Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl (11811 Views)

SHOCKING: Wife Catches Husband ‘ACCIDENTALLY’ Having S* X With Her Twin / Wife Catches Her Husband Red-handed Havin Sex With A Man Who Turns Out To Be Her Husband's Bestman O / Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by sandraLuv2(f): 12:00am On May 31, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GbkK4ArL5tE/UafYukunc-I/AAAAAAAAAQY/VPxR4938s7o/s1600/cheat.jpg[/img]

A wife who has been hearing stories around that her husband was enjoying himself with their house maid got the shock of her life recently as she caught them red handed after setting a trap for the two secret lovers.

The source who sent the story to TON said the wife pretend that she was going to her shop and sent the the maid in her husband’s presence to go to the market and buy foodstuff. The maid took the money and immediately her husband got up and walked out, saying he’s taking a walk…

The woman drove out of the compound with the maid and dropped her at the junction where she would take a bike to the market. She sighted her husband hiding at a corner but pretended she didn’t see him. She drove away, parked her car about 200 meters away and walked back to the house.
She entered their sitting room, nothing. Her husband’s bedroom, nothing. Their kids room, nothing. It then dawned on her that her shameless husband might be doing the “thing” at the house maid’s room. True to her suspicion, the wife caught her husband “very busy” on top the maid.
Funny enough, sources say the wife has discovered that the young girl is already pregnant for her husband and the man is now saying he will marry her as his second wife. The wife is devastated!
The incident was said to have happened in a Lagos suburb but the woman’s husband is a rich guy.

What's gonna be the outcome!!!

http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/05/xclusive-wife-catches-husband-red.html#more
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Sanboy25: 12:03am On May 31, 2013

Is it the husband who took the picture ? grin
Some people here will ask the woman to forgive as always, I suppose... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by 190: 12:16am On May 31, 2013
^sanboy ure everywhere grin grin grin

BTW why is it always IN LAGOS grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Sanboy25: 12:18am On May 31, 2013
190: ^sanboy ure everywhere grin grin grin
embarassed
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 12:19am On May 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

what a shame
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by 190: 12:19am On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:
embarassed

take some rest honey

u not getting paid here are u grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Sanboy25: 12:20am On May 31, 2013
190: take some rest honey
u not getting paid here are u grin

I'm just bored... undecided
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by 190: 12:21am On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'm just bored... undecided

awww lets talk on our boardroom
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Sanboy25: 12:24am On May 31, 2013
190: awww lets talk on our boardroom

smiley
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by sandraLuv2(f): 12:26am On May 31, 2013
190: ^sanboy ure everywhere grin grin grin

BTW why is it always IN LAGOS grin grin grin grin

You wanna know why?
Lagos is the center of excellence & the Economic capital of Nigeria
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 12:35am On May 31, 2013
When one advises married women, don't take house helps, they will never hear .... What they want, they Must have , irrespective of the kind of man they are married to......Forgetting the end results in having househelps.... And how almost all house helps want to be Madam , secretly in their mind.
In her second life, that's if she reincarnates into a woman again, she will manage her home properly by herself...
A word , is enough for the wise...
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 12:39am On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:
Some people here will ask the woman to forgive as always, I suppose... undecided

Possibly her neighbor , who had been warning her , about husband kurukere waka..
Where will she go with her kids... Of course she will forgive him... and manage with the househelp , now becoming second madam....l and now her maid mouth go sharp like blade afterwards, if the husband marries her.......sad and unfortunate situation...
God forbid, I will find myself in that scenario...heavens forbid... sad
What a disaster.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Sanboy25: 12:48am On May 31, 2013
Amelian: Possibly her neighbor , who had been warning her , about husband kurukere waka..
Where will she go with her kids... Of course she will forgive him... and manage with the househelp , now becoming second madam....l and now her maid mouth go sharp like blade afterwards, if the husband marries her.......sad and unfortunate situation...God forbid, I will find myself in that scenario...heavens forbid... sad
What a disaster.

Yes it's sad cry
I don't wish this situation to no woman...
That's why women should be financially independent from their husbands... but that's another story... undecided
By the grace of God, I'll never find myself in her place... smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 12:53am On May 31, 2013
AMEN OOOO
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 1:08am On May 31, 2013
If you ask meeeeeeee!!! Na who I go ask!?
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by trappatoni(m): 1:11am On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

Yes it's sad cry
I don't wish this situation to no woman...
That's why women should be financially independent from their husbands... but that's another story... undecided
By the grace of God, I'll never find myself in her place... smiley
i dont think it has to do with finances, some men just don't get it,housemaids should be off your bleeping list if you have self respect and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Princessmel(f): 1:20am On May 31, 2013
Na to join in and make am party na? The more the merrier abi no be so,
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Princessmel(f): 1:20am On May 31, 2013
Na to join in and make am party na? The more the merrier abi no be so?' grin
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by ennyboss(m): 1:27am On May 31, 2013
So who took the pic?
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by nedu2000(m): 1:42am On May 31, 2013
Being a guy is cool o,easy solution!!!!take the housemaid as a 2nd wife......too bad adulterous women can't do d same :Pits a man's world
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by HARDDON: 3:15am On May 31, 2013
trappatoni: i dont think it has to do with finances, some men just don't get it,housemaids should be off your bleeping list if you have self respect and dignity.

know why? very easy.... considering the man is her boss, she fears for her job so she cant just turn him how.

she ofcos gets financial favours and gifts.

very economical .... because he doesn't have to pay so much.

readily available

wify would rarely suspect.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Mynd44: 6:18am On May 31, 2013
Dogs......and those who marry them

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Sophiegurl(f): 6:57am On May 31, 2013
Amelian: When one advises married women, don't take house helps, they will never hear .... What they want, they Must have , irrespective of the kind of man they are married to......Forgetting the end results in having househelps.... And how almost all house helps want to be Madam , secretly in their mind.
In her second life, that's if she reincarnates into a woman again, she will manage her home properly by herself...
A word , is enough for the wise...
A stupid man will always remain stupid irrespective of the circumstances. Even if u don't ve house help he might end up with neighbors help. Shikena.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by ednut1(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2013
Dis pic is about a year old, nd ur version is fake

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by goldfish80(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2013
ednut1: Dis pic is about a year old, nd ur version is fake
Ure on point. These bloggers can do anything for traffic.This picture was on ghanaweb last year infact the picture has nothing to do with this story. Endof
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:
u already made a clean point. Who took d picture? I guess it's d husband!
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 8:10am On May 31, 2013
super story
***& mommy u can lie ooo***
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 8:17am On May 31, 2013
^ noo!!! I took d picture, n I was d neigbour dat suspected! Gullible lots, how will u believe this obviously false story! Dat was framed 2 catch traffic! Pls try to be keen n crucial in scrutinizing stories
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by kolamilan(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2013
There are two sides to every story because there are many ways that women unwittingly sabotage their
marriages e.g as we know
Most men need sex more than women to feel intimate. You are
his only source for that vital form of connecting, and when you
withhold -- whether to punish or because you're exhausted -- you
miss a chance to receive the intimacy that you both crave. Also, If she
brings out the worse in him, then it’s her own damn fault.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 8:47am On May 31, 2013
lo,and behold. the woman is the remote cause, why put a yanshable woman with a Randy man.the result is what she gets. shikena.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by Nobody: 8:49am On May 31, 2013
Some topics on this nairaland eh. Shior.
Re: Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl by tushinebaba: 11:37am On May 31, 2013
$andra-Luv:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GbkK4ArL5tE/UafYukunc-I/AAAAAAAAAQY/VPxR4938s7o/s1600/cheat.jpg[/img]

A wife who has been hearing stories around that her husband was enjoying himself with their house maid got the shock of her life recently as she caught them red handed after setting a trap for the two secret lovers.

The source who sent the story to TON said the wife pretend that she was going to her shop and sent the the maid in her husband’s presence to go to the market and buy foodstuff. The maid took the money and immediately her husband got up and walked out, saying he’s taking a walk…

The woman drove out of the compound with the maid and dropped her at the junction where she would take a bike to the market. She sighted her husband hiding at a corner but pretended she didn’t see him. She drove away, parked her car about 200 meters away and walked back to the house.
She entered their sitting room, nothing. Her husband’s bedroom, nothing. Their kids room, nothing. It then dawned on her that her shameless husband might be doing the “thing” at the house maid’s room. True to her suspicion, the wife caught her husband “very busy” on top the maid.
Funny enough, sources say the wife has discovered that the young girl is already pregnant for her husband and the man is now saying he will marry her as his second wife. The wife is devastated!
The incident was said to have happened in a Lagos suburb but the woman’s husband is a rich guy.

What's gonna be the outcome!!!

http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/05/xclusive-wife-catches-husband-red.html#more
no video link?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / What Men Say But Really Mean / How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.