Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate (24019 Views)

Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo) / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Leadn(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Abrantie: If I read correctly, that dude now has no kidneys. I say that's a lie. There's no way a human being can survive for a week without kidneys.

moronic Ghanian he has just one kidney!
He can't save his dad 'cos he already dished one to the dean! And I thought yu morons were intelligent?!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by obyrich(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
First class my foot! Degree Ko, degree ni. The boy didn't say what actually happened. No naija guy can be that daft. I repeat, no Nigerian guy can be that stupid. Maybe someone wants to drive traffic to his blog.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by kiyosaki1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
A University of Lagos (UNILAG) student who couldn't swap kidneys to save his father’s life confessed in the hospital that he sold one of his kidney to graduate with a first class.

The 24 years old boy recollected how he sold one of his kidneys to the dean of his faculty a few days before his convocation. He says he was being threatened with the reality of having to spend an additional two years to his already prolonged eight years stay in the school.

He was nearly in tears while he explained why he couldn't donate his last and only kidney to his father who is in desperate need of a kidney to survive.

Despite him graduating with a first class, it is sad to say he has never been able to secure an adequate job.

So with no kidney, no job, and no money, how does this young boy expect to save his dying father?

No job and not enough money…and now he needs a kidney to save his dad.

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/02/a-university-of-lagos-unilag-student.html?m=1
false
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by wonlasewonimi: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
Looks like he shat his kidney, gave it to the lecturer and bagged first class...rubbish story.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by TheKingsQueen: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
The boy really acted foolishly. He must have been an unserious student that's why he spent 8yrs in d University and still had extra 2 yrs waiting for him. Now his certificate reads 1st class while his brain reads FAIL. How will he now get a genuine job when the certificate he's using is not genuine.

2ndly, let him expose d name of the goddamned lecturer
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Ayenero: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
This guy b
e mumu oo
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Walexy96: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin Businessman.
cyril83: you talk as if ur a novice of nigerian schools and lecturers, you report the bad act of your lecturers and you spend the rest of your life in institution. Though he went too far by offering his kidney in exchange for grade...anywayz someone shud tell this poor boy that with 1 billion naira,i will honourably save his father by donating my left kidney
grin
cyril83: you talk as if ur a novice of nigerian schools and lecturers, you report the bad act of your lecturers and you spend the rest of your life in institution. Though he went too far by offering his kidney in exchange for grade...anywayz someone shud tell this poor boy that with 1 billion naira,i will honourably save his father by donating my left kidney
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
The boy really acted foolishly. He must have been an unserious student that's why he spent 8yrs in d University and still had extra 2 yrs waiting for him. Now his certificate reads 1st class while his brain reads FAIL. How will he now get a genuine job when the certificate he's using is not genuine.

2ndly, let him expose d name of the goddamned lecturer

This is a case of scam mixed with a little dose of subterfuge. . . .Beware of fraudsters !
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by nic121: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nonsense guy. He cud have as well sold his soul to illuminati. All these first class guys with no street sense. How can ♏Ɣ lecturer as me for ♏Ɣ kidney when I was matriculating did I sign that I can lose any part of ♏Ɣ organ? With all his education he doesn't know his rights. I will so deal with that lecturer not only him, his family also. This story is fishy if u ® a gud student y the kidney donation. It makes no sense to me. Is this story authentic all the same the guy is stupid period.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by kcpumping(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
pheyikemi: The student acted in a very stupid way. When he had a chance to nab d man, he blew it. He shd av reported d incidence wiv evidence then, afta d removal of his kidney he's now confessing. Of wot use is his confession? It won't bring back his kidney. How will u give him ur body part? He z lucky d dean did not use his kidney 4rituals. The dean shd av asked him to remove his heart instead datz a beta option angry
Feyi wud ΰ pls be my val?
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Ugosample(m): 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The boy's name is not available,the dean's name is not available and the link looks suspicious.

This is a big allegation levelled against Unilag authority,too much annoymity will jeopardise the authenticity of this incident.the invisble boy has to come out to the public !
Exactly my thoughts. This news must be fake!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by OluEmmaAss: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
I hope he lives to use d certificate!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Demdem(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
How many times do i want to tell u guys that the Retardeen has already renamed this school and its now called MAULAG grin grin
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by omoodeogere(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
slowpoke KUKU GO TO MALAYSIA AND SALE UR KIDNEY ODE
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by temitemi1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
What a life!!!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by yuzedo: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Babanla LIE!

How did he spend six years for a four year course (speculative) and still graduate with a first class?

I know the tribe of the unimaginative dolt that came up with this craptastic story! Lugubrious!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Mobsync(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
Funny story. The boy's telling lies, there's more than to what meets the eye. At least we all get to hear of students doing rituals, prostitution and selling their body parts 4 money. So stop blowing hot air, next please
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by gbadexy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
There is no doubt how someone who already spent 8 years in university can get a first class!
So many inconsistency in the story.
Na fake
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by semidaraeb(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wonder why anyone will believe this fairly tale. You wenmt to Unilag and spent 8years with a prospect of another 2 years stariing you in the face and you can still make a 1st class??

Please people should reason like educated human beings and not just reply or believe any non/sense they read or hear about on the net.

There is no way someone can make a 1st class after spending 8 years in school, 8 years means plenty carry over (except the school was on strike for 2 years or more)which as not happend to the best of my knowledge, how can you have a first class when you have plenty carry over.

Like someone rightly said, to have a 1st class means plenty As and few Bs. How will the Dean change the records of the student kept in the records office in the senate? did he bribe or threaten all of the staff there.

When did the boy start University that he is 24years old now.

One of the reasons why i glance through NL with out contributing anything.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by eldoradoxx: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
A University of Lagos (UNILAG) student who couldn't swap kidneys to save his father’s life confessed in the hospital that he sold one of his kidney to graduate with a first class.

The 24 years old boy recollected how he sold one of his kidneys to the dean of his faculty a few days before his convocation. He says he was being threatened with the reality of having to spend an additional two years to his already prolonged eight years stay in the school.

He was nearly in tears while he explained why he couldn't donate his last and only kidney to his father who is in desperate need of a kidney to survive.

Despite him graduating with a first class, it is sad to say he has never been able to secure an adequate job.

So with no kidney, no job, and no money, how does this young boy expect to save his dying father?

No job and not enough money…and now he needs a kidney to save his dad.

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/02/a-university-of-lagos-unilag-student.html?m=1
Its only empty brains that will believe the lies ridden story. First he was threatened by his dean to donate his kidney to him few days to "convocation". Now for those didn't go to university, convocation takes place perhaps several months after Senate of the University has approved all results of graduating students and at that poin Dean cannot alter certificate signed by VC of the school. He said he had spent 8 years and was to spend additional 2yrs if he hadn't agreed to donate his kidney. How did he come about 8yrs and additional 2yrs he projected ? He said he donated his only kidney, where is the other? How is he surviving without a kidney at all. Is he on dialysis? Many questions begging answers
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mobsync: Funny story. The boy's telling lies, there's more than to what meets the eye. At least we all get to hear of students doing rituals, prostitution and selling their body parts 4 money. So stop blowing hot air, next please

The boy is just looking for an avenue to avoid donating his kidney to his dad,so he had to make up a spurious story to cover up.

Imagine yourself in his shoes,what will you do ?
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
nikkypearl: I always love your post!
u be lesbo?
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by pheyikemi: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
kcpumping:
Feyi wud ΰ pls be my val?
grin
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Bambela(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
People should write any thing they feel like just because NL is faceless. What is the name of the boy? What of the Dean's name? Which faculty and department? Stewpid allegation.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Wsdm: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
All the atrocities that you see in Nigeria today started from the schools and the students are the victims. Very pathetic story. But can one survive without a kidney?
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by pheyikemi: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2013
hardleyC:
u be lesbo?
shocked No, she z not, she luvs d post and not a personality, moreova, she has a fiance u knw. Do u wanna date her??undecided
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by pheyikemi: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wsdm: All the atrocities that you see in Nigeria today started from the schools and the students are the victims. Very pathetic story. But can one survive without a kidney?
Yes a person can survive wt a kidney
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Jarus(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Until I read same story from credible medium, not unknown blog, I comment my reserve.
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by crackhouse(m): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
na who i go ask?
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by GhostFaceKiller: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=50pt]lies.

he sold it in Malaysia. i heard it's the new game played out yahoo boys opt for to keep their game up.[/size]
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by segebobo: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
So after extra year in school, he still made first class? Abeg the story is not true!
Re: Unilag Student Sold His Kidney To Graduate by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Mods,

Tonto Dike hasn't made front page yet. Please urgently do something and bring her post to the front page.

Thank you.
angry pardon me!
Bt u are such an AHOE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools / Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home / Unilag Merit Admission List For 2011/2012 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.