Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Halliburton - Trainee Engineers (54629 Views)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited / Vacancy: Graduate Trainee Engineers / 2015 Graduate Trainee Engineers At Weatherford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by joybalogun(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Since 1919, Halliburton has been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil field services.

To fuel our growth, we have immediate need for Trainee Engineers with a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields;

TRAINEE ENGINEERS
Trainee Engineers with a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields:
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Geology, Geophysics, Geosciences
Mathematics, Physics

All applications should be submitted through our recruitment website.
These must contain the following: CV, Cover Letter, NYSC Certificate, copy of relevant degree certificates, WAEC / GCE / SSCE Certificate

HOW TO APPLY
Our website: www.halliburton.com > Careers> Job Openings> Potential Employees> (Africa Map) > Nigeria
> (Requisition 00232681) > (Job Title: NG Port Harcourt Entry Level Engineer)

DUE DATE: February 17th 2013.

Click HERE for other vacancies

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Dfavouredone: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
joybalogun: Since 1919, Halliburton has been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil field services.

To fuel our growth, we have immediate need for Trainee Engineers with a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields;

TRAINEE ENGINEERS
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
i just received an email from their recruiting team to response to some questionnaire, did anybody received same?

Mathematics, Physics

These must contain the following: CV, Cover Letter, NYSC Certificate, copy of relevant degree certificates, WAEC / GCE / SSCE Certificate

HOW TO APPLY
Our website: www.halliburton.com > Careers> Job Openings> Potential Employees> (Africa Map) > Nigeria

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Dfavouredone: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
i just received an email from their recruiting team to response to some questionnaire, did anybody received same?
joybalogun: Since 1919, Halliburton has been opening Worlds of Opportunity around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest and most safety-conscious providers of oil field services.

TRAINEE ENGINEERS
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Mathematics, Physics

HOW TO APPLY

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rukie(f): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dfavouredone: i just received an email from their recruiting team to response to some questionnaire, did anybody received same?

I got the mail also. Have you answered them?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Dfavouredone: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
i
try answering them but i only saw a message displayed that 'the action
requested not necessary as it has already been done.' were u able to do urs.
rukie:

I got the mail also. Have you answered them?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by rukie(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dfavouredone: i
try answering them but i only saw a message displayed that 'the action
requested not necessary as it has already been done.' were u able to do urs.

I got that response at first, but they later sent another mail which showed the questions and some options for you to choose.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by prosper86: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
I tried several times and even contacted one of the recruiting team,but is the same the action cannot be completed I am receiving,will try later,pls if you have any idea on what I can do let me know
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Dfavouredone: 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
they
sent another email but i hv not tried it,since u said that one showed
the questions i will try it. [quote

author=rukie]

I got that response at first, but they later sent another mail which
showed the questions and some options for you to choose.[/quote]
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Engineer1985(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
just finished mine...........waiting for their test in ph
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by MCLION1(f): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
I got d mesage o,but has nt answerd mine. Wot sort of questn did dey ask pls?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by wizzy2021: 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
MC LION: I got d mesage o,but has nt answerd mine. Wot sort of questn did dey ask pls?
open it and answer na just wen u graduate, weda u don do nysc, wch grade n ur preferred test centre, na only PH and Lagos b Centers.
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
By God's grace we b writing d test bt d wahala is d format. Anybodi wit idea or d sample pls share. Tx
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by prosper86: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls did anyone get confirmatin dat the questionarre has being received,I have filled mine but no confirmation message was given,please help,thanks
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Kairoseki77: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
If you work for Halliburton you will be selling your soul to the devil!

SCARY PLACE!!! shocked
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by SoGalant1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
@michael, what makes you say sσ. Pls, cld ų be more elaborate?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by wizzy2021: 9:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Michaeljones36: If you work for Halliburton you will be selling your soul to the devil!

SCARY PLACE!!! shocked
we don hear u, we want mk d devil take am... olodo
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Yhemmai: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
I got a message too, buh av nt done it..wld definitely do dt 2mao..and who knows the format of the test pls?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by kelvinpromise(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
I tried several times and even
contacted one of the recruiting
team,but is the same the action
cannot be completed I am
receiving,will try later,pls if you
have any idea on what I can do let me know
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by babasewen(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2013
Engineer1985: just finished mine...........waiting for their test in ph
pls when u finishd it, did u click confirm or save? And wat hapnd after, did it take u to another page or just remain at dsame page? Pls it's urgent
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by iamosamede55: 12:29am On Mar 02, 2013
If u get the first mail and it's saying can't acces the form, just chill u'll get anoda one. But I feel u have to do it almost immediately to acces it. It's just a minor questionnaire like have u completed NYSC? What u read? Prefred test location? It's about 6 questions though. Mean while for those who have completed thiers, did u get any confirmation message? I did not get any.. Don't even knw if received mine
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 02, 2013
iamosamede55: If u get the first mail and it's saying can't acces the form, just chill u'll get anoda one. But I feel u have to do it almost immediately to acces it. It's just a minor questionnaire like have u completed NYSC? What u read? Prefred test location? It's about 6 questions though. Mean while for those who have completed thiers, did u get any confirmation message? I did not get any.. Don't even knw if received mine

You will not get any confirmation message. Just hit confirm and after the page loads, you will discover you can no longer change any info you have submitted.
If you try it again it will show the questions but tell you that you have already answered them.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by santagelo25(m): 5:43am On Mar 02, 2013
Do anybody have format for their test?
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Arizken: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2013
pls house i v tried so many times with d link their recruiter boniface sent bt its nt stil going tru,i v even contacted them,al 2no avail. Pls cn som1 help me wit d 2nd link by sending it 2my mail,as time no d again. Kennetharisukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Engineer1985(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2013
@Babasewen, just hit the confirm button and u'ave submittd, thats all.
@all, anybody with the haliburton test format should share it so we can start early preparation

1 Like

Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Engineer1985(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2013
@ Arizken, if the link doesnt open, just copy it(cntr+c) and paste it in your browser, then send it. Thats all!
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Cosmopolice: 7:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Gosh nairaland just saved me, didnt know about the mail until i checked here. Ive completed and submitted, i dont think there is any confirmation on completion because after i competed the questionaire i coulnt makes changes any longer. Morever my answers were still dere when i logged in again. God ooh How this test wan be now
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by aduhube: 7:46am On Mar 02, 2013
Engineer1985: @Babasewen, just hit the confirm button and u'ave submittd, thats all.
@all, anybody with the haliburton test format should share it so we can start early preparation
Please anybody with Halliburton test format should share. Very very important because the test might come up next week
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Cosmopolice: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2013
aduhube:
Please anybody with Halliburton test format should share. Very very important because the test might come up next week

Yes o. We need enlightenment
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Arizken: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2013
@engineer1985,wia u sent d 2nd link? If so,wuld u mind sending it 2my mail,jst incase i try ur suggestion if it doesnt work,i cn try d 2nd 1. Abeg help me,tnks
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by babasewen(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Engineer1985: @Babasewen, just hit the confirm button and u'ave submittd, thats all.
tnks broda
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by dayo20002002: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Arizken: pls house i v tried so many times with d link their recruiter boniface sent bt its nt stil going tru,i v even contacted them,al 2no avail. Pls cn som1 help me wit d 2nd link by sending it 2my mail,as time no d again. Kennetharisukwu@yahoo.com
I need d link also. My email is dayo20002002@yahoo.com
Re: Halliburton - Trainee Engineers by Engineer1985(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2013
@Arizken, they sent the link once to me and when I clicked it to open, it showed an error message that the page cannot be opened. So I looked below the link and saw an instruction that the link could be copied into the browser(cntrl+c). That was what I did and it took me to the Haliburton portal where I logged in with my details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Difference Between A Cover Letter And An Application Letter / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Embarassing Application Letter By A UNICAL Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.