Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime (1795 Views)

My Absence During Budget Presentation Cost Abia- North Key Projects – Ohuabunwa / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / Gov. Chime At London Hospital For ENT Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
Garri man: My best food is garri

Media: Garri mqn says qny food that is not garri is not good
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by GARRIx7(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Garri man: My best food is garri

^^
Weak

Come on!! You can do better than that nau!!

..... tongue
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by Igwe9(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
Afam4eva: Garri man: My best food is garri

cheesy grin grin
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by AnitaMandy: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
CyberG: Do as I say, not as I do! Of course, he knows the clannish type of his people will always give him a pass because he is one of them.
My dear please do not go there. You and I know that its Yoruba tribe that are well known for this follow follow syndrome. Thank you
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by Gboliwe: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

grin

Madam you just spoilt ur argument with the highlighted!! You also exposed your limited comprehension ability. My statement which you highlighted simply means:

I DO NOT THINK CHANNELS TV LIED ABOUT THE STATEMENT CREDITED TO THE GOVERNOR..

You claim you only know the man based on what you hear and read. Now a reputable media outfit (a source of knowledge to you in the past) has credited a statement to the man, and you're denying. It means you only choose to believe whatever suits your already formed opinion of the Man. So even if you were shown a video of the man saying those exact words you'd still deny since you've already formed an unchangeable opinion of the man..

Isn't it obvious then that your "belief" is baseless and inconsistent??

*SMH*
Lol. You have no doubt channel tv is reputatble because overtime you may have observed or even done business with them so you can publicly claim they are reputable. I have no problem with that.
I on my own end make or draw my belief on this personality not because I have had a firsthand relationship but based on beer palour discussions, market women observations, reputable media news etc. The sum up of it all majorly reflects that chime isn't an arrogant man. He just would not say that.
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by GARRIx7(m): 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gboliwe:
Lol. You have no doubt channel tv is reputatble because overtime you may have observed or even done business with them so you can publicly claim they are reputable. I have no problem with that.
I on my own end make or draw my belief on this personality not because I have had a firsthand relationship but based on beer palour discussions, market women observations, reputable media news etc. The sum up of it all majorly reflects that chime isn't an arrogant man. He just would not say that.

So you believe what you hear from Drunkards in Beer Parlours but not what a reputable Media Outfit like Channels says..... shocked shocked

This your case hard ooo!!

cheesy cheesy

P.S.: so you dey patronise beer parlour... Abi??

grin
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by Gboliwe: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
I know you know exactly what I want to say, but hey, you can use my limitations to showcase your writing skill. cheesy
Crazy boy. cheesy
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by GARRIx7(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gboliwe: I know you know exactly what I want to say, but hey, you can use my limitations to showcase your writing skill. cheesy
Crazy boy. cheesy

How can I know what's in your heart...

I can only know if you allow me "Speak to Your Heart in a Special Way"...

wink
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by Gboliwe: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
GARRI (x7):

How can I know what's in your heart...

I can only know if you allow me "Speak to Your Heart in a Special Way"...

wink
Remain focused! Lol.
Thank God for chime's life.
Re: I Owe Nobody No Apology For My Absence - Gov. Chime by GARRIx7(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gboliwe:
Remain focused! Lol.
Thank God for chime's life.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Big Gap Exist Between The Current Pope And Some Nigeria Pastors / GEJ/PDP Witch-hunt:efcc Arrests Kano Assembly Speaker, Seven Other Members / Soldier Chasing A Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.