Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? (16513 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2013
Enyeama and victor moses.I love their small mouth and lips.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
softsparky: Enyeama and victor moses.I love their small mouth and lips.
I see them in my dreams dis days
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by NessaFresh(f): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
No morrafuccker should take away my Obi
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by anitank(f): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Na wa 4 dis Valentine oooo. Can it come and go already? undecided
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by NessaFresh(f): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Why are guys choosin players to date na??
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by ritux: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
lapaz6410: hahaha see faggott. why so many gays in nigeria?

U are just a big goat. U better start thinking with your head instead of ur dickhead

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by NessaFresh(f): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
anitank: Na wa 4 dis Valentine oooo. Can it come and go already? undecided
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Dfrenzy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
But wait o, how come no lady wants to date Sunday Mba? Afterall, he gave us victory over Ivory Coast and, even gave us the cup. Ok, because my guy dey 4 local league una dey reason he matter local. Girls sha, it's all about the cheddar, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Maxivalue(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2013
NessaFresh: Why are guys choosin players to date na??
grin grin grin Nairalanders u guys are very funny.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by aigjoey(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Y pay heavily for browsing data when u can gt up to 5gb with an expiring date dt is up to 2014 for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE by using ur Airtel sim. For how to get it done then then gv me a call. 07033997272
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by peckhamboi: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Harysyn: i wud love mikel

Bros, you be man now, why would you love to date a fellow man. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by aigjoey(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Y pay heavily for browsing data when u can gt up to 5gb with an expiring date dt is up to 2014 for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE by using ur Airtel sim. For how to get it done then then gv me a call. 07033997272. U wil b apy u did
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by kalunomics(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tobilols: Mikel Obi, he is so fine, always had a crush on him since d under 18 world cup <3<3
how old were u then? According to the football rating, he was 18.lol... *just curious*
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
John Mikel Obi. Thank you.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tobilols: Mikel Obi, he is so fine, always had a crush on him since d under 18 world cup <3<3

u mean crush on his money.. na waa for our girls. no kitten for sunday mba abi.
sorry to break una heart. dem bois don collect 3 ashawo each for there night noising......
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by swtedy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Victor moses
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Hopeless. Dats d case of dz mods with val topics. Spits on thread.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
mysticgal: i dont know y but i dislike muscled men,but i would not date any of them.
how you go like muscled men wen you be like bonga fish without any flesh for front and back

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by SELFWORTH: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
You don't know what these guys will be like to date or live with.

Meaningless thread.

Relationship is more than facial attraction.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by yeye4live(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
I wil prefer Obi cuse he ve a round bum bum shocked
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Anniebissie: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mikel obi, cute guy
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by lovenaija2(m): 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2013
EMENIKE looks like a bedroom b bully, pleasure is guaranteed grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2013
enyeama or emenike.......any will do for me grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by onila(f): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
victor moses n mikel obi

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
Mikel Obi, thank you very much.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by RedLight1: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2013
anitank: Na wa 4 dis Valentine oooo. Can it come and go already? undecided
grin grin grin grin getting boring already
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by clemsmith: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2013
how which i be girl na mikel i for pick!i love his baby face
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Ikengawo: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
You're here talking about Mikel, meanwhile most of your boyfriends resemble Bance

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by hardbody: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
I cannot date any of them i am not GA.Y. At any rate, your poser did also not indicate that the question was directed at the women folk only.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by 4reigningqueen: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
my hero (plz not the one with a dark shade).

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by IzyLuv(f): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2013
AngelEbi: MIKEL! That guy is sooo fyn. He is my Nigerian Celebrity crush

ur head is dia!! Very fyn young man
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Vivipop(f): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
They are all fine looking young men and charming in their own way but I fancy none of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.