Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) (19848 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 2:01am On Feb 13, 2013
BTT:

Thank you for your learned opinion.

But as high-sounding as your opinion seems, it is way too shallow.

Even though the picture does not prove anything about the perpetrators, witnesses will do well not to shield this wickedness.

Why should the police- or whoever- carry-out such heinous crimes against any group of humans for expressing their views? - A view justly and civilly expressed. This has always been the recipe for the weak, the world over, to carry arms in the defense of themselves.

These crimes against humanity must stop! This wickedness, this godlessness, this heartlessness in the face of our hypocritical religiousness must stop!

We must respect and value other people's lives even if we don't ours! [size=16pt]Whoever gave the orders for the murder of these young Nigerians must be brought to book. Whoever took the laws to cut the lives of somebody else's husband, somebody else's only son, of somebody else's breadwinner, of somebody else's only hope into his own hands must be made to face the music.[/size] [/b]It is the only way to deter other murderous animals.

It is sad.

May the souls of their loved ones find peace.

I totally agree; starting with the [b] MAD COW DISEASES aka Okija_juju
of Nigeria.
Until we start making sure none of these killers escape justice, these types of things would never stop in Nigeria.
My personal theory is that if you kill extrajudicially, YOU MUST BE KILLED whether judicially or extra-judicially. Simple and short.
If you act on behalf of the state, that state "must die".
The law is binding on EVERYBODY, including the state. cool
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Onlytruth(m): 2:32am On Feb 13, 2013
^^

An addendum:

I hold a very specific view on death penalty.
I do not believe that all murders should lead to death penalty under the law. I believe that life imprisonment is enough for must murders, EXCEPT agents of state.
Death penalty or death by any means necessary should be the punishment for any police or agent of state that kills extra-judicially.
That is the only reasonable death penalty that I know.
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 13, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
This is a good and commendable development, eastern Nigeria is gonna have peace cool
all this hate in you would give you lung cancer soon enuff. Ugly gal wit an ugly face and an ugly heart
Re: Massob Members Killed In Onitsha (Picture) by femeluaka(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]
1oracle:

It all depends from the angle you are viewing it from. Don't expect every igbo man to support MASSOB because all hausas does not support boko haram. All the Niger delta people didn't support MEND. The truth remains that every igbo man wants biafra but not all of them will come out to say it.

Point of correction pls,not every Igbo man want Biafra.my point is this,biafra is a state of mind,not of territory.if we had Biafra,by now igbos will become cannibals.Ojukwu the so called hero contested for president in the so called Nigeria that molested the Igbos.He & his family is intact.Uwazurike operates like a criminal,decieving jobless okada people & labourers in some cities especially Onitsha,do you know about his family? Uptill date,we have not had a stat of those that lost their lives in the biafran war,yet we want a nation? If you be on Nairaland,then you are literate,pls visit a good library & read books about biafra before you join forces with those chalatans. It may interest you also to know that those prominent Igbo elites in high places are those stopping the Biafran republic,Ojukwu inclusive. Bewise & Becareful.
Maybe next time I will show you the pics of the governor of Onitsha,then you know what am talking about.

Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / Anambra Election: UN Foreign Election Observers Storm Nnewi (Pictures) / APC Divided Over Tinubu’s Demand For Oyegun, NWC Exit