Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? (16424 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by mekus74: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2013
I for prefer that Bukina faso guy with "inplanted" white hair
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by raeez(m): 9:19am On Feb 13, 2013
debbianah: victor moses is d man,he's so charming in a quiet kinda way winkvictor moses is d man,he's so charming in a quiet kinda way
cos he is rich and plays for chelsea no home based players is attractive to u
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Jezreel1759(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2013
grin.... Bance all the way.

Mtcheereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by sherrybim: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2013
its Mikel Obi i wld like to date on val's day,all d way!!!
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by Dibangoking(m): 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2013
labamo07: Another foolish thread again..... I don't just understand why some people prefer reasoning through their anus
seconded
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sitex: Following their heroics in the just concluded afcon tournament some players(if not all) have won our hearts,due to their industriousness and their never say die attitudes.
if given a chance which of those player would you love to spend vals day with(for the ladies) or be your inlaw(if your a guy)...for me! its got to be Onazi>>> I just love his brute nature and Victor moses>>who lost both parent in this hatefilled country but went ahead to represent it...thats the hallmark of patriotism.
Lets get yours

i willnot love to have any of them for intimate r/ship
but honestly will love to be close friend to Enyeama and Victor Moses, having a date with them is not bad at all
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by UjSizzle(f): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
Moses!! Wanna run my fingers through that braid of his grin
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by joanpinkie(f): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mikel could be hansome n all dat, but Enyema has bn my celebrity crush for long. I knew wen he got married, although painful but i still love him so much wink.
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by kbass: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
While d guys are Busy beefing. Its. Gud. The ladiess. Are having fun. That was the essence of ds thread•••guys stop gettin too uptght serious n insecure
Re: Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? by shilling(f): 3:53am On Feb 14, 2013
Mikel or Victor Moses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex / Funny Sex Proverbs / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.