Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) (19850 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by dederocs(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2013
when them they cause trouble,dem no wan hear word-what do you expect the police to do?...sit and watch while hoodlums take over our nation.every thug,gangster or killer,knows the price to pay for the life they choose.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by ifechez: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist: This are corpse of Massobians killed by the police recently

if u are nt lying, tell dis forum where d so said event took place in onitsha cos am in osha now.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by dederocs(m): 10:53am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):
MASSOB as an organisation should be disbanded with immediate effect. It's nothing but a highway to the grave (or prison for the lucky ones).

While the IGBO elites wine and Dine with the owners of Nigeria, enjoying opulence and leaving a flamboyant life, Uwazurike Raph goes about brainwashing gullible and senseless IGBO youths with the "mirage" called Biafra.

Only God knows how many of such youths he has lead to their untimely deaths or prison.The blood of these youths will haunt the leaders of MASSOB even in their graves..

RIP to the dead!!!
thank God for your clarity of mind and insight.the leaders keep using these youths to gain political weight.shame on the youths for failing to realise that they are just tools in the hands of these evil leaders.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by BeraBera(f): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist: This are corpse of Massobians killed by the police recently

[b]While i sympathize with the families of the dead people in this picture, i must say that this must be a picture of an old incident. The police may not have even been involved in the circumstances surrounding this incident. It may probably be a picture of communual clash / land tussle victims.

In fact, this might even be a staged photo-shoot, done to whip up sentiments here on Nairaland. Biafra zionist, learn to back up your claims with substantial facts. Nairalanders are too smart to be cajoled into unfounded sentiments.

Any group working towards the breaking up or towards seccession will definitely not succeed. BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT, we know your plans, you guys are not even working hand-in-hand with the so-called MASSOB, you have your own agenda. Why don't you guys cooperate with the rest of well-meaning Nigerians to move Nigeria forward. All this Biafra struggle is not going anywhere. Your declaration of Biafra last year, how did it end? Was it not in a massive arrest of your members?

Can't you see that majority of the well-meaning Igbo leaders have left the Biafran cause and are supporting the One-Nigerian cause. For example, the wife of our Eze Igbo himself, Mrs Bianca Ojukwu is now the Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, do you think she will leave that juicy appointment to come and be fighting for Biafra?

I'll advise us to look for legitimate jobs/businesses/causes to champion. All these arrests of Biafra Zionist Movement members or MASSOB members do not paint we Igbos in good light.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2013
adorable29: In terms of population and sincere will/support, Massob is more powerful than MEND. What makes MEND more powerful and attract more "power" internationally nd locally is their black gold! So no use comparing tactics!

Maybe in some other parts of Igboland. In my village people despise them as they comprise mostly of miscreants. What they do is hoisting of Biafran flag and intimidating market women. If Igbos want a radical wing, it has to be pro-Igbo and not pro-Biafra. It also has to consist of the wealthy, politicians, academia and intelligencia like yours truly. Village rejects cannot determine our destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by BeraBera(f): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2013
ifechez:

if u are nt lying, tell dis forum where d so said event took place in onitsha cos am in osha now.

GBAM!!! You see what i mean? This might be a very old picture or a staged photo-shoot to whip up sentiments
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by 1oracle(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):
MASSOB as an organisation should be disbanded with immediate effect. It's nothing but a highway to the grave (or prison for the lucky ones).

While the IGBO elites wine and Dine with the owners of Nigeria, enjoying opulence and leaving a flamboyant life, Uwazurike Raph goes about brainwashing gullible and senseless IGBO youths with the "mirage" called Biafra.

Only God knows how many of such youths he has lead to their untimely deaths or prison.The blood of these youths will haunt the leaders of MASSOB even in their graves..

RIP to the dead!!!
MASSOB is peaceful with their demand for freedom and justice. They don't poses guns and bombs. They have never attacked any church nor mosque. They have never attacked any school nor telecommunication installations in southeast. They offense is only demanding for freedom and having a country of their own. Marriage is not by force. The same government that wants dialogue with boko haram kills harmless MASSOB. Freedom doesn't come easily, you fight for it. MASSOB is fighting for freedom without violence that is why they are dying. One day they will follow the footsteps of boko haram and government will call them for dialogue.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by dnawah(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Can't you see what's happening??

Uwazurike is leading your young men to their graves. He should be called to order immediately!!!
uwazurike,uwazurike how many times way i call u?i just say make i greet ugringrin

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by 1oracle(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2013
Abagworo:

Maybe in some other parts of Igboland. In my village people despise them as they comprise mostly of miscreants. What they do is hoisting of Biafran flag and intimidating market women. If Igbos want a radical wing, it has to be pro-Igbo and not pro-Biafra. It also has to consist of the wealthy, politicians, academia and intelligencia like yours truly. Village rejects cannot determine our destiny.
It all depends from the angle you are viewing it from. Don't expect every igbo man to support MASSOB because all hausas does not support boko haram. All the Niger delta people didn't support MEND. The truth remains that every igbo man wants biafra but not all of them will come out to say it.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by 1oracle(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2013
BeraBera:

[b]While i sympathize with the families of the dead people in this picture, i must say that this must be a picture of an old incident. The police may not have even been involved in the circumstances surrounding this incident. It may probably be a picture of communual clash / land tussle victims.

In fact, this might even be a staged photo-shoot, done to whip up sentiments here on Nairaland. Biafra zionist, learn to back up your claims with substantial facts. Nairalanders are too smart to be cajoled into unfounded sentiments.

Any group working towards the breaking up or towards seccession will definitely not succeed. BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT, we know your plans, you guys are not even working hand-in-hand with the so-called MASSOB, you have your own agenda. Why don't you guys cooperate with the rest of well-meaning Nigerians to move Nigeria forward. All this Biafra struggle is not going anywhere. Your declaration of Biafra last year, how did it end? Was it not in a massive arrest of your members?

Can't you see that majority of the well-meaning Igbo leaders have left the Biafran cause and are supporting the One-Nigerian cause. For example, the wife of our Eze Igbo himself, Mrs Bianca Ojukwu is now the Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, do you think she will leave that juicy appointment to come and be fighting for Biafra?

I'll advise us to look for legitimate jobs/businesses/causes to champion. All these arrests of Biafra Zionist Movement members or MASSOB members do not paint we Igbos in good light.[/b]
People will only agree with you when you show us evidence that Nigeria is one. Be informed that not all yorubas believed in abiola's mandate of June 12. Those who believed formed NADECO those who didn't believe in it took appointment from IBB. Shonekon even headed the interim govt but that didn't stop the struggle to actuallize abiola's mandate. Biafran agitation will stop when the issues that lead the birth of biafra is resolved.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by 1oracle(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: This article reference here is even from June 9 2012, but the picture is much older.

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/MASSOB-_The_Mindless_Slaughter/massob-_the_mindless_slaughter_of_ndigbo_in_onitsha.html
You made a good observation but the problem is not when but why must they be killed. Who is the real enemy? Boko haram with bombs and guns that have killed over 3,000 innocent Nigerians or MASSOB that is just having a peaceful demonstrations?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by eherbal(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Onlytruth: OP can you please click on the link below

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/MASSOB-_The_Mindless_Slaughter/massob-_the_mindless_slaughter_of_ndigbo_in_onitsha.html
the OP is a LIAR and A PROPAGANDIST.His post should be HIDDEN and the thread CLOSED.While we're trying to forge unity amonsgt ourslves,he's retarding the progress.BARBARIAN!!!
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by eherbal(m): 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
OP WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by mastersegun: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
What is this argument all about!
No 1 is Massob a godly society?
2 have you ever find out the real goal or mission of this organisation?
Many question to be ask b4 condemnation.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Olaolufred(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
ilugunboy:

He is not the first to do that ...someone tagged hero once did that on a larger scale .

HOPE YOU ARE NOT INSINUATING SOMEONE I KNOW.
HE IS DEAD NOW.
BUT WAS A GENERAL IN THE COUNTRY THAT WAS (ASHEBE)
BUT RT. COL. IN NIGERIA ARMY.
POLICE MUST BE CAUTIONED.
LITERACY LEVEL SHOULD BE INCREASED IN THE EAST, SO THAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHEN THIER LEADER IS LEADING THEM INTO GRAVE.
WHEN THEY CAN SEE ANYIM, EKWEREMMADU,IWEALA, NDUKA ETAL ENJOYING THEIR LIVES.
THERE IS NEED FOR MORE MASS LITERACY CLASS.

1 Like

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nigeria Police Force need more education about Human Rights.

I suppose MASSOB leadership are daft, otherwise, they have enough evidence to sue the Nigeria Police Force for Human Right Abuses at the national and international level.

I favour international level. However, MASSOB would rather sit down and be violated in one niajeria.

I did prefer Ndiigbo or MASSOB to stop playing victim and react one way or the other.sad
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by murtalaa(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
This is what we are talking about when we say soldiers and police are killing innocent people in Maiduguri under the guise of fighting Boko and some useless bigots attack us and call us all sort of names. Now igbos can join us in the fight against extra-judicial killings and killing of civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
master segun: What is this argument all about!
No 1 is Massob a godly society?
2 have you ever find out the real goal or mission of this organisation?
Many question to be ask b4 condemnation.
i think the real arguement is why should defenseless men, woman and children be massacred?
Are we justifying the killing of this youths?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2013
e-herbal:
the OP is a LIAR and A PROPAGANDIST.His post should be HIDDEN and the thread CLOSED.While we're trying to forge unity amonsgt ourslves,he's retarding the progress.BARBARIAN!!!
can you tell this forum where i LIED? Or are you saying that MASSOBIANS were not killed extra judicially?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
BeraBera:

my dear sister. Even during the struggle for Nigeria we stil have Nigerians who said NO
Sarduana of sokoto and the north sided the BRITAIN and resisted Nigeria independence. Such is the nature of mankind, have selfish interest to protect. Thanks
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Olaolufred:

HOPE YOU ARE NOT INSINUATING SOMEONE I KNOW.
HE IS DEAD NOW.
BUT WAS A GENERAL IN THE COUNTRY THAT WAS (ASHEBE)
BUT RT. COL. IN NIGERIA ARMY.
POLICE MUST BE CAUTIONED.
LITERACY LEVEL SHOULD BE INCREASED IN THE EAST, SO THAT PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHEN THIER LEADER IS LEADING THEM INTO GRAVE.
WHEN THEY CAN SEE ANYIM, EKWEREMMADU,IWEALA, NDUKA ETAL ENJOYING THEIR LIVES.
THERE IS NEED FOR MORE MASS LITERACY CLASS.
which leader My brother, we are in the nuclear era, the HERALD OF ARAB SPRINGE . You should be taking about peoples revolution not leaders. People that rig themselves into power cannot claim to LEAD US!
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Olaolufred(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
which leader My brother, we are in the nuclear era, the HERALD OF ARAB SPRINGE . You should be taking about peoples revolution not leaders. People that rig themselves into power cannot claim to LEAD US!

CAN A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF STAND?
I AM JUST TRYING TO KNOW O.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Olaolufred:

CAN A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF STAND?
I AM JUST TRYING TO KNOW O.
and who do you think are sowing this seed of discord?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by MadCow1: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Finally, the Nigerian Police has killed some real criminals... May God continue to steady their aim and sharpen their skills..

Death to the infidels..

Igboland shall never be held back again by war mongrels and charlatans.

2 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by MadCow1: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
On the contrary i think the issue of extra judicial killing generally by the police should be look into urgently

There is nothing extra judicial about killing MASSOB & Biafra zionists.. They are all guilty of treason and evading arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Olaolufred(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
Biafra zionist:
and who do you think are sowing this seed of discord?

WHEN YOU CAN NOT RECOGNIZE THE FACT THAT MAJORITY OF IGBO ELITES HAS FORGOTTEN BIAFRA,
AND THEY ARE ALREADY A POLITICAL JOBBERS IN NIGERIA. AT REST WITH THE SYSTEM.
IS NOT THAT A DIVISION?
IT MEANS THAT THEY ARE ALWAYS LAUGHING AT YOU WHENEVER YOU ARE SHOUTING BIAFRA.
IF IT IS WAZO THAT LAUGHS AT YOU, WE WILL SAY IT IS TRIBAL LAUGH,
WHAT DO WE CALL IT WHEN EKWEREMMADU, OKONJO, ANYIM ETAL LAUGHS AT YOU?
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by zakson4real(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
dis is jst d bgining 4 Igbo people.continue killin dem pls police.stupet people.If it is Boko haram nw,dey wil start posting stupet tins.iam happy nw hahahaha
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by aariwa(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
its not every igbo youth but the illiterates and social dregs of the society.
GARRI (x7):

RIP to the dead!!!
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by aariwa(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
the poster hoodwinked all of you to attract sympathy for the MASSOB cause.Look at the background of the picture clearly.Its a clip from a Nigerian Movie.S.M.H...
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Biafrazionist(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
aariwa: the poster hoodwinked all of you to attract sympathy for the MASSOB cause.Look at the background of the picture clearly.Its a clip from a Nigerian Movie.S.M.H...
Nawao aborki try and visit eye clinic joor.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by BTT(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
GARRI (x7):

RIP to the dead!!!

Thank you for your learned opinion.

But as high-sounding as your opinion seems, it is way too shallow.

Even though the picture does not prove anything about the perpetrators, witnesses will do well not to shield this wickedness.

Why should the police- or whoever- carry-out such heinous crimes against any group of humans for expressing their views? - A view justly and civilly expressed. This has always been the recipe for the weak, the world over, to carry arms in the defense of themselves.

These crimes against humanity must stop! This wickedness, this godlessness, this heartlessness in the face of our hypocritical religiousness must stop!

We must respect and value other people's lives even if we don't ours! Whoever gave the orders for the murder of these young Nigerians must be brought to book. Whoever took the laws to cut the lives of somebody else's husband, somebody else's only son, of somebody else's breadwinner, of somebody else's only hope into his own hands must be made to face the music. It is the only way to deter other murderous animals.

It is sad.

May the souls of their loved ones find peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ExxonMobil Qua-Iboe Terminal Shut Down Over Militants' Threats / EndSARS: Osinbajo, Six Governors To Engage Youths, CSOs, Others / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.