Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,228 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor (12118 Views)

SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl (2) (3) (4)

Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by anietie01: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2008
This morning there was an early morning out burst between a house wife and her husband in the street where i stay. The wife had gotten up early to find her husband was not in bed with her and had assumed he probably went to the gents. But to be sure she sneaked out of the room in their face me i face you apartment only to see her husband sneaking out of the room of a single lady living in the same compound. The woman instantly raised an alarm and neighbors gathered. The man did not deny the charge, he showed no remorse. the only question he put to his wife was "now you have caught me, what do you want to do?" Now fellow forumist if you were the lady or happen to know this lady what would you advice her to do?
to reply and join the poll
Please visit http://exood.com/talk/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15&post_id=19#forumpost19 leave a comment and join in our opinion poll.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by nossycheek(f): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2008
You mean the man's lover? Well, she has to continue to live her life as if nothing happened afterall the man came to her room to ease himself and not the other way round
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Encomium(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2008
The man's wife over reacted on the issue despite the fact that what the man did is very wrong before God and man. Let them dialogue together so that they can resolve the whole fiasco amicably since the woman will never get any good result by being a nagging wife or telling the whole world what the randy husband did. Let her stay in her marriage cos any threat to leave or leaving her matrimonial home will warrant the man bringing in the neighbour as his second wife.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2008
Encomium:

The man's wife over reacted on the issue despite the fact that what the man did is very wrong before God and man. Let them dialogue together so that they can resolve the whole fiasco amicably since the woman will never get any good result by being a nagging wife or telling the whole world what the randy husband did. Let her stay in her marriage because any threat to leave or leaving her matrimonial home will warrant the man bringing in the neighbour as his second wife.

Is the man a god or what? Who does he think he is? undecided
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by hammers(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2008
A situation not well managed.
A little self control could have saved the lady's face from shame.
I mean , y raise an alarm in such a situation?
she should have settled with her hussy in private.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Easybaby(f): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2008
Na today? sad angry
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Busta(f): 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2008
Easybaby:

Na today? sad angry

no be today oh!
lol grin
face me I face u . . . grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Dalby(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
Is the man a god or what? Who does he think he is?

He is a man grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Easybaby(f): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2008
face me I face u . . .

face me and face trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by almondjoy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
Like I do not expect that from guys?  Depends on what I have at stake at that very moment.  This calls for some serious strategic planning and execution.  No need to do anything rash at the moment.  I definitely will come up with a plan. angry

Will move to another room for the time being, while I think of what to do.  Thinking. . . .kids, joint investments, any outstanding committments?  Planning ma escape route.  I will definitely leave, but when the time is right and he can really feel it!  Not now that he is all in ma face without remorse.  These are the kinds of dudes you want to set up real goooooooooooooooooood so they can fall reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hard on their faces. cheesy

I will deal with him I say but at the right time.  As for the lady in question. . . .we have nothing to really discuss! They deserve eachother! kiss
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by sagitarius(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2008
think d wife went too far. not dat i support d husband sha
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by PERVERT9: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2008
that one na old news,has she not read in the bible that LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THY SELF,that wife too dey jealous
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by tommyex(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
ALMOND

you better start producing films oo,this ur strategic plannin can never work in 'Face me i slap you apartment o',e easy?

If i were the woman i ll do the normal thing they do in that environment.--Get him,d babe n myself naked,then they will come and seperate us.Be warned-this is not from experience o wink
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by ifyalways(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2008
hammers:

word !
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by TOYOSI20(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2008
hammers:

I agree, that's why it's important to think carefully before on Acts irrationally.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by almondjoy(f): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2008
tommyex:

ALMOND

you better start producing films oo,this your strategic plannin can never work in 'Face me i slap you apartment o',e easy?

If i were the woman i ll do the normal thing they do in that environment.--Get him,d babe n myself naked,then they will come and seperate us.Be warned-this is not from experience o wink

This is a marriage honey.  You don't just up and leave.  You have to leave AT THE RIGHT TIME! Nothing to settle oooooh.  Before this man carry AIDS from one filthy arse come give me for inside ma house! cheesy  I will wash it everyday, put powder and sleep naked next to him.  Then parade around the house for 6 months. . . .let him go and be getting it from that babe across the compound.  No be commom "pussy"? undecided  He will soon get tired and start pointing his browser somewhere else. cheesy Face me or no slap me apartment. . . . the dude has to be without ma stuff for like 6 months for punishment.  If I want to forgive him at all, he must undergo STD/HIV panel of testing every 6 months till death do us part.  If he catches me too with the mallam in the gate house. . . . .I have to agree on his terms too if I want to stay in that marriage. tongue

The babe?  That is the easiest way for a wife to disgrace herself.  The harlot will just insult you and tell you if you were doing your duties, and washing your arse properly. . .the man no go waka outside. cheesy  Who wants more disgrace inside compound show? grin  That kind of "agbero" neighbourhood fight is not want you want to get into I swear.  Where people will gather and start looking at all 3 of you naked? shocked  I beg oooooooooooooooooh! My hand no dey that kind thing oh!  Chei! grin I say I will definitely deal with the man. . .but at ma own sweet time.  No sex for 6 months for starters. . . .standing house rule! kiss
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2008
revenge is a dish best served cold. . .in this case as a cold bed grin

but almond, as a naija man, the guy will just use that as an excuse to keep browsing, if he does not choose to take his er. . . 'god given right' by force.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Dalby(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2008
almondjoy:

The babe? That is the easiest way for a wife to disgrace herself. The harlot will just insult you and tell you if you were doing your duties, and washing your arse properly. . .the man no go waka outside. cheesy Who wants more disgrace inside compound show? grin That kind of "agbero" neighbourhood fight is not want you want to get into I swear. Where people will gather and start looking at all 3 of you naked? shocked I beg oooooooooooooooooh! My hand no dey that kind thing oh! Chei! grin I say I will definitely deal with the man. . .but at ma own sweet time. No sex for 6 months for starters. . . .standing house rule! kiss

Make I see shocked

I no dey see forgiveness anywhere here cry

All have sinned and fall short of the glory lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didn't say that undecided
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by almondjoy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2008
oyb:

revenge is a dish best served cold. . .in this case as a cold bed grin

but almond, as a naija man, the guy will just use that as an excuse to keep browsing, if he does not choose to take his er. . . 'god given right' by force.

You sef!  You know what a cold bed feels like now. cheesy  Let him keep browsing.  After 6 months. . . . I am out.  God-given right by force?  You think say na Okija we dey? cheesy That means he is digging his grave! cheesy

You know how men are now. All I have to do is wear one sexy outfit and spend one night in a hotel by myself. . even if alone tongue. . . .the man will not sleep for about 1 month. grin  I say I will deal with him. . . .no long talk.  May God not let us see such a thing. . . because it will get very ugly real fast.  No kidding!  I can't even feel free to sleep with him again knowing where his browser has been. . . . a local girl in the same compound?  That is the utmost disrespect.  And he is not even remorseful? cheesy  That one will be dealt with I say in ma own goooooood time.  cheesy

Dalby:

Make I see shocked

I no dey see forgiveness anywhere here cry

All have sinned and fall short of the glory lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I didn't say that undecided

It is hard to forgive that kind of thing.  We have all fallen short. . . but we are talking diseases here.  That is the one I can't tolerate.  You definitely know that the kind you have to sneak out at night to go and "hammer" across the yard in the same compound, no condom anywhere around that village pussy! angry  The man will now carry that deeeeeeeek full of dried smelly juices from another woman's fountain to come and climb ma bed? shocked  That will be really difficult to deal with.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! angry Unthinkable!
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by sistajay(f): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
As de saying goes love thy neighbour, but don't get caught.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by tkb417(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2008
@Poster
u better leave that street cos correct suitor (if u never marry) wont come to where they are breaking heads with bottles everytime.

Face me i face you
na real trouble.

Im sure thats not the end of the fight, the wife must have enlisted the services of some street urchins to deal with the crazy concubine. damn!
some movie. . .i forsee some chain reactions

Poster, pls keep me posted
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Uche2nna(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2008
Now that u have caught me wat do u want to do[

Now that had me rolling on the floor. grin

Can u imagine, eh? Wat sort of man is that? undecided

But the wife should have known better. She should have known that her husband is the shameless and "embarrassless" type . More reason why she should have washed the dirty linen in private
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by almondjoy(f): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2008
Settle what in private? Face me a face you apartments have no privacy.  The woman did what she felt she had to do with her own level of understanding and defense mechanisms allowed within her reach.  In other family set ups this is not how other women settle their affairs.  Is it not the Governor of New York that is resigning with his wife standing by his side while they settle their wahala behind the scenes?  Local peeps with local village means of solving problems.  I say by the time I finish with him, he will see through his anus I swear! Quietly. . .no long talk.  People will be asking if it is "JUJU"! cheesy

Iya Sikira and Pastor Koboko style different now so. . . . . .different strokes for different folks jo! cool Any local tout of a husband with enough shame to sneak out of one bedroom in the middle of the night can only comman the kind of wife that raises alarms in the middle of the night to alert neighbours about family matters.

The reason I say, never confront a male spouse in public. . . .his ego will blow up in your face.  DEAL WITH HIM PRIVATELY. . . . .even people outside will know who is the boss without you uttering a single word in public!  They will know you have done your job. cool Men like to flex their stupid egos for the world to see but if you get them behind closed doors. . . . you are a winner anyday.  Who wants to give them that 5 minutes of fame to further humiliate me in public with his arrogance and stupidity? undecided A Nigerian man for that matter? shocked

Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Levels I say. . . . Levels!
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Uche2nna(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2008
almondjoy:

Settle what in private? Face me a face you apartments have no privacy. The woman did what she felt she had to do with her own level of understanding and defense mechanisms allowed within her reach.

Agreed. But my point is dat it did not help her cause. Of course, people would sympathize with her initially but with time the the sympathy would gradually give way to taunts. Trust our naija women. She would be known in gossip rings as the woman who can not keep her man in the house.

And plis almondjoy , coolu temper u should know wat i am talking about
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by almondjoy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2008
True, but that is their level! Village mentality. . . . .village minded solutions!  Poor communication skills.  You know the typical Nigerian agbero marriage believes in calling everyone as witnesses.  Gossip is the foundation of all their culture and religion in Nigeria.  Privacy means nothing and shame means nothing.  All of them can fight in public and strip themselves for all to watch and no one will bat an eyelid.  It is the culture of the less sophisticated minded rat race of any society.  Even in foreign countries. . .we have some ghetto minded peeps who will do this same thing without shame.  All na Jerry Springer now! grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Uche2nna(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2008
For a nigerian, u do really have a lot of misgivings for ur own people. As far as almondjoy is concerned what good can come out of Nigeria and dat my dear is a very negative opinion.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Dalby(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
almondjoy:

Settle what in private? Face me a face you apartments have no privacy. The woman did what she felt she had to do with her own level of understanding and defense mechanisms allowed within her reach. In other family set ups this is not how other women settle their affairs. Is it not the Governor of New York that is resigning with his wife standing by his side while they settle their wahala behind the scenes? Local peeps with local village means of solving problems. I say by the time I finish with him, he will see through his anus I swear! Quietly. . .no long talk. People will be asking if it is "JUJU"! cheesy

Iya Sikira and Pastor Koboko style different now so. . . . . .different strokes for different folks jo! cool Any local tout of a husband with enough shame to sneak out of one bedroom in the middle of the night can only comman the kind of wife that raises alarms in the middle of the night to alert neighbours about family matters.

The reason I say, never confront a male spouse in public. . . .his ego will blow up in your face. DEAL WITH HIM PRIVATELY. . . . .even people outside will know who is the boss without you uttering a single word in public! They will know you have done your job. cool Men like to flex their stupid egos for the world to see but if you get them behind closed doors. . . . you are a winner anyday. Who wants to give them that 5 minutes of fame to further humiliate me in public with his arrogance and stupidity? undecided A Nigerian man for that matter? shocked

Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Levels I say. . . . Levels!

That will only be possible if at this stage, he still gives a flying fig grin

All men are the same regardless of race colour or creed. The only difference na the environment and culture from where we operate cool
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by almondjoy(f): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

For a nigerian, u do really have a lot of misgivings for your own people. As far as almondjoy is concerned what good can come out of Nigeria and that my dear is a very negative opinion.

Netgative but true. Is Nigeria not an "Amebo" nation of "busy bodies"? Oyinbo will take their own busy body to solve crimes while Nigerians will use their own for witchcraft and public disgrace. Negative but true! kiss Point me a worse set of busy bodies in the world than Nigerians? This story is a classic example. . . . instead of solving your problems quietly. . . .the whole family and village must bear "false" witness about the whole shows!

Dalby:

That will only be possible if at this stage, he still gives a flying fig grin

All men are the same regardless of race colour or creed. The only difference na the environment and culture from where we operate cool

You see me complain? grin These are agberos! Sophisticated people plan and execute revenge with utmost calculation. Then the man will know if he gives a flying fig or a flying nun. I say things get level. . . .leave the matter. I will not say a word to him like this "local" woman here. But we shall see who wins that war. . . period! Like I have always said. . . .people who do not know how to handle their shit. . . have no business getting married! cool
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by darlingD(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2008
Almondjoy, so you no go mind me? shocked embarassed cry
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Akinagirl(f): 4:39am On Mar 16, 2008
my reaction would be, its all good, ill take my earings off, ill take my shoes off cuz its on, i will beat him like he stole something grin. And his shit will be outside and ill tell him he better be going back to that ladys house b/c you sure as hell not comming back here.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Akinagirl(f): 4:40am On Mar 16, 2008
my reaction would be, its all good, ill take my earings off, ill take my shoes off cuz its on, i will beat him like he stole something grin. And his shit will be outside and ill tell him he better be going back to that ladys house b/c you sure as hell not comming back here.
Re: Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor by Akinagirl(f): 4:59am On Mar 16, 2008
i see i posted twice. i wouldnt beat him out in public , lol. but we will discuss matters inside our place, where i can get him real good. And i will leave him.

/ Guy Shares Images Of 23 Ladies That He Has Banged On Social Media (photos) / Pussy shaving

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66