Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' (39689 Views)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Guys, how many times have you experienced this situation?

1) She greets you at all times of the day with sexy smiles and you think she is in love. You approach her and she turns you down painfully grin

2) She never fails to stare at you in an erotic way whenever you see her in the street...you feel you would easily bleep her. You approach her and she fall your hand by rejecting you outrightly in all ramifications grin My guy would be like:'WTF...I thought I looked like Trey Songz to her!!!' grin grin cheesy

3) You met her at a party. She danced seductively with you! Holding you, giving you 'ukwu' lavishly. Your joystick come whisper to ur brain like:**'I must fiok dis babe today'** Oya, time dor reach to go house...next thing u see one short ugly dude with a Toyota Venza and she says: 'That's my boyfriend, thanks for keeping me company, take care!' grin

4) She laughs at all your jokes and always seems happy when she is with you cool, U come chyke her and she tells you she is not interested! Say she is into a relationship! My guy go be like: 'Shuo! I feel say the babe dey trip for me o!' grin

Chai!!! Women...deh nor fit understand una at all cheesy
You can share yours!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Dioxidane: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's one of those things, it could be to your benefit though...
A 'friend' met a girl at a party, they clicked immediately, they exchanged contacts, the guy invited her to his house, he convinced her to pass the night, they watched movies, he
made 'moves' severally, she declined vehemently with all
girlish rants (you know them) and he was mad at her 'cos as
you know, Konji na bastard. To cut story short, he later
found out she was HIV positive. So like I said earlier, those
kind of 'eff ups' could be to your benefit (sometimes)...

FTC!! 139likes and counting?!? Issoryt... If some persons were me, they would have started dancing 'SHOKI' on this thread and dedicating it to who knows what... What would I do now ooo Make una suggest abeg...

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Dioxidane: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by cyprianlah(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
Who can ever understand the feminine??

i say nobody!

7 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its so annoyin eh. Nowadays I dnt even chyke ladies anymore. I just see dem and let dem be

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by xpac01(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:

1) She greets you at all times of the day with sexy smiles and you think she is in love. You approach her and she turns you down painfully grin

2) She never fails to stare at you in an erotic way whenever you see her in the street...you feel you would easily bleep her. You approach her and she fall your hand by rejecting you outrightly in all ramifications grin My guy would be like:'WTF...I thought I looked like Trey Songz to her!!!' grin grin cheesy

3) You met her at a party. She danced seductively with you! Holding you, giving you 'ukwu' lavishly. Your joystick come whisper to ur brain like:**'I must fiok dis babe today'** Oya, time dor reach to go house...next thing u see one short ugly dude with a Toyota Venza and she says: 'That's my boyfriend, thanks for keeping me company, take care!' grin

4) She laughs at all your jokes and always seems happy when she is with you cool, U come chyke her and she tells you she is not interested! Say she is into a relationship! My guy go be like: 'Shuo! I feel say the babe dey trip for me o!' grin

You can share yours!
Urrm, ladies thing sha. But try again later.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:
Who can ever understand the feminine??

i say nobody!
My guy, you can't just understand them

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Tapout(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dioxidane:
A 'friend' met a girl at a party, they clicked immediately, they exchanged contacts, the guy invited her to his house, he convinced her to pass the night, they watched movies, he

shocked shocked now I sabi say blessing dey also follow person from village

only if what you posted is true undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Its so annoyin eh. Nowadays I dnt even chyke ladies anymore. I just see dem and let dem be
grin grin Hehehe...konji fit show u shege o!

3 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin grin Hehehe...konji fit show u shege o!
lol its not today konji has been showin me shege buh i dnt hav any choice dan to live wit it. I just dnt wana hav any regrets should I get laid

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dioxidane:
My guy, make we leave story for Crown FM abeg!

17 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by cyprianlah(m): 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
My guy, you can't just understand them

really who can

Abi u d understand them?

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

really who can

Abi u d understand them?
For where? Whosai!!!

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol its not today konji has been showin me shege buh i dnt hav any choice dan to live wit it. I just dnt wana hav any regrets should I get laid
Shuo! E mean say u nor dey fiok? Guy u dey try o! grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
Shuo! E mean say u nor dey fiok? Guy u dey try o! grin
lol guy, u nor go understand. Na God finally, no be by my power

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lol guy, u nor go understand. Na God finally, no be by my power
I like ur courage sha. Sex is just overrated!

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
I like ur courage sha. Sex is just overrated!
very.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Monday Evening Lamentations! tongue
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2015

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8LuAOtGC0

[/url]

Even at times I dont understand my own self.

grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by cutieberie1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol..
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
It means she's friendly, not her problem if you're an erotomaniac.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by silvernus0: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
if she givs u any of dis nd stil u cldnt woo her den go check urself ,u r 2forward or u lack d aproach

4 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:

You can share yours!
1. Is it now a crime to be nice to people? If I see you and I greet u, it doesn't mean I want to sleep wit u, the way u guy misinterprete signals at times makes me wonder if the only thing u think about wen u see a girl is just dat hole beneth her legs undecided

2. If I see fine boy for street is it now a crime to look at him? tongue

3. She was bored and wanted to spice herself up, u provided assistance and when she felt satisfied, she decided to take her leave. Sorry u here, used ur over charged konji stricken dic.k to try out another girl. tongue

4. Some guys are naturally funny, u just can't stop laughing when you're around dem, but that shouldn't translate to mean that you're giving him green light. Or is it now a crime to laugh at ur funny jokes again? undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

1. Is it now a crime to be nice to people? If I see you and I greet u, it doesn't mean I want to sleep wit u, the way u guy misinterprete signals at times makes me wonder if the only thing u think about wen u see a girl is just dat hole beneth her legs undecided

2. If I see fine boy for street is it now a crime to look at him? tongue

3. She was bored and wanted to spice herself up, u provided assistance and when she felt satisfied, she decided to take her leave. Sorry u here, used ur over charged konji stricken dic.k to try out another girl. tongue

4. Some guys are naturally funny, u just can't stop laughing when you're around dem, but that shouldn't translate to mean that you're giving him green light. Or is it now a crime to laugh at ur funny jokes again? undecided
Some gurls make it so obvious! Stop flirting with a guy when you don't want intimacy! You gat it?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
silvernus0:
if she givs u any of dis nd stil u cldnt woo her den go check urself ,u r 2forward or u lack d aproach
I boldly and confidently say it to you that you are lying cool

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
It means she's friendly, not her problem if you're an erotomaniac.
**Am searching for a dictionary**grin

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
**Am searching for a dictionary**grin

LOL, it means a delusional person that believes someone is in love with them if they're being nice/friendly.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by cyprianlah(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
For where? Whosai!!!

Lol...u need to buy d book to understand women
Na about 10million pages

Before u go read am finish, u dn oldgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

LOL, it means a delusional person that believes someone is in love with them if they're being nice/friendly.
But you and I know for sure that some gurls take it over the bar! They like to flirt with guys. The fact is that you end up gaining nothing.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by LewisO: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=15pt]That number 3 mak any girl no tryam with me o, na wahala, u go come waka leave me and ham.

Hmmm, Na to follow you and your boyfriend go o. [/size]

6 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]BOOKED!!!

This land is not for sale. Longer-throat buyers beware of 419. [/size]
Okay.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rapmoney:
Some gurls make it so obvious! Stop flirting with a guy when you don't want intimacy! You gat it?
And stop try to sleep with every girl you come across if u hav no intentions of marrying them! You gat it?

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / It Started With A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.