Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That (2267 Views)

She Left Me Saying Am Too Good For Her / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hello,
Got this sweet and lovely gurl i loved and am willing to marry her, but the problem now is am begging 4 just a kiss, and she always say that it is too early 4 that, that who knows what i may ask next if she allows me, this is driving me nuts, and she is 4rm Africa, u dont wanna see how am begging 4 just a kiss.
What should i do? Just imagin me Odiaero begging 4 kiss
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Omolola1(f): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hehehehehe, keep begging, she would yield!
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
odiaero:

Hello,
Got this sweet and lovely gurl i loved and am willing to marry her, but the problem now is am begging 4 just a kiss, and she always say that it is too early 4 that, that who knows what i may ask next if she allows me, this is driving me nuts, and she is 4rm Africa, u dont wanna see how am begging 4 just a kiss.

you fool why do you have to ask for one

let it happens on its own without asking for it
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

you fool why do you have to ask for one

let it happens on its own without asking for it

Hello, no insult here, be warned

® OMOLOLA, am tired of begging
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
odiaero:

i still insist that you are a fool

all you need to is create an environment that will lead to kiss
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by ksena(f): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
it could be that she's afraid of where the kiss can lead too,
maybe she knows about herself that when she starts kissing, she will not stop and will go all the way,
and that she wants to save that for marriage, just a wild guess,
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Omolola1(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2010
Poster, i am so disappointed, do u mean u dont know what to do to arouse ur gurl?
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by buccaneer7(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2010

i still insist that you are a fool

all you need to is create an environment that will lead to kiss

YOU MEAN SPENDING 5,000 DOLLARS A NIGHT HUH?  grin grin tongue   IF YOU ARE HUNGRY FOR A KISS THEN FIND A CLEAN HOOKER YOU WOULD GET ONE IN 30MIN HAHAHHA
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
® OMOLOLA, please what should i do?
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Omolola1(f): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
Make sure u both are in a quiet place, for goodness sake, look into her eyes and if she loves you, the rest is history!
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
i stays in quite place
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Odunnu: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
Do you have bad breath?
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2010
nope, my breath is golden
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by yme1(f): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2010
maybe she aint free with ya to that extent yet

i laff in swahilli,are u Obama or Bill Gate ? y u nor go beg undecided
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by sleekch1c(f): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
Odunnu:

Do you have bad breath?
thats ryt,b4 u verify dat ur breath is golden,ask a good female frnd, those who ve bad breath never knew dat they do!
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by buccaneer7(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2010
lets look at it this way. the guy thinks that girl is his girl friend but the girl doesnt take it that way yet
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2010
i dont hv bad breath, some gulrs are dying to kiss me, but they are whites
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by lapazzy: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2010
may be your girl weak point is kissing and she don't want to fall easily
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Odunnu: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
odiaero:

nope, my breath is golden
Who we go ask nah?
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Konjour(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mehnn, begging to kiss grin grin grin That is gross!

1 Like

Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Michole(f): 1:55am On Oct 17, 2010
You are so full of it!!!
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Jibson999(m): 2:23am On Oct 17, 2010
@poster
ur own beta. i just toasted dis babe(not more dan a week) and we just finished xcul and she's already telling me how she lost seven thousand & needs to repay b4 tuesday, xpecting me to give her when i neva even, i tink ur own beta pass, cos i still no know how to tell her say i no fit part wit dat kin dough
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by sleekch1c(f): 3:42am On Oct 17, 2010
odiaero:

i dont hv bad breath, some gulrs are dying to kiss me, but they are whites
why the racist comment?a woman is a woman no matter her colour, roger that. angry angry angry
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2010
roger that, my bad
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 17, 2010
Jibson999:

@poster
your own beta. i just toasted dis babe(not more dan a week) and we just finished xcul and she's already telling me how she lost seven thousand & needs to repay b4 tuesday, xpecting me to give her when i neva even, i tink your own beta pass, cos i still no know how to tell her say i no fit part wit dat kin dough
\
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by madlady(f): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
odiaero:

Hello,

Wait until she's ready, good things come to those who wait.
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
madlady:

Wait until she's ready, good things come to those who wait.

the guy ask for kiss when his erection is very visible
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by madlady(f): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^What's wrong with asking each to his own. The @poster respects the girl he wants to marry.
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

the guy ask for kiss when his erection is very visible
^ Notice me, always to make sense undecided
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
madlady:

^^^What's wrong with asking each to his own. The @poster respects the girl he wants to marry.

asking for a kiss are you crazy

a kiss should be given willingly not asking for it
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by madlady(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

asking for a kiss are you crazy

a kiss should be given willingly not asking for it

Hmmmm.

We are all different, what works for one doesn't always work for another.
Re: My So Loved Girlfriend Refused To Kiss Me, Saying It Is Too Early 4 That by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
madlady:

Hmmmm.

We are all different, what works for one doesn't always work for another.

not on a kiss dear

if you ask and given it means it is done out of duty or command than willingness from the heart without being ask

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. / When Your Boyfriend Is Hot And You Are Not / No Need To Cry When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Says It's Over...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.