Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54639 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2013
Gudmornin all. Having gone thru the thread n read all d brillant contributions wit gud insight n analysis of my fellow nairalanders, i believe it is hightime i gave my own contributn frm my ideology n perspective, i thnk it is only dos that got d qnaire that re actually in their mind to be called,i.e they av already done their preliminary assessments. Now d reasn fr d quetionaire is to confirm details filled yl applyin if dr wud be any contraditn.If dr is,then d candidate is nullified. Anoda thn is dat i, in additn to other AOCs, the test might contain sectns fr questns on our course of study. So we shld also pay attentn to our areas of study. I av a frnd dat jst resumed dangote graduate trainee engineers n dat was hw d test was conducted. Gudluck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by babasewen(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sean lenux: Gudmornin all. Having gone thru the thread n read all d brillant contributions wit gud insight n analysis of my fellow nairalanders, i believe it is hightime i gave my own contributn frm my ideology n perspective, i thnk it is only dos that got d qnaire that re actually in their mind to be called,i.e they av already done their preliminary assessments. Now d reasn fr d quetionaire is to confirm details filled yl applyin if dr wud be any contraditn.If dr is,then d candidate is nullified. Anoda thn is dat i, in additn to other AOCs, the test might contain sectns fr questns on our course of study. So we shld also pay attentn to our areas of study. I av a frnd dat jst resumed dangote graduate trainee engineers n dat was hw d test was conducted. Gudluck to us all.
@sean lenux, i dnt quite agree wt u on d issue of those dat wil b called, 1stly i want u to know dat i got d questnaire and i submitd it, my observatn is dat, if u notice dat during d 1st aplcatn process, d qnaire was nt well designed in d sense dat some field of study were nt listd and 'others' was nt included so i guess sm ppl had to select related field wic is cntrary to d original 1 but ds was corectd in d new qnaire. To me dat was y it was resent to ppl while others with clear applicatn may nt need it. So we can nt cnclude dat those dat did nt get d questnaire ar nt wanted. I stand to b corectd thank u friends
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
babasewen: @sean lenux, i dnt quite agree wt u on d issue of those dat wil b called, 1stly i want u to know dat i got d questnaire and i submitd it, my observatn is dat, if u notice dat during d 1st aplcatn process, d qnaire was nt well designed in d sense dat some field of study were nt listd and 'others' was nt included so i guess sm ppl had to select related field wic is cntrary to d original 1 but ds was corectd in d new qnaire. To me dat was y it was resent to ppl while others with clear applicatn may nt need it. So we can nt cnclude dat those dat did nt get d questnaire ar nt wanted. I stand to b corectd thank u friends

please i beg to differ on your opinion here, the site is designed in such a way that if you don't fill in necessary details, your application will not be submitted, rather you will be asked to save it as draft.
Truth be told no one knows how they are going to proceed, but being contacted by a member of their recruitment team, might mean that they want to move to the next phase.

Not to discourage anyone, we should all keep hope alive, just because you were not sent a questionnaire, doesn't mean anything untill at least the invitations start coming out for aptitude tests.
So keep praying and keep preparing.

best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Engineer1985(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
You guys shouldn't disturb yourselves....whatever comes out of it, we shall all see! Bt thank God I was nt sent rejectn mail, meaning that i'm still in the race.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by osbaldo: 12:44am On Mar 07, 2013
I dont even understand these Halliburtn pple again! After i respondd 2 the 1st questionnaire sent 2 me on d 1st of March, anoda email came in ds evenin ie 06/02/13, to respond 2 anoda questionnaire . Pls house, is there anyone who has such new message? Pls share o. Tensions ar high.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by arinze345(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2013
osbaldo: I dont even understand these Halliburtn pple again! After i respondd 2 the 1st questionnaire sent 2 me on d 1st of March, anoda email came in ds evenin ie 06/02/13, to respond 2 anoda questionnaire . Pls house, is there anyone who has such new message? Pls share o. Tensions ar high.

I just got another mail too asking me to respond to a questionnaire saying the previous one wasn't received. I'm confused cos i clicked submit in the previous form n i couldn't edit it afterwards......
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mytym(m): 1:17am On Mar 07, 2013
osbaldo: I dont even understand these Halliburtn pple again! After i respondd 2 the 1st questionnaire sent 2 me on d 1st of March, anoda email came in ds evenin ie 06/02/13, to respond 2 anoda questionnaire . Pls house, is there anyone who has such new message? Pls share o. Tensions ar high.

I got the same 2nd Qnaire...but I think it may actually be the next phase coz the questions are not exactly like before....the separation clause after 1st/2:1 class IF ur answer is NO, then state which one it is.That wasn't included before,and also the discipline of study.
I'm not saying they'll reject ppl who answered NO, i'm only trying to point out where the two Qnaires differ.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mytym(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2013
Engineer1985: You guys shouldn't disturb yourselves....whatever comes out of it, we shall all see! Bt thank God I was nt sent rejectn mail, meaning that i'm still in the race.

I like your faith Bro!

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by babasewen(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2013
@all, if u read my last coment u will undstnd. D questnaire was nt properly designed but ds last 1 has corectd d mistakes, it's all abt d courses we studied. D 1st qnaire limited d courses, no space for others whom dr courses were not listed, d 2nd qnaire put 'others' to acomodate them while d last 1 provided space to imput it if not listed. I fall into ds category dat's y i undstud, i guess they were editing d qtnaire because of me lol! They want to make sure they employ me ahahahahahah! D job is mine thank u all.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by timecop28: 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2013
*Sighs* yet another mail again, but the same questionnaire. What could have gone wrong with the first one?? At least, one should get a confirmation message or probably a mail after completing the questionnaire. By the way, did anybody else take note of this message below the link?? "You are receiving this mail because your questionnaire was not submitted successfully
or had not yet been completed. Please complete and hit the “Confirm” button to submit.
Be advised that the deadline has been extended to Sunday, March 10th, 2013 at 6 PM
(GMT)"

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by endeebasino: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Please with regards to question 6, are there refering to the class of degree in final year exams or your final GP. Please I need your response. Thanks
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mytym(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
endeebasino: Please with regards to question 6, are there refering to the class of degree in final year exams or your final GP. Please I need your response. Thanks

It means ur Graduating CGPA which by implication is the same as your Final/Last/10th Cummulative GPA.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by optimiza: 3:54am On Mar 08, 2013
I have been sent a Qnaire request,on opening after password reset the page cannot display.saying" error!the system is cuurrently unavailable.try again late" I haved tried login through another window,its still the same.please someone should try say something.its expires sunday.I haven't done it before.I contactd Bninface thru replies buh it was an auto generated response.anybody with similar probs?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 08, 2013
optimiza: I have been sent a Qnaire request,on opening after password reset the page cannot display.saying" error!the system is cuurrently unavailable.try again late" I haved tried login through another window,its still the same.please someone should try say something.its expires sunday.I haven't done it before.I contactd Bninface thru replies buh it was an auto generated response.anybody with similar probs?
I dn't undastd. Are u tryin to reset ur pwd or wot?
Wotever, copy d link on d attchmt sent to u, open anoda window nd paste it dia. It wil take u to a page wia u nid to putin ur details(username nd password) dats all. Gudluck
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by optimiza: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
I did all that after inserting my usename and password d page is showing error.av tried many times buh not stil opening
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Somex10202(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Plis i try opening d pdf file by viewing it,it open then i click on d link given for d questioneer but it refuse to open,i even try copying and pasting to anoda browser kip showing me error,plis an advice on wot i kan do next?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by realbomax: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=Somex10202]Plis i try opening d pdf file by viewing it,it open then i click on d link given for d questioneer but it refuse to open,i even try copying and pasting to anoda browser kip showing me error,plis an advice on wot i kan do next?[/quote
open d link with internet explorer. I also experienced d same thing when using mozilla b4. Av been able to change my password and answer d questionaire using internet xplorer
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Somex10202(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=realbomax][/quote].ok thank u wud try dat as well
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by optimiza: 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Uptil now stil can't open it.saying " error the system is unavailable.try again later." Av used internet explorer google,mozila to no avail.someone say somthing
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by kenblacks(m): 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
optimiza: Uptil now stil can't open it.saying " error the system is unavailable.try again later." Av used internet explorer google,mozila to no avail.someone say somthing
Ensure you copy the whole address ( u can copy into word first to b sure u have it correct and complete) it shld take u to a login page, so its not a question of ur login details error. And it doesn't matter which browser u really use.....just ensure it is complete and correct
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Somex10202(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
kenblacks:
Ensure you copy the whole address ( u can copy into word first to b sure u have it correct and complete) it shld take u to a login page, so its not a question of ur login details error. And it doesn't matter which browser u really use.....just ensure it is complete and correct
.dat's true i tink dat wuz d mistake i made b4,i didnt select all d addres,i tried it again tonyte and it went,but wud go and complete it 2moro at d caffe.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by vinas(m): 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
pls anybody with idea on how haliburton's aptitude test is?

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by optimiza: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2013
The thing is dat wen I. Copied it to a browser it takes me direct to halliburton website where I can put my username and password.its after inserting my password and username that it refuses to open d Qnaire page saying error.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mytym(m): 11:43am On Mar 09, 2013
optimiza: The thing is dat wen I. Copied it to a browser it takes me direct to halliburton website where I can put my username and password.its after inserting my password and username that it refuses to open d Qnaire page saying error.

Carefully copy-paste the link.It should take you to www.halliburton.jobs and NOT the main halliburtn website (the two webpage are different even though u can login with the same details), enter your login details and you should have the Questionnaire...
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by timecop28: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
optimiza: The thing is dat wen I. Copied it to a browser it takes me direct to halliburton website where I can put my username and password.its after inserting my password and username that it refuses to open d Qnaire page saying error.
If you are certain that you copied the right link and the same thing repeats itself, then it's most likely that you entered the wrong details (password maybe), cos the same thing happened to me. I would advise you click on "Forgot password". Then a new password will be sent to you via email.
I hope this helps.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Somex10202(m): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
I entre my pasword and username using internet explorer but it didnt work it said service nt available,i then try anoda brower flick and it went.so u kan try anoda brower aside mozila and explorer
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by jakedes(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
2 all finding it hard on the hali job...mk sure your adobe reader is up2date..
.xplore and mozilla are the best browsers u can use for the job..mk sure u highlight the link complete and rightclick ur mouse to click copy then paste it browsers I listed above..
If u 4got ur password click on forgot password and enter ur email address you will receive a new password as a pdf attached file too...download and open it to see the new password...

For those having an error mssge..please do not worry just calm down it is from haliburton system..just pray to be qualified for the test... u will still fill the qustnre at the xam venue..or u might still be sent another questionare...ok..

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Alberta12(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Go to ur sent mails for the mail you used in applying .....you will see the a confirmation mail for your log in when you registered for halliburton. There is a pdf format attached to that mail. download and open that mail u will see ur login details and password.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by optimiza: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
At first I 4got my password then requestd for anodaa password which was sent to me.I succesfuly changed to pasword to d requierd character.it opened the sitee where I enterd my username and password.it wil display "Questionaire via email..."After booting for some seconds it wil display " error! The system is unavailabble at the moment.try again later" I av tried day and midnight for 4days including frequenting cybercafes yet the probs persist.it expires tmorow.did anybody has similar probs? Pls say somthing b4 I abandon dis stuff.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by jakedes(m): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
@optimiza:can u just read through my write up...I once had such problem before they sent me another qustnre...just relax ur nerves..its a fault from their system...u can as well reply mr bonifaceand tell him the problem...but just know you would get an automated reply...atleast they would get to see it and know not everybody got the qestnre answered due to their system fault...ok

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by vinas(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
vinas: pls anybody with idea on how haliburton's aptitude test is?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by mytym(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=vinas][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

1.5M Monthly In Nigeria Vs 4k Pounds Monthly In The UK / Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.