Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory (6699 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession / Is Goodluck Jonathan A Megalomaniac: Bans Super Eagles For 2 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by ichidodo: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
2 or 3 IBO GUYS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THAT TEAM AND REPLACED WITH GREAT PLAYERS FROM OTHER TRIBES. JUST MY THOUGHT OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
THERE ARE NO NON_IGBO GREAT PLAYERS. grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Jyde89: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
With the inclusion of Osaze (from mid west) and Taye Taiwo(from west) the team will finally be completed...and the will be good enough to win the world cup...just my thought or what do u think.
bros abeg we don move forward no drag us back, na God i tek beg u.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Jyde89: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :
2 or 3 IBO GUYS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THAT TEAM AND REPLACED WITH GREAT PLAYERS FROM OTHER TRIBES. JUST MY THOUGHT OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
judging by your user name i can only immergine how reterd you are, i'm a yoruba man under a country called Nigeria and that country won the nations cup, i dont care if all the player's that played that match are from the east, all that matter's is that they played for Nigeria and they one, now if you have a single shread of nationality left in you, you will shut the fvck up and celebrate Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
The need ego nt praises
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by hunri2005: 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
the super Eagles are African champion and should be rewarded, Earn over $30 daily free just to visit a website. Sign up free at www./b2uv5vt,
minimum cashout $30.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
she ma sef wan feel among..
what benefit has she been to the boyz

abegi make she park well
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by v24m(f): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :

I THINK EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID IT IS "YOUR THOUGHT" angry angry
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by OmoEziokwu: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :

Attention seeker.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by maclatunji: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
ehie: she ma sef wan feel among..
what benefit has she been to the boyz

abegi make she park well

I think as a fellow lady, there should be some camaraderie between you and the Honourable Minister.grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by maskid(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
no money DASHED? ABI NA ONLY FOR MOUTH??
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by maskid(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :

U DEY ALWAYS GET ''LAME '' THOUGHTS !! hu gives a hoot wat u think na 4 everything una go introduce federal character. DAT IS Y peeps like u wunt let this country move foward.

COWARD!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Thanks Super Eagles For AFCON Victory by maskid(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2013
Alhaji Pastor :

TRIBALIST!!!!. so dat competence can be sacrificed on the alter of mediocrity /FEDERAL CHARACTER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Biggest Bridge Constructed By Ex-president Jonathan / Anambra Election: Politicians Buy Voter Cards For N5,000 / Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.