Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? (8545 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Idriswhite(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2013
I have money but don't have someone so dear to my heart to buy something special for. I know funful places to go but have no body to accompany me there. What should we singles do on Valentine day?
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by PrinceNN(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2013
go, meet some chicks...single ladies would turn up too...dont dull

1 Like

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2013
Just buy a big tube of vaseline. Lock yourself in a room and...knock yourself out tongue.

11 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by theripper: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Re-dedicate their lives to Christ.

16 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Les: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
D way val stuff take de make fp self, person never even comment and it's already on fp... Nawa o, nairaland i hail thee o...
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by PrebabyG(f): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
U shld go flirts with ur boyfrnds naw
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Leadn(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Richfella: Just buy a big tube of vaseline. Lock yourself in a room and...knock yourself out tongue.

oh Lawd grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by PrinceNN(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Richfella: Just buy a big tube of vaseline. Lock yourself in a room and...knock yourself out tongue.
buahahahaha vaseline is now more expensive dan before o...
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Drink palm wine with old men while you listen to them talking about their own days. cool

1 Like

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by jereal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
dude seriously...

Feb 14th is like every other day...! do what you do every other dayangry

4 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Leadn(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
@Op yu could get a broad easily naw?! I could hook yu up cheesy
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by 50calibre(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
You mustn't observe valentine's day, if you are single then it should be like any other day, it's no big deal. I think the whole valentine's day issue is just over-hyped.

Life is what matters, you would still see probably 40-60 more valentines. Besides when you get to a stage in life, you focus on more important issues and pay little attention to trivial things like valentine.

3 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by NessaFresh(f): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
All these valentine threads are really becoming silly and boring....just 24 hours and people want to kill themselves over it..what happens after the day

2 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by jspac(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
Troll some val day FP topics and have a good laugh... undecided
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by spywareczar(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
I wonder what the girl I'll end up marrying wil do that day

4 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by 190: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2013
Make them begin soak g-a-rri with kola nut angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by pboiskinpy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
Go hug Transformer dude...mtcheeeew
Valentine Koval ni

#jux show love to the less privileged man,and get ur reward in Heaven

#jux passing

2 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Show love to the less privileged.

3 Likes

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2013
worship the Gods and do juju on those who have valentines.
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Bsmartt(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
feb 14th is like any other day.just remain humble and be steadfast in all that you do.work and relax your mind.
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by seunblack(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Idriswhite: I have money but don't have someone so dear to my heart to buy something special for. I know funful places to go but have no body to accompany me there. What should we singles do on Valentine day?
mst u spend feb 14 with an opposite sex?since u av money,u could go show some love to those kids @ the orphanage,that's the real essence of val's day,showing love to the less privilege

1 Like

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by kalunomics(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
val day has always been like every other normal days of my life
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by hassanfulani(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
Singles eh wa? Pls go and hang yourselves or better still why don't you go and drink from surulere major gutter? Your grand father left yarsh, na me dey advise you before? Singles eh wa? Pls go and hang yourselves or better still why don't you go and drink from surulere major gutter? Your grand father left yarsh, na me dey advise you before?

1 Like

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Ebestsmscom: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
See question, come lets us destroy the thing.
Boiz go hail ya in the bar.

Just drop 15 cartoons of beer in the bar and you will be popular in your area. Those that say who are you will divert to how are you my chairman.

Don't ask questions on how to spend money again.
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by babseg(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
This op dey take style toasting nl babes. U get money bla bla ....

I know ur style go change am

1 Like

Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by akinwun(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2013
Valentine? How on earth do the world even come about this valentine rubbish, 'ahn ahn!' everywhere u turn to; valentine, yahnyahnyahn. And then u see many silly people putting unnecessary pressure on themselves,engaging their mind in beggarly wishes. We know of christmas and its significance, but this valentine, what is the source and significance? I don't even think there is any reasonable answer to its hype
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by valicious1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
Idriswhite: I have money but don't have someone so dear to my heart to buy something special for. I know funful places to go but have no body to accompany me there. What should we singles do on Valentine day?
Meet~up with other singles like you, form an alliance, NGO or club with the sole aim of making sure you guys don't remain single again next year.
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Just hang around with friends. Female or Male.
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Booty4me: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
All dhiz v0wlentine p00 sef.. Mtsheeew
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by botson(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:
go, meet some chicks...single ladies would turn up too...dont dull

baddest guy... i blve u jare.
Re: What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? by Revolva(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2013
Aha when ashewo never finish for lagos...I spit on oga valentine grave ....him papa..left yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / Let See Who Has The Most Beautifull Lady 2016(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.