Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Testing - Good Or Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testing - Good Or Bad (2277 Views)

See How Virginity Testing Is Done In Some Parts Of Africa (pictures) / Guys, Can You Marry No Testing? / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Easybaby(f): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2008
Enough of this testing thread sad angry
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by dgb4(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2008
Testing??

What if any of the party rejects it?
Or sometimes churches?
What will be the outcome?

Do u think tested marriages lasts longer than the untested ones

candid responses pls
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by pein(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2008
testing?!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin ROTFLMAO!!!!
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by kalmebad(f): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2008
@poster

The bible  condems sex b4 marriage but how many of us keep to it?
"Testing" as the poster has choosen to tag it should not be a yardstick to determine marriage
Since the two people here are matured,it should be a mutual agreement
I see nothing wrong if they choose to discover or re-discover who they are ,except we are talking of two virgins here
In all let it be mutual thing and not a yardstick
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2008
Genotype/ Hepatitis/ HIV etc tests? why not?

I wonder if most mothers wldn't have gladly aborted these testers if they'd tested and got d slightest hint they'd turn out this way. embarassed undecided
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TOYOSI20(f): 5:12am On Mar 14, 2008
May kelly:

From:TOYOS120 -The word "Taste", sounds derogatory, very bad choice of words. . . . . . . . . . . . , . .

@TOYOS120, I like calling a spade a spade. Testing as it sounds, that's what unbeliever calls it. So lets hit the point and striaght to their Language "Testing" But it might sounds bad to you - but thats what they call it. No need of beating about the bush.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . . ,  . .

My dear go for it whatever works for u,   

Like u've clearly stated "that what they call it". shocked

One would think calling a spade a spade would be

"Having Premarital Sex, - "Good Or Bad" undecided

And then again everyone is entitled to their own

opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Jairzinho(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
lamidebaby:

I wonder if most mothers wldn't have gladly aborted these testers if they'd tested and got d slightest hint they'd turn out this way. embarassed undecided

This is too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Jairzinho(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

I won't call it ''testing'' nor ''sampling''

Call it 'getting to know her better'
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TOYOSI20(f): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2008
Jairzinho:

Sounds good
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Maykelly(f): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2008
TOYOSI20:

"Having Premarital Sex, - "Good Or Bad" undecided

@TOYOS120, This topic is not about Premarital Sex. Is simply a man wanting to see how a lady looks in bed (i go test her first) before proposing marriage to her. So if it sounds bad, then i assume you know is a BAD THING. So what are your advice to those people.

Whether sounding good or bad is not the issue - No SIN sounds good. I don't paint sins name, I call it the way is named.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Maykelly(f): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2008
Jairzinho:

There is a difference b/w getting to know her (Acquaintance) and illicit intercourse. And the Topic is not talking about pre-marital sex - The topic is pointing at those people - who want to marry a girl - but would want to see how she's in bed (they usually tell their fellow friends; i Will test her first)
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TOYOSI20(f): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
May kelly:

@TOYOS120, This topic is not about Premarital Sex. Is simply a man wanting to see how a lady looks in bed (i go test her first) before proposing marriage to her. So if it sounds bad, then i assume you know is a BAD THING. So what are your advice to those people.

Whether sounding good or bad is not the issue - No SIN sounds good. I don't paint sins name, I call it the way is named.

Listen, I'd really appreciate if u stop addressing  wink me I'm essentially getting sick of it, I replied to your earlier post

towards me and I'm done with this thread,  kiss

What is my own if they taste it, fry it, or even destroy it, its their life and their palaver   shocked

I was simply referring to the prior posters comment, or did u not see that I had "given u the go ahead to

freely use whatever term u felt like" wink, I stated it clearly without any animosity or bias, so A beg leave me alone, I'm in

no mood for any bickering, haba what is it Toyosi this Toyosi that, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good day. cool
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Maykelly(f): 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Listen, I'd really appreciate if u stop addressing wink me I'm essentially getting sick of it, I replied to your earlier post
towards me and I'm done with this thread, kiss
What is my own if they taste it, fry it, or even destroy it, its their life and their palaver shocked

Your action towards this topic is strange. I guess your touched by this post.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by kolaoloye(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2008
@poster,
It is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD to test,
WORSE to get pregnant in the process,
WORST  to terminate the pregnancy. angry
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by TOYOSI20(f): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2008
May kelly:

Your action towards this topic is strange. I guess your touched by this post.

Yes I sure am, touched by how stupid and daft it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Maykelly(f): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Yes I sure am, touched by how stupid and daft it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

Sure, afterall is ur opinion.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Scopium: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2008
[size=13pt]If one is ready to spend the rest of his/her life with somebody why should one start that adventure on a trial and error basis? Abeg test/taste/sample/check/know better first and be you sure are [b]sex[/b]patible period. If you use faith to marry a rock, you'll also use faith to sleep with the rock.[/size]
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by tommyex(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2008
MIC check 1. 2 grin
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by kay0195: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
taste wetin? na food,
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by ssumpta(f): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2010
Testing indeed. Lie of the devil!
Sexual problems have solutions. I wonder how an intelligent human being can think otherwise.
I pity those who fall for that crap.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Girl846(f): 1:19am On Apr 15, 2010
$ammy:

Have you guys ever heard of sexual incompatability?What if you guys aren't sexually compatable?What if she frigid?What if she has a terrible kitten odour?What if shes got an over expanded hole?
My guy i go test my wife even if na once before i marry o.I no dey inside had i know.

Sexual compatibility is a myth. Its an excuse for pre-marital intimacy that people created and tell themselves to help their guilt and justify their sins.
God gave us the command to not engage in it till we are married.
God knows that we do not have to have intimacy before marriage to know whether we are compatible.
Are humans now smarter than God? God knows what is best for us.
After marriage you have ample time to discover what your partner likes and grow together sexually.
Tell me this:
How come all the "sexually compatible couples" keep jumping from one partner to another before and before they settle down for marriage they have a host of sexual partners behind them?
(I think i will create a thread about this topic)
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by Girl846(f): 1:24am On Apr 15, 2010
Please if any man has told you he wants to 'test' you before marriage, RUN FAR.
He just wants to get in your pants.
What does he need to test? as long as you have working organs, intimacy will be okay after marriage, you can work at knowing each others body's and preferences after marriage. You have plenthy of time to practice getting it right after marriage.
Besides premarital intimacy is greatly condemned in the Bible.
God always knows what is best for us.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by ayettymama(f): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2010
test, is she icecream??

but this has given me an idea!
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by johnterry4: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
ayettymama:

test, is she icecream??

but this has given me an idea!

testing is gud o.some women dont taste sweet anymore.
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by ruskiee(m): 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
Testing or tasting?
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by abrahym(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
it show bad and immature
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by ayettymama(f): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2010
johnterry4:

testing is gud o.some women dont taste sweet anymore.

i see- like men are o soo chocolate and vanilla!
Re: Testing - Good Or Bad by kpolli(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
as a professional Tester (its actually my job, IT Testing), i bliv everything needs to be tested

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) / Would You Take poo From Your Fiance/fiancee Because Of Her American Passport? / My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.