Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (1911 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by DigitalSignal(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Back then when I encountered love for the first time, I could tell the scent of my lady from a distance.
If she had been somewhere before me my consciousness would be awakened to the reality that she had been there! The trail of her scent would perforate through my nostrils even after she had left the place and it would be so unique! It would be so pervasive in my consciousness!

Though my girlfriend was a bit older than I, she loved me to a fault and I felt I loved her too.
Being my first love, I was quite taken with her and ...perhaps that’s the reason it was so!
Is this a sign that one is truly in love or infatuated?

Do you know the smell/scent of your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Can you tell if your boyfriend/girlfriend is around through your sense of smell?
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by dhatboy: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Smell or scent? undecided
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by beckyomas(f): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm...waiting for others.
But is it a mind thing or an actual smell or scent like that guy said?
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by 1one: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan o undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by arimahoseloka(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
winkI know the taste and smell of Benue girls, Igbo girls. they carry a unique smell and taste on d bed. no kidding wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by DigitalSignal(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
dhatboy: Smell or scent? undecided

Perception through the nostrils!
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
Smell sounds offensive.
Constantly perceiving the perfume of people close to me, I can easily detect wen they are around or where they have been.
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Once I've been with you for sometime, your scent registers.... From family members to friends to spouse.
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by MisterLongman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Your nose must be as big as this

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by starlingbawa(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
beckyomas: Hmmm...waiting for others.
But is it a mind thing or an actual smell or scent like that guy said?

Hmmm, so you don't know the way I am(scent) abi? grin shocked grin
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Baddo101(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: winkI know the taste and smell of Benue girls, Igbo girls. they carry a unique smell and taste on d bed. no kidding wink
can u pls describe dia smell and taste on bed? is it d smell of pounded yam for benue? akpu and isi-ewu for igbo girls?...laffs....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Pennywise(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: winkI know the taste and smell of Benue girls, Igbo girls. they carry a unique smell and taste on d bed. no kidding wink

If a girl has doubt about her true paternity (btw Benue or Igbo), all you need to do is smell her and voila!!? Exactly what part of her anatomy would you need to smell?
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
MisterLongman: Your nose must be as big as this

Guy notin do you, you're endowed! There will be no obstructions to the passage of air! I envy you though!
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by beckyomas(f): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
starlingbawa:

Hmmm, so you don't know the way I am(scent) abi? grin shocked grin
its not like that babe, I'm trying to understand what he means, like sensing one's presence or actually perceiving it. *kisses*
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by kokoA(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na wah o, dat your babe body odour na legendary one be dat o.. shocked
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by clitlicker: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
I know how her puzzy smells, especially after a long session of nipple sucking and neck licking..the wet puzzy be smelling like , be turning me on like..really need a clit right now sad
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by flashinglights: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
this op must be a werewolf
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
kokoA: Na wah o, dat your babe body odour na legendary one be dat o.. shocked

Guy, don't get it twisted; it was a pleasant smell, perhaps not even noticeable to others, that made the heart want love more!
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by jashar(f): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
kokoA: Na wah o, dat your babe body odour na legendary one be dat o.. shocked

grin cheesy. WICKED grin cheesy WICKED

Naughty you. Hehehe wink
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by arimahoseloka(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Baddo101:
can u pls describe dia smell and taste on bed? is it d smell of pounded yam for benue? akpu and isi-ewu for igbo girls?...laffs....
Lol no, but really there is a unique smell they carry. especially when u suck bobi alot
Re: Do You Know The Scent Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Baddo101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
arimahoseloka: Lol no, but really there is a unique smell they carry. especially when u suck bobi alot
Sorry i neva suck bobi before....I am a virgin.....Lol....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex With A Movie Title. / Trapped In An Elevator / 8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.