Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day (14925 Views)

Oluwamayo Ojumah Makes First-Class From UNILAG After 16 Years In 4 Universities / Mother & Son Bag MSc From UNILAG (Photo) / Private Universities Use 3-bedroom Flat As Campuses • Students Bag PhD in one Yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2013
lestat: Wow Temitope my babyyyyyyyyyy, so you left me for him? phd HOLDER? ...WELL I GUESS ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU HAPPY...CONGRATS DEAR ,gGreatest Akokites, Botany Class of 07.My regards to Prof Adekunle smiley smiley smiley
Fellow botanist, so u are here too? Well, I get so excited when I see people doing great.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2013
babaowo: .... how many of your family members have master degee? talkess phd?... bastardooo!!!
My thought.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2013
G.James:
Their pikin go hear am. He/she dare not come 2nd in class & should forget anything entertainment. ''Business before pleasure''
Lol, scary home to grow up in and their children had better be intelligent else...

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Freezle(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2013
wow... greatest akokite, the nations pride
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by OluEmmaAss: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2013
Great!
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by paparazzi1987(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2013
IHEKESON:
Actually, it's the name of BANCE's hairstyle.
#BestAnswers dot com

I beg guy no kill me with laugh ooo.why must you mention BANCE's name..Is it because the guy too fine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by bknight: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2013
I doff my fed.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2013
OLD SKUL.. VANITY + VANITY = VANITY'SSSSS!! I AM HAPPY 4 THE COUPLES BUT AGE IS NOT ON THEIR SIDE..
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Carlmax(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
I don't envy them, jealous them or pity them,neither am I happy for them... Not until I enrolled for masters class did I realise that education in whatever cadre in Nigeria is a sham... I bet this couple just wanna raise their income. Cos I never see wetin any phd don do to better the lives of those around them..

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by omotolsy(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2013
Compatibility of purpose and ideaology
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by bukatyne(f): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2013
OgidiBoy: Now who wears the pants in that house.
So PHD determines the pant wearer?
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by sunnyprof: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2013
Congrats to them. I will advise the wife to settle for the family now. The man can pursue "Post PHD Diploma" if he wants. like sombody said, too much of everything is bad and one thing must not hinder the other - 'Acada' must not hinder 'omo bibi'; that is called 'RESPONSIBILITY'. They should become responsible couple too. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN. For those who don't know, its not easy to achieve this feat.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by AlhajiPastor: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2013
YORUBA AND MASTERS, PHDs ETC WHILE OTHER ARE PLAYING SOCCCER ON THE FIELD MAKING NIGERIA PROUD... JUST MY THOUGHT OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wow; this is amazing, brilliant and good team work...Kudos to both of them as it must’ve been very challenging.....
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
I'm sure if you ask the wife this question, she'll happily tell you her husband does...
OgidiBoy: Now who wears the pants in that house.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Google can answer that....
yorke1: What is phd? Is it a new fashion in town?
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mind me asking if you’re a PhD holder yourself for you to determine that a PhD has no value?
pDude: PhD that has no value. Work wey nor dey naija cry

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by zayhal(f): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
Inspiring. Congrats to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by GboyegaD(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
sunnyprof: Congrats to them. I will advise the wife to settle for the family now. The man can pursue "Post PHD Diploma" if he wants. like sombody said, too much of everything is bad and one thing must not hinder the other - 'Acada' must not hinder 'omo bibi'; that is called 'RESPONSIBILITY'. They should become responsible couple too. CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN. For those who don't know, its not easy to achieve this feat.

They have their lives to live and should call the shot the way they want to. I wonder why we try to live people's lives for them.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by bunmila(f): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=OgidiBoy]Now who wears the pants in that house.[/quote
By their comments/questions you certainly shall know them.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by nwgoziri(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
Vanity upon vanity!!!
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by bunmila(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
nwgoziri: Vanity upon vanity!!!
Says the airhead

1 Like

Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by komek(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
I dey envy u guys o, God will do my own one day. Congrats on this achievement.
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by georjay(m): 1:26am On Feb 13, 2013
Sis Tope as I̶̲̥̅̊ do call her.....na ♏Ɣ lecturer.....4 dept of botany ..-nfact she is ny seminar supervisor...m S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ happy 4her..she still i young..some of ♏Ɣ classmates are older dan her,she dosnt misbehave A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ she is not proud
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by georjay(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
YORUBA AND MASTERS, PHDs ETC WHILE OTHER ARE PLAYING SOCCCER ON THE FIELD MAKING NIGERIA PROUD... JUST MY THOUGHT OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
....alaji pastor confused man,shey na evribody go dey play football nd if I may ask u what ar still doin in ur fada house ,sunday mba na ur junior broda ..y u sef no Dey field
Re: Husband & Wife Bag PhD From UNILAG On The Same Day by AdexOmoby(f): 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
semid4lyfe:

BELLANAIJA
Whoops!!! Inspiring!!! Looking forward to such feat wt my hubby too. grin wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Team OAU Makes Africa Proud In Mexico / Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? / Ekiti Students Represent Nigeria In Oldham International Debate In Singapore(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.