Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother (1913 Views)

3 Major Reasons Guys And Girls See Their Girl Friends Or Boy Friends As The Best / Boy Friends Have Suffered Chei!!! / Why Is It That Boy Friends Are Everywhere But Husbands Are Scarce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by ipasco: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2013
morning guys, if your girl friend slap your mother what will you do,honest answers only pls.
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by 190: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2013
i'll become a proud murderer

3 Likes

Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by xynerise: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2013
ipasco: morning guys, if your girl friend slap your mother what will you do,honest answers only pls.
Why would I date someone that can slap my mum knowing the kind of person my mum is?
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by UjSizzle(f): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2013
She can say goodbye to her marriage career.
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Jaideyone(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2013
I'll slap her till my hands become sore
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by 3ndy(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
what about a boy that does the same thing to his girlfriend mother and insult her??
what should the girl do??
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Klinee: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2013
I wil box her 2 death.who giv her d impetus.i wil beat her til she die
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by cindyrella(f): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy: what about a boy that does the same thing to his girlfriend mother and insult her??
Slap my mom? Ummmmmm I will make sure that is the last thing he does with his hands! angry
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by youngzeal1: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy: what about a boy that does the same thing to his girlfriend mother and insult her??

Theres is no way a guy would slap a mother of his girlfriend ..... We don't even want to meet dem on he is a mad man asin a real mad man.....
190: i'll become a proud murderer
Am wit u broda
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by yuzedo: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2013
My guy! grin grin grin
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Manshakk(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Haaa!...in the month of February, if she slaps one, she'd receive DOUBLE
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Popowaa: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
What if she really pushed herto dat level,slapped her first on said very mean things about her parents too,although u ll not marry her again but it ll be justified.but for me i ll not even try and if u try it on my mother i ll cut of balls.
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by pleep(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
^ lol.. @ all these angry ppl. Chill the hell out, it will be ok.
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Sapphire86(f): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
ABOMINATION!!!
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
Gosh you are irresistable embarassed
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by hottprince: 3:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
cindyrella:
Slap my mom? Ummmmmm I will make sure that is the last thing he does with his hands! angry
format nothin go happen, e go even beat u join
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Arsenate(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
EOD...
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by pheyikemi: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2013
afta mudering her, u go to jail,murder z capital punishment(death) or life imprisonment nd dat'll make ur mum sooo unhappy foreva. So think it again dude, u won't be a proud murderer
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by temi4fash(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
I will make sure d hand is of no use to her again
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Obinnau(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Popowaa: What if she really pushed herto dat level,slapped her first on said very mean things about her parents too,although u ll not marry her again but it ll be justified.but for me i ll not even try and if u try it on my mother i ll cut of balls.
there z no justification for slappin your mum inlaw!!
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by drnoel: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
DAT one na die ooh
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by cindyrella(f): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2013
hottprince:
format nothin go happen, e go even beat u join
You say?
Abeg, make we leave matter.
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Na D. i. e for her. After enough beating. I go jail am for my apartment without food and water.
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by Exponental(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
I know d devil will take over me 4 sure!
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by sunnyt1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
I will thank her, dance, summersault for slapping my mum
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by 3ndy(f): 1:21am On Feb 13, 2013
young_zeal:
Theres is no way a guy would slap a mother of his girlfriend ..... We don't even want to meet dem on he is a mad man asin a real mad man.....

Am wit u broda
cindyrella:

my boyfriend did it on christmas!!
i dumped him after that... he asked his uncle to come beg me and his aunty to go beg my mummy!! he knelt down to my mum!! my mum says he should disappear from her front.
i am confused!! i don't want to be with him at all!! but then i'm pregnant with his baby
Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by olawumia(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2013
U are dating satan....a guy raised his hand to slap ur mother? And ur family still let him in to ur compound...crazest thing i ave heard since my birth. My mother....... Pls i dont wanna talk more dan dis. That is d gain when u dont seek God's face before dating. Open legs bcus of bb..money,and u got rewarded by a clean slap on ur mother's face. Am sure that guy must be a yahoo boy

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why You Were Dumped By Your BOYFRIEND!!!!! / Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / All Women Are Prostitutes~opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.