Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? (12603 Views)

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by sashaa(f): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
What if this happens? Will it make you upset? angry? Or are going to be just indifferent like it didn't matter?
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by sunnyt1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
I personally dnt expect anything for val,

Val celebration beats me, wats d logic behind it?

4 Likes

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Exponental(m): 5:40am On Feb 13, 2013
No gift is far better than a heartbreak that day.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Clady(f): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
It depends on what i already know about his thoughts on valentine's day. If i know he believes its a lover's day and he gives me nothing, i'l feel bad a bit. But thats only if i got him something, though
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by princeFAD: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
sunny t: I personally dnt expect anything for val,

Val celebration beats me, wats d logic behind it?
Just exctly my opinion

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by hollypagan: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
PLS GUYS DNT FORGET MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME

10 Likes

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by ceejay80s(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by evatee(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
It wnt be d end of d world,.....life goes on!
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by snthesis(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
nothing is something, init grin grin grin grin
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Adanyebe(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
THEN DONT GIVE OUT UR AKPAKO

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Soso990240(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Anybody that didnt give,shall not receive.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Joey82(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
what if u dont even have a partner at all.
this valentine matter sef.
abeg make una go rob ash.

3 Likes

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by yuzedo: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
JAMES: I am sorry i slept with your girlfriend bro.. Are we enemies?
JOHN: No.
JAMES: Friends?
JOHN: No.
JAMES: Then what?!?!
JOHN: EVEN! grin undecided

@OP: That's the answer to your question. Hope it helps, cheers. wink cool

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
i'll 'pick a race' and run
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by lashane: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
I'll be fine, I don't go with the hype.
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by momodub: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
she chop craze she must buy me something ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by laksides: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Am not even given anything out before
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by omocheche(f): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Valentine means so much to me than just getting a gift from my spouse, i have a spouse that i celebrate and he celebrate me everyday of our lives together, it doesn't really have to be on a particular day of the year, i dont ve to wait for every 14 of feb to reach out to people around me as much as i can or even suprise my spouse with a gift. Valentine celebration that is based on boy friends and girlfriends alone is for babes.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by MMM2(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
Sashaa

No gift no punny till d next 14th, that d deal wink
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Friedrich080(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
How sure sey She go get sumtin from ? Fight no dey for Church..pray and say amen
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by harlos: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
M M M: Sashaa

No gift no punny till d next 14th, that d deal wink
bro you are showing her the way out
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by hbabe(f): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
I will be very upset and I go show am pepper!

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
The truth of the matter is that if your partner shows you love everyday,valentine will just be like any other day.there will be nothing special about it so it beats me how vals day is usually over hyped

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Then I will take her to a vigil for church programme.
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by gluv01(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2013
holly-pagan:
PLS GUYS DNT FORGET MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME

And orphans. If possible, share with those in the hospital and give them hope for a better tomorrow. THat is true LOVE kiss

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by Dedemise1: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
nothing will happen and nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by hollypagan: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
gluv01:

And orphans. If possible, share with those in the hospital and give them hope for a better tomorrow. THat is true LOVE kiss
yes ur right very important
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by orazmacluv013: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Giving me nothing doesn't mean I won't give her anything cos am not in her pocket

1 Like

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by cecs(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
NO V̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶D̶a̶y. NO B̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶s. NO M̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶D̶a̶y. NO F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶D̶a̶y. Remember Judgement Day.
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by iykak47: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hiss angry , make i go back to QQ to 'hunt' joo
Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by bestower: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
What is my problem wit valentine? steadily i show my woman love and gifts day in-day-out and people that re around me,to my belief, val day is just a normal day that falls to normal workin day for normal people to behave normal even without a sachet of pure water gift!

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day? by harlos: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
But... Is it a must to spend on valentine's day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.