Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (164126 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Rhymez(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You are fair complexioned and sexylipsrsealed
Thanks cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tashamania:

Awwww okay! Just saw this one

You've got that innocent looks. kiss kiss
Handsome much cheesy

Ose.
@ bolded, it's partly due to the fact that I'm the last born. cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
temi4fash: Y do i get dis feelin dat dis kitchen guy is daily news....

writing never lies, nigeriankitchen is dailynews..
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NigeriaKitchen: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2013
Itsmodella and Caracta, pls don't deceive ur own brothers, try and give them good counsel. You should be teaching them how to be better men and how to be financially free and not 6 abs, 20 abs. Believe me, most handsome guys who don't have good mentor and who aren't so fortunate do always end up poor, and even when they luckily succeed, they end up messing their life by running around with diff women in the name of being handsome.

Tell them the truth. Beauty if for u ladies and not for men. A mans power is his money, and wisdom in creating wealthsmiley I am out, have given my honest counsel.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Coleworld: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
Momma said Im Handsome cool

5 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NessaFresh(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2013
CFCfan: Myself:

Fine man

Love the torpedo lexus designers suit
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: Itsmodella and Caracta, pls don't deceive ur own brothers, try and give them good counsel. You should be teaching them how to be better men and how to be financially free and not 6 abs, 20 abs. Believe me, most handsome guys who don't have good mentor and who aren't so fortunate do always end up poor, and even when they luckily succeed, they end up messing their life by running around with diff women in the name of being handsome.

Tell them the truth. Beauty if for u ladies and not for men. A mans power is his money, and wisdom in creating wealthsmiley I am out, have given my honest counsel.

Being handsome/beautiful and being able to provide for the family aren't mutually exclusive. I agree that it's important for one to be hardworking in life.

Anyway, we are all beautiful and sexily endowed cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
Rhymez:
Thanks cool
cheesy
Did you just edit my post? sad
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2013
Coleworld: Momma said Im Handsome cool Alternative account grin
handsomeeee shocked

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen, you are really starting to annoy moi, GTFOH!

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: Itsmodella and Caracta, pls don't deceive ur own brothers, try and give them good counsel. You should be teaching them how to be better men and how to be financially free and not 6 abs, 20 abs. Believe me, most handsome guys who don't have good mentor and who aren't so fortunate do always end up poor, and even when they luckily succeed, they end up messing their life by running around with diff women in the name of being handsome.

CALM THE F*CK DOWN!! why are you taking this too far?

why are you pained? this is all for fun, are you so dense that you cannot understand that? wtf is wrong with your brain? mschew!!

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NessaFresh(f): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
biolabee: This was holidaying in 2010 before i start to dey get belle o.. i get small then sef
abeg make una take am esasy

Cool..love ur lankyness and nerdy look...looks controllable
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by NigeriaKitchen: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2013
To u ladies, if truly u have made up ur mind to find love on nairaland, and u have shown ur pic and the guys find u attractive, forget his pic, look at his character and personality.

Don't go falling for a guy cos of his handsome looks if u truly want to date or marry a man that will give u joy and make u proud. If he is handsome n has good personality n character, that's an added advantage, but don't let his looks deceive u to avoid future regrets.

Great men don't care much abt their looks, they care more about being great and making wave financially n otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
coleworld, your momma was right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2013
urgh!! DN, thank you very much for the advice, now f*ck off.

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
see handsomeness cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: To u ladies, if truly u have made up ur mind to find love on nairaland, and u have shown ur pic and the guys find u attractive, forget his pic, look at his character and personality.

Don't go falling for a guy cos of his handsome looks if u truly want to date or marry a man that will give u joy and make u proud. If he is handsome n has good personality n character, that's an added advantage, but don't let his looks deceive u to avoid future regrets.

Great men don't care much abt their looks, they care more about being great and making wave financially n otherwise.
who said we are looking for love on nairaland ?
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Who wishes to see me?

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
loooooooool imma padlock your lips in a minute
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2013
INNO18: Who wishes to see my me?
show show
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Caracta(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
DN, when you were uploading your pics and that of your sisters, you didn't know abi? Don't lose the soft spot i have for you. Grow up!
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
binger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013

feckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offfffffffffffffffffffffffff!

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Coleworld: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
binger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Nah Lol, Nice try tongue
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by spikesC(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
ItsModella: urgh!! DN, thank you very much for the advice, now f*ck off.

madam, oya e don do. ooo, biko wink
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2013
Coleworld:

Nah Lol, Nice try tongue
ok o!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2013

You had to use an unknown alternate account just to post a pic? Smh.

Nice picture. But the idea of using an alternate account will make me still prefer Black-peni5 over you.
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
Tashamania:

You had to use an unknown alternate account just to post a pic? Smh.

Nice picture. But the idea of using an alternate account will make me still prefer Black-peni5 over you.
grin grin grin
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by biolabee(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
NessaFresh:

Cool..love ur lankyness and nerdy look...looks controllable

thank you ma... u are far too kind

come ladies we said no ranking on ur thread o make una no rank for hia o
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by 2legit2qwt: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
NigeriaKitchen: To u ladies, if truly u have made up ur mind to find love on nairaland, and u have shown ur pic and the guys find u attractive, forget his pic, look at his character and personality.

Do you have money? Are you good looking?
Let those who have both show off, you seem to be overheating so go cool off
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
neena adjei: loooooooool imma padlock your lips in a minute

What a signature u have cool
Re: Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men by omiobo: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
[img][/img] monkey no fine him mama like am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (203)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.