Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) (19849 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

First time I'm seeing onlytruth being objective.

Afam should delete this rubbish asap.
our people have an adage that AKA EKPUCHI ONWA(you cant cover the moon with your barehand)
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by 9icest: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Dont be too certain they are all MASSOB members. Remember, there was time when every criminal out in the SW claimed OPC.
The police cant be killing MASSOB indiscriminately. Something isnt right about all this....

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by playahP(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist: This are corpse of Massobians killed by the police recently

The OP is a liar... This pic doesn't have the quality of what was taken recently!!
It looks like what was ten in the 90's.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2013
This article reference here is even from June 9 2012, but the picture is much older.

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/MASSOB-_The_Mindless_Slaughter/massob-_the_mindless_slaughter_of_ndigbo_in_onitsha.html
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by mekaboy(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2013
Joblessness, they will not go and find work, busy doing useless massob, if we r given biafra, its the same senseless touts that will be going around the biafra country terrorizing pple for monthly dues.

NDI ARA.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by mich2012: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
This is a good and commendable development, eastern Nigeria is gonna have peace cool

Killing is a good development? Please tell us how you killed (or are planning to kill) your husband?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Nevertheless, Nigeria is still a jungle!

What about the Ezu River Thriller? Have the police come out with a tangible explanation?

For MASSOB, they should change their modus operandi.
Bilie is doing a better job.
For those who think that killing Biafrans will stop the march to freedom, they should please ask Abacha the result of killing Saro Wiwa to silence the voices from the Niger Delta.

Nigeria is a failed experiment of the whiteman, it was never one, is not one and will never be one.

The sooner we agree to end the bloodshed, the better. Else, we can continue to pretend that all is well, till dooms day.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2013
Mukina knows very well that this is a stale news, she still went ahead to put it on front page! smh for nairaland
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by achi4u(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2013
Never head of any recent killing
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2013
berem: Mukina knows very well that this is a stale news, she still went ahead to put it on front page! smh for nairaland

You wonder too my sister.
What type of a forum is Nairaland turning into? SMFH.

I guess maybe she will gain something from the fake news. . . maybe clicks!
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: This article reference here is even from June 9 2012, but the picture is much older.

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/MASSOB-_The_Mindless_Slaughter/massob-_the_mindless_slaughter_of_ndigbo_in_onitsha.html
then you are lying! The link below was publish 4 hours ago
http://247ureports.com/ezu-river-massob-source-disowns-corpse-allege-uwazurike-bribed/
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth:

You wonder too my sister.
What type of a forum is Nairaland turning into? SMFH.

I guess maybe she will gain something from the fake news. . . maybe clicks!
my brother you have to change. People like you are giving impression that Ndiigbo are divided. I dont expect my brother to be fighting to suppress the news of his killed kinsmen
what do you gain?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2013
berem: Mukina knows very well that this is a stale news, she still went ahead to put it on front page! smh for nairaland
what do you gain in suppressing the truth?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Naijapikin1: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2013
Source pls, @op, u just dont expect us to swallow this, hook line and sinker, do u. Am not sayin the action is right, but for goodness sake theres no details abt the news u just post a pix and few details and u want us to do wat? Common xpantiate.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2013
Naija_pikin 1: Source pls, @op, u just dont expect us to swallow this, hook line and sinker, do u. Am not sayin the action is right, but for goodness sake theres no details abt the news u just post a pix and few details and u want us to do wat? Common xpantiate.
some times picture speak louder than voice. The picture was released 4 hours ago. Follow the link below to view
http://247ureports.com/ezu-river-massob-source-disowns-corpse-allege-uwazurike-bribed/
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
my brother you have to change. People like you are giving impression that Ndiigbo are divided. I dont expect my brother to be fighting to suppress the news of his killed kinsmen
what do you gain?

hahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everyone in this site knows my views on MASSOB. I believe it is an OBTUSE organization hell bent on repeating history. If MASSOB were like MEND, you would see me at the top of its propaganda campaign. MASSOB is bent on weakening the great Igbo people, and making them victims in their own land, just to hope for an international outcry and intervention.
Well nwanne, a guru m akwukwo ofuma ofuma -I am a thoroughly educated man with a deep sense of international politics and history. cool
Folks like myself are ASSETS to Igbo or any nation that would have me.
So, quit trying to discuss issues that you hardly understand.

Ndigbo are only divided for now, but I bet you that soon we would become united in the wisdom of asking MASSOB to leave Igboland, until they grow balls.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by akatonero(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2013
Old or new killing is killing and it took noplace

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by theripper: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2013
Nna, dis pix looks old na. Moreover, we need proof to believe this, so many lies and propaganda flying around these days.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth:

hahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everyone in this site knows my views on MASSOB. I believe it is an OBTUSE organization hell bent on repeating history. If MASSOB were like MEND, you would see me at the top of its propaganda campaign. MASSOB is bent on weakening the great Igbo people, and making them victims in their own land, just to hope for an international outcry and intervention.
Well nwanne, a guru m akwukwo ofuma ofuma -I am a thoroughly educated man with a deep sense of international politics and history. cool
Folks like myself are ASSETS to Igbo or any nation that would have me.
So, quit trying to discuss issues that you hardly understand.

Ndigbo are only divided for now, but I bet you that soon we would become united in the wisdom of asking MASSOB to leave Igboland, until they grow balls.
whether those MASSOBIANS laying dead on that picture were brainwashed or not is secondary
i want you to KNOW THAT THIS YOUNG MEN WERE
1- Youth like you with promising future
2- the willingly died for the igbo nation its call supreme sacrifice
3- they totally realize the danger of treason and went ahead in what the believe,
4- There action is rooted in deep love for you and me
5- atleast we must appreciate their courage and love for us

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by DuduNegro: 9:48am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
thats the trouble with Nigeria. We can sweep things under the carpet
have the killers be brought to justice? NO!
so this issue remains evergreen, especially given the Ezu river corpses incidental. It hav nothing to do with Mr peter obi

BZ,

dont use people's life to solicit sympathy and falsehood. its a good thing you are demanding justice but do so correctly, not by misleading.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by DuduNegro: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

These guys are genius when it comes to propaganda.meanwhile,this is a good development.

you read him correctly.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

BZ,

dont use people's life to solicit sympathy and falsehood. its a good thing you are demanding justice but do so correctly, not by misleading.
i want to ask you a very practical legal question
(A) can you define old and New?
(B) when does an event constitue old? Given the fact that the jews stil talk about the holocaust of 1939
(C) why do the world court institutes legal actions of war crimes in Armania and Rwanda many decades later?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Naijapikin1: 9:56am On Feb 12, 2013
I‘ve seen the link, the fact dat it was uploded a few hours ago doesnt mak it a recent event,but if it is den dis issue has to be looked into. This is one of the xcesses of the security agencies. Haba, human life? I thnk its high time they legalise arms in nigeria so ordinary ppl can arm demselvs.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
whether those MASSOBIANS laying dead on that picture were brainwashed or not is secondary
i want you to KNOW THAT THIS YOUNG MEN WERE
1- Youth like you with promising future
2- the willingly died for the igbo nation its call supreme sacrifice
3- they totally realize the danger of treason and went ahead in what the believe,
4- There action is rooted in deep love for you and me
5- atleast we must appreciate their courage and love for us

At first I was a supporter of MASSOB because I felt they had a plan, a REALISTIC plan. Then,like every Igbo son, I started observing them and taking note of their actions, and alas I found that they were only implementing the same "victim" masterplan of 1967 that led to 2 million dead Igbo kids. At that point I stopped supporting MASSOB.
Then recently, they started talking about taxing Igbo. This time, whatever support left in me died a natural death because I realized that the leadership of MASSOB is willing to sacrifice Igbo lives and livelihood first before anything else. At that point, I concluded that only a real fool would support such organization.

May the souls of our brothers who died rest in peace. BUT I even pray more that MASSOB should dissolve and leave Igbo alone if they don't know how to go about their purpose without first sacrificing hapless umu Igbo.
In the years I observed MEND, I noticed that any confrontation with their enemies always led in loss. . . TO THE ENEMY.
The difference is clear today because at least one of their sons is the president of Nigeria today.
Our is that more and more of our people are gunned down without reprisals or real consequences.
Like I said before, only a fool would support MASSOB today.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth:

At first I was a supporter of MASSOB because I felt they had a plan, a REALISTIC plan. Then,like every Igbo son, I started observing them and taking note of their actions, and alas I found that they were only implementing the same "victim" masterplan of 1967 that led to 2 million dead Igbo kids. At that point I stopped supporting MASSOB.
Then recently, they started talking about taxing Igbo. This time, whatever support left in me died a natural death because I realized that the leadership of MASSOB is willing to sacrifice Igbo lives and livelihood first before anything else. At that point, I concluded that only a real fool would support such organization.

May the souls of our brothers who died rest in peace. BUT I even pray more that MASSOB should dissolve and leave Igbo alone if they don't know how to go about their purpose without first sacrificing hapless umu Igbo.
In the years I observed MEND, I noticed that any confrontation with their enemies always led in loss. . . TO THE ENEMY.
The difference is clear today because at least one of their sons in the president of Nigeria today.
Our is that more and more of our people are gunned down without reprisals or real consequences.
Like I said before, only a fool would support MASSOB today.
thank you . I did nt support the tax issue either, moreso it wont wok. My concern is this youths who only motivating factor is deep love for our people.
MASSOB wont be like MEND becos we have experienced brutal war and we are not ready for another
we have to look for alternate means. You dont expect MASSOB to take arms and plunge us into a 2nd war? I tel you igbos wont survive a second war. Thats the insistant on peaceful method.
Our people are spread accross Nigeria we have to be conscious of their safety
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
thank you . I did nt support the tax issue either, moreso it wont wok. My concern is this youths who only motivating factor is deep love for our people.
MASSOB wont be like MEND becos we have experienced brutal war and we are not ready for another
we have to look for alternate means. You dont expect MASSOB to take arms and plunge us into a 2nd war? I tel you igbos wont survive a second war. Thats the insistant on peaceful method.
Our people are spread accross Nigeria we have to be conscious of their safety

And I agree totally. That is why I say that MASSOB should leave Igboland. There are other ways of seeking Biafran independence.
One thing I would say though is that my strategic mindset tells me that you cannot achieve Biafran independence from a position of weakness.
I don't care how MASSOB gets the POWER but they need REAL POWER to actualize Biafra without some idiots coming to Igboland to kill willy nilly.
If I were the MASSOB leader, I would seek the support of the most powerful countries of this world. If I cannot get it, I would dissolve MASSOB and go home. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by DuduNegro: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
i want to ask you a very practical legal question
(A) can you define old and New?
(B) when does an event constitue old? Given the fact that the jews stil talk about the holocaust of 1939
(C) why do the world court institutes legal actions of war crimes in Armania and Rwanda many decades later?

Nairaland rolls on fresh and newly reported or discovered events. It's a shame! This is supposed to be a forum for discussion of issues, regardless of the age of occurrence.....if it's still unresolved, then it's a candidate for discussion. However, such is not the tradition here now...this has become more of a news media, than a discussion forum.

So if we apply the new trend, no, this is old.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by adorable29(f): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2013
In terms of population and sincere will/support, Massob is more powerful than MEND. What makes MEND more powerful and attract more "power" internationally nd locally is their black gold! So no use comparing tactics!

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by kalunomics(m): 10:38am On Feb 12, 2013
it must be actualized one day. They reason why it has not happened is because the world leading countries are benefiting from the corrupt Nigeria the way it is now that when they are in segments. *U never know if the new leaders of the new nation would willingly or oblige to out terms
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Hamazz1: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):
MASSOB as an organisation should be disbanded with immediate effect. It's nothing but a highway to the grave (or prison for the lucky ones).

While the IGBO elites wine and Dine with the owners of Nigeria, enjoying opulence and leaving a flamboyant life, Uwazurike Raph goes about brainwashing gullible and senseless IGBO youths with the "mirage" called Biafra.

Only God knows how many of such youths he has lead to their untimely deaths or prison.The blood of these youths will haunt the leaders of MASSOB even in their graves..

RIP to the de
ad!!!
some times I wonder how this things happen court on Sunday.I watch security forces kill b.h members when they could have been arrested n subsequently investigated to unravel d thruth but u I forget d thruth does not matter in Nigeria.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2013
adorable29: In terms of population and sincere will/support, Massob is more powerful than MEND. What makes MEND more powerful and attract more "power" internationally nd locally is their black gold! So no use comparing tactics!

Maybe in some other parts of Igboland. In my village people despise them as they comprise mostly of miscreants. What they do is hoisting of Biafran flag and intimidating market women. If Igbos want a radical wing, it has to be pro-Igbo and not pro-Biafra. It also has to consist of the wealthy, politicians, academia and intelligencia like yours truly. Village rejects cannot determine our destiny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ExxonMobil Qua-Iboe Terminal Shut Down Over Militants' Threats / Kogi Protester, Sali Ndarusa Dies After Protest. Photos / Security advisory: Elevated risk of terror attacks in Abuja - US warns citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.