the truth. The honest truth isn't about this 43 traders, bottom line is that Lagos is becoming HOSTILE. In fact, I always wanted them to leave, I don't blame Fashola but ALL THE SE governors, because if they had set SE to be highly economic driven, these nonsense won't be here.

Lol, if you had all these space for foreign companies, why isn't it happening now? Lol, always building castle in thin air. Well, I have no issue, like I stated, it's time for reevaluation - traders need to reevaluate their environment. Having a thousand major traders reallocating, I'll def like to see this companies that hadn't come in before come and perform magic and wonders.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2013
manny4life:

Firstly, not everything works by "Cooperation", even here, there are more small business x 10 than most operations, and most state incomes comes from small businesses and not the corps you think. Granted that Corps account for more money in revenues, YET, they pay so little in comparison to governments, this is why governments stress about small business and employments.

Yes, I live in Virginia, and YES VA is about half the size of Lagos. Yes, we have thousands of small business (sole proprietors) in VA. We don't call them "traders" but small business, I wish I can begin to list them, but driving down Arlington alone, you'll see lots of them. Even DC thrives on small business, from street corners (people selling by the roadside), to those who have jacked up stores to upscale stores and what have you.

Consolidation is good, but you need small business to survive. Foreign companies can only contribute so much, and no consolidation is not what Lagos needs, what they need do is restructure small business and how it's traded. No we're no losing out to foreign companies, like I said, restructuring. Take for instance, one Walmart store in an area kills lots of small business, YET, how much tax does a Walmart store remit to the state and local govt? Yet, that same small business, 1000 of them employ several thousands directly, and what have you and pay taxes (when combined) than what Walmart remits to the govt. Now you see why a City like DC bluntly REFUSED with a capital NO to WALMART. The negotiation has been going on forever, because it doesn't favor the people or the govt. Killing small business and talking modernization won't pay the bills.
You cannot have small businesses in every sector especially when there are critical issues of safety and consumer rights. Spares parts is a good example of this. Most of those in Nigeria sell USED or fake parts and do not offer warranties.They cannot offer warranties because they have no relationships with suppliers that enable such. The other problem with spare parts is many are obtained from stolen cars. The government has to protect the public. Small traders selling clothes or food ar quite different from spare parts which has safety implications not only for the buyer but the wider public. Using tax is an established way of removing peripheral actors in any sector.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by cap28: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
Fashola is still up to his old tricks of squeezing the life out of ordinary lagosians who are trying to earn an honest living, sadly many tribalists on this thread are applauding him thinking that they will not one day be victims of the same draconian economic policies.

1 Like

Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by 9jaIhail(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
manny4life:

Cadbury can pick them, but did that stop small chocolate shops to produce their own chocolate? Did that stop restaurants from doing theirs? Look, no matter how we beat and dance around it, go to SBA.gov, what drives the U.S. economy is small business, however, the indices of measuring U.S. economy is stocks of the top 50 or 500 companies in the U.S.

My brother you are on point, but no matter how hard you try these yeruba folks who's minds is bent on tribalism just like their leaders will never agree with you.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
aribisala0:
You cannot have small businesses in every sector especially when there are critical issues of safety and consumer rights. Spares parts is a good example of this. Most of those in Nigeria sell USED or fake parts and do not offer warranties.They cannot offer warranties because they have no relationships with suppliers that enable such. The other problem with spare parts is many are obtained from stolen cars. The government has to protect the public. Small traders selling clothes or food ar quite different from spare parts which has safety implications not only for the buyer but the wider public. Using tax is an established way of removing peripheral actors in any sector.

How is spare parts a good example? Do they manufacture spare parts? They ONLY SELL IT, so how is it a safety and consumer right issue? You talk about warranties, how many spare parts here in the U.S. offers warranty from the seller? So I go into Advanced Auto Parts to go buy wiper blades (last week), and I'm expecting warranty from the Advanced Auto Parts rather than the manufacturer of the blade, like seriously, is that your reasoning? If that's the case now, mechanic shops should be closed because when I go for oil change after ever 3k miles, the mechanic shops should give me warranty that the oil they use to service my car. Manufacturer warranties ONLY extend over the life of a product after that, that's it. If you want extra warranty, you purchase it, or simply insure it... PERIOD. For instance a car with a 10 year, 100k mile warranty, which ever comes first, after it expires, you can either purchase one, or nothing. The sellers or auto company don't owe you sh.iit.

The fact they are obtained from stolen car is a problem, that is why I said underground network, heck, underground network exist here as well. That isn't a new thing, that's more of enforcement and regulation rather than trying to shrink the market. Even top organizations are involved in backdoor, black market deals...
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My brother you are on point, but no matter how hard you try these yeruba folks who's minds is bent on tribalism just like their leaders will never agree with you.

Well, I hope that SE can be revamped, as a matter of fact, I want my people to leave Lagos. Enugu and Port are comparable to living than Lagos and Aba and Nnewi can be manufacturing base while Onitsha for trading. Like I stated previously, let the govt continue with it's hostile activities, this will force a lot of them to rethink home. I just want them to leave, anywhere but Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Double Post
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by 9jaIhail(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
cap28: Fashola is still up to his old tricks of squeezing the life out of ordinary lagosians who are trying to earn an honest living, sadly many tribalists on this thread are applauding him thinking that they will not one day be victims of the same draconian economic policies.

My dear this is exactly what we are talking about here. Actually it did not affect me i am not a spare parts dealer, and i am sure his silly policies will never affect me. But how can a Government who does not in anyway support the masses growth always extorting the masses?

The Government is against the youths who engaged into fraud and other illegal means of making money, same Government is discouraging those who engaged in legitimate business to make money by tasking huge amount from them.
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

How accommodating of these folk are you in your place ??
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by 9jaIhail(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2013
manny4life:

Well, I hope that SE can be revamped, as a matter of fact, I want my people to leave Lagos. Enugu and Port are comparable to living than Lagos and Aba and Nnewi can be manufacturing base while Onitsha for trading. Like I stated previously, let the govt continue with it's hostile activities, this will force a lot of them to rethink home. I just want them to leave, anywhere but Lagos.

I share the same view with you bro, sometimes i like these things to happen for my people to learn but will they?
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2013
50,000 Naira per annum is a little on the high side. The tax drive of the LASG has been relentless over the past few years!
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2013
manny4life:

How is spare parts a good example? Do they manufacture spare parts? They ONLY SELL IT, so how is it a safety and consumer right issue? You talk about warranties, how many spare parts here in the U.S. offers warranty from the seller? So I go into Advanced Auto Parts to go buy wiper blades (last week), and I'm expecting warranty from the Advanced Auto Parts rather than the manufacturer of the blade, like seriously, is that your reasoning? If that's the case now, mechanic shops should be closed because when I go for oil change after ever 3k miles, the mechanic shops should give me warranty that the oil they use to service my car. Manufacturer warranties ONLY extend over the life of a product after that, that's it. If you want extra warranty, you purchase it, or simply insure it... PERIOD. For instance a car with a 10 year, 100k mile warranty, which ever comes first, after it expires, you can either purchase one, or nothing. The sellers or auto company don't owe you sh.iit.

The fact they are obtained from stolen car is a problem, that is why I said underground network, heck, underground network exist here as well. That isn't a new thing, that's more of enforcement and regulation rather than trying to shrink the market. Even top organizations are involved in backdoor, black market deals...
You are ignoring the issue . "They only sell it" does that make any sense. So many stolen parts are sold at Ladipo.
So any one can just enter the market and start selling anything?
Well we do NOT want that in Lagos. To sell spare parts you must be able to identify the source ie manufacturer. I know people who sell fake BMW parts.I refer to BMW because I know this guy personally. HE pays someone in India to manufacture them. Also in that Ladipo they cut and join Toyota engines and sell them using false pretenses. This is true of car batteries. I am not writing what I heard. but what I know. We do not want that in Lagos.The first step is registration. So if you sell parts without registration you are breaking the law. If you are registered and the parts are defective let us go to court and hear what the court says. It is law that forces people to change behaviour
There is a meaning to warranty and we need players who can offer manufacturers warranty,We are tired of fake goods.Connivance with manufacturers to mislabel products and so many sharp practices. If you are not prepared to be honest about this there is no meeting point. We have a Standards Organization in Nigeria who set standards so there are laws already we just want them enforced. If you buy a product and it is defective in Viginia who do you return it to the manufacturer?
Re: 43 Spare Parts’ Shops, Closed & Traders Arrested In Lagos by aljharem(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Why are Igbos tribalistic like this. How can 43 shops closed = Igbo victimization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? / Dino Melaye Is A Noisemaker — Yahaya Bello / Ajaokuta Plant Can’t Work Unless Our Ancestors Are Pacified –host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.