Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54643 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
Heard anoda set of guys got offers this week to resume December and some others have done Medicals to likely get offers soonest. Can some1 authenticate?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2013
c12112: Heard anoda set of guys got offers this week to resume December and some others have done Medicals to likely get offers soonest. Can some1 authenticate?

I think u heard correctly..Some pple like us haven't even been called for a chat.., but we still patiently waiting..They(Hally) are probably taking their time smiley

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Fernandinho:

I think u heard correctly..Some pple like us haven't even been called for a chat.., but we still patiently waiting..They(Hally) are probably taking their time smiley

I even heard the people that got offers last week resumed this morning. Halliburton o......lol
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
What PSL were dey given appointments
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
drcooleasy: What PSL were dey given appointments
I heard 2 resumed Completions, dunno abt the rest.

Halliburton is gradually emptying the pool but ladies seem to be getting preference atm. Anoda 8 ladies had chats today @ the office. Make we dey dust our shoes o.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Hopefully dey will call us soon.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2013
c12112: I heard 2 resumed Completions, dunno abt the rest.

Halliburton is gradually emptying the pool but ladies seem to be getting preference atm. Anoda 8 ladies had chats today @ the office. Make we dey dust our shoes o.
That weird moment u wish u were a lady..LOL cheesy grin cheesy I aslo heard some of d ladies being called now didnt do interview nor get d 'talent pool mail'....
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
And some1 got offer today to resume sperry drilling psl nxt week in PHC!
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2013
c12112: And some1 got offer today to resume sperry drilling psl nxt week in PHC!
Male or Female?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
drcooleasy: Male or Female?

Male
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
c12112:

Male
Ok oo..lets just hope it gets to us soonest
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2014
A Blessed year I wish u all my friends. Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by drcooleasy(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2014
Hey guys....watsup. I just got a regret mail from Halliburton cry
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Fernandinho: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
drcooleasy: Hey guys....watsup. I just got a regret mail from Halliburton cry

R u serious? After all the wait in the bloody talent pool. Smh
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rasaqdayo: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
Me too. Never mind them jare...we move on cos no one can hold us down until we get to the height meant for us by the Almighty. "Persistent Mode"
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by ecolime(m): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
I didn't apply for this Halliburton job but still yet i really feel the pains of those who just got a regret mail from them. I finished NYSC last year June and I could remember following this thread around April/May while serving. I learnt something called "cooperation" from peeps on this thread. You guys were the bomb. It's pretty painful getting a regret mail after several months of waiting for a 'special message'. Don't ever loose hope and in all things, I want you guys to always give thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by ggoldmine: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
eimuhb:
cheesy @ informed counsel.

I will just give you guys an overview of what to expect.

It's an all-day event, 8 - 6 (or depending on when you finish). It consists of 3 activities; Presentation, Team-building and Panel interview.
I will advise you to make google your best friend. Read articles on presentation and working in a team.

Presentation.
From the attached document you received, they must have included the content of your presentation. Make sure you prepare your powerpoint professionally and error free. You are to present for 5 minutes, try and practice for 4 minutes in case you want to chip in some points on d D-day.

They will ask you questions after the presentation. The question will be from what you presented, that is, your slides and the basics of your course.

basics of your course:
For a chemical engineer, you should know your laws of thermo, definition of heat, work, energy, (system, surrounding)
, reaction engineering, chemical reaction, fluid mechanics, reynolds no., units (Joules, watt) dimensionless (mach no., Re. no), unit operations etc. Na wetin I fit remember be that. Learn the basics.
Also know the graph of sinx and cosx.

Team building
The purpose of TB is to see how you will perform in a group. It doesn't necessarily mean winning the task but your participation, leadership, delegation, creativity and some other criteria will be assessed.

Interview
My interview questions were on my CV, Y halliB, Y I chose Chemical eng'g, I rated myself on PDMS and caesar II software. We gisted all through for about 20 mins about my family, classmates (especially guys) in school, countries I've been to, the department I want to work (they call it PSL - product and service line) e.t.c
I also asked them a question.

That's all for now.

Incase I have any other thing to add to it, I will do it later. You can also drop your questions.

Success.

Hello. Please, may I send you a private message? I'd really appreciate your reply. Thank you.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Tayo94: 3:39am On Feb 06, 2019
eimuhb:
cheesy @ informed counsel.

I will just give you guys an overview of what to expect.

It's an all-day event, 8 - 6 (or depending on when you finish). It consists of 3 activities; Presentation, Team-building and Panel interview.
I will advise you to make google your best friend. Read articles on presentation and working in a team.

Presentation.
From the attached document you received, they must have included the content of your presentation. Make sure you prepare your powerpoint professionally and error free. You are to present for 5 minutes, try and practice for 4 minutes in case you want to chip in some points on d D-day.

They will ask you questions after the presentation. The question will be from what you presented, that is, your slides and the basics of your course.

basics of your course:
For a chemical engineer, you should know your laws of thermo, definition of heat, work, energy, (system, surrounding)
, reaction engineering, chemical reaction, fluid mechanics, reynolds no., units (Joules, watt) dimensionless (mach no., Re. no), unit operations etc. Na wetin I fit remember be that. Learn the basics.
Also know the graph of sinx and cosx.

Team building
The purpose of TB is to see how you will perform in a group. It doesn't necessarily mean winning the task but your participation, leadership, delegation, creativity and some other criteria will be assessed.

Interview
My interview questions were on my CV, Y halliB, Y I chose Chemical eng'g, I rated myself on PDMS and caesar II software. We gisted all through for about 20 mins about my family, classmates (especially guys) in school, countries I've been to, the department I want to work (they call it PSL - product and service line) e.t.c
I also asked them a question.

That's all for now.

Incase I have any other thing to add to it, I will do it later. You can also drop your questions.

Success.

Thanks for the heads-up.
Kindly help with what to expect from the entry-level aptitude test.
Thanks
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Smara(f): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2021
viviangogos:

Skills test?? What was it like? Were u the only one 4 yestday?did they ask for the originals of ur credentials ?

Hello dear
Can I chat with you?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by viviangogos(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wow this thread?
Yes you can please.

Smara:

Hello dear
Can I chat with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.