Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please (2322 Views)

Dawkins Is A Dunce (how Anony/deepsight/enigma Mirror Extreme Xtians) / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MrAnony1(m): 2:27am On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:
You dont realise that I enjoy it the more you guyz comment without addressing the op. Some christian out there is losing faith by seeing your shenanigans. Frankly. keep up the Anonyism smiley

Neddivine:
No christian is loosing faith anywhere cos we're watching from the back seat and can see clearly the hypocrisy u portray.I'm certaian u've read the link from DeepSight but you know clearly his arguements beat u completely.Didn't u click n read/watch all u learned about Dawkins or he copied and pasted them on ur doorstep.Face it they beat u without even trying & as for me I go back to the back seat & keep watching with the rest irrespecting of what ur next rantings will be.
So much for the christians poor macdaddy (a.k.a logicboy) was hoping to convert

MacDaddy01:
Yawn. You people keep making claims. Feel free to explain how Deepsight's argument beat the op. Very simple taks in which £1,000 says you will fail.
Even funnier is this response.... First logicboy asks for an explanation, he is presented with one by DeepSight, next - without engaging with the explanation presented - he demands for an explanation of the explanation from Neddivine . . . .just like his master dawkins. Recall what Reyginus said at the beginning of the thread?

It is very easy to bet £1000 that he'll fail if all you'll do is shout "fail!" irrespective of what he says.

If you cannot see that demanding the proof of a proof is irrational then your case really can't be helped. . . . I know that even after showing you this you'll come up with an even more irrational defense spiced up with personal insults to justify your irrationality. As they say, "a foolish fool is one who doesn't know that he is a fool......and dare I say; foolishly defends his foolishness"

Alas, it is really a difficult thing to show a logical dunce that someone else is a logical dunce. How does one go about it?
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MrAnony1(m): 2:39am On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

#Butthurt DeepSight
smh
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by DeepSight(m): 2:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Mr_Anony:

So much for the christians poor macdaddy (a.k.a logicboy) was hoping to convert

Even funnier is this response.... First logicboy asks for an explanation, he is presented with one by DeepSight, next - without engaging with the explanation presented - he demands for an explanation of the explanation from Neddivine . . . .just like his master dawkins. Recall what Reyginus said at the beginning of the thread?

It is very easy to bet £1000 that he'll fail if all you'll do is shout "fail!" irrespective of what he says.

If you cannot see that demanding the proof of a proof is irrational then your case really can't be helped. . . . I know that even after showing you this you'll come up with an even more irrational defense spiced up with personal insults to justify your irrationality. As they say, "a foolish fool is one who doesn't know that he is a fool......and dare I say; foolishly defends his foolishness"

Alas, it is really a difficult thing to show a logical dunce that someone else is a logical dunce. How does one go about it?

Ol boy, e tire me o. I still cant get over his inability to click on a link and respond to "my own words" posted there. Like someone pointed out, he must click on links everyday to see Dawkins Arguments, no? In fact, he must click on links to post on any thread, no?

Instead, the toddler expects me to go and cut and paste and quote everything I have already written in another thread: and this is his basis for failing to respond to the points therein - and proclaiming everyone else an empty barrel.

You see, when some one acts this illogically, one must be concerned for his sanity. One must also be concerned that such a person needs urgent medical attention as he may be suffering from some very serious psychological problems. To be honest - and I say this without any ill will whatsoever - I am concerned about him. Aside from the painful illogicalities, the baby-crying and attention seeking (and begging for compliments) are traits that should concern people who conduct research on potential psychopaths. No kidding here. I mean that.

Well you met logicboy at least. So you tell us. How old is he? 13 or 14? Cos he cant possibly be a day older than that.

Which is why the fellow should be left and allowed to grow up. What disturbs me though, is that even at 13 or 14, I am certain my faculties were not this under developed. Nor for 13 and 14 year olds that I currently know.

Sincerely, we are rather all the foolish ones for bothering with this chap.

Albeit that we bother from the audacity of hope.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MrAnony1(m): 3:53am On Feb 14, 2013
Deep Sight:

Ol boy, e tire me o. I still cant get over his inability to click on a link and respond to "my own words" posted there. Like someone pointed out, he must click on links everyday to see Dawkins Arguments, no? In fact, he must click on links to post on any thread, no?

When a man is a fanatic, he will close his eyes to everything that threatens his blind faith.
Funny how logicboy calls other people slaves while slavishly fighting for his master Dawkins like a good obedient sheep.
In a weird way, it kinda reminds me of those who defend Sign Fireman, Oyedepo, Chris Oyakilome, T.B Joshua e.t.c. It's the exact "touch not my anointed" mentality

Instead, the toddler expects me to go and cut and paste and quote everything I have already written in another thread: and this is his basis for failing to respond to the points therein - and proclaiming everyone else an empty barrel.

Logicboy is quite happy to stay ignorant. Why should he bother with your 'empty-barrel' link.

You see, when some one acts this illogically, one must be concerned for his sanity. One must also be concerned that such a person needs urgent medical attention as he may be suffering from some very serious psychological problems. To be honest - and I say this without any ill will whatsoever - I am concerned about him. Aside from the painful illogicalities, the baby-crying and attention seeking (and begging for compliments) are traits that should concern people who conduct research on potential psychopaths. No kidding here. I mean that.

The bolded are the same concerns I have had. Glad I'm not the only one who had them. The basis of cult is when a man is no longer interested in truth but in how many people he can influence.

Well you met logicboy at least. So you tell us. How old is he? 13 or 14? Cos he cant possibly be a day older than that.

Lol he is older than 14. Sad isn't it?

Which is why the fellow should be left and allowed to grow up. What disturbs me though, is that even at 13 or 14, I am certain my faculties were not this under developed. Nor for 13 and 14 year olds that I currently know.

Sincerely, we are rather all the foolish ones for bothering with this chap.

Albeit that we bother from the audacity of hope.

The bolded is what I ask myself ever so often; Are we not the foolish ones for indulging him? Perhaps we are.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2013
Mr_Anony:
When logicboy asked for proof that dawkins was a philosophy dunce, The first thing that came to my mind was: "how does one go about proving to a philosophy dunce that someone else is a philosophy dunce?"

In order to recognize irrationality, one must first know what good rational thought looks like.

If logicboy cannot see the foolishness in Dawkins demanding proof of proof, then I'm afraid it is no use.
I agree. It takes a greater level of 'itism' to accept such statement. Logicboy, is trying to redefine dullness.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by F00028: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2013
Mr_Anony:
When logicboy asked for proof that dawkins was a philosophy dunce, The first thing that came to my mind was: "how does one go about proving to a philosophy dunce that someone else is a philosophy dunce?"...

ouch! that's gonna leave a mark sad
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2013
Reyginus: I agree. It takes a greater level of 'itism' to accept such statement. Logicboy, is trying to redefine dullness.

Did I even call anyone a dunce or dull? So how did I try to redefine dullness? Why do christians like you lie?
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2013
F00028:

ouch! that's gonna leave a mark sad

Wow....supporting abuse? Good muslim

You cant see the problem with Anony's comment?

I asked him how Dawkins is philosophical dunce and then Anony claims that I am a philosophical dunce and so he cant explain it to me.

Not only insulting but arrogant and fallacious
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by F00028: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2013
"Aside from the painful illogicalities, the baby-crying and attention seeking (and begging for compliments) are traits that should concern people who conduct research on potential psychopaths."

that too sad
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2013
F00028: "Aside from the painful illogicalities, the baby-crying and attention seeking (and begging for compliments) are traits that should concern people who conduct research on potential psychopaths."

that too sad

You know, Betathings always asks to show eveidence that muslims insult others form other religions/beliefs. Thanks for adding to my arsenal along with vedaxcool.

Can you please continue wink
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by F00028: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

You know, Betathings always asks to show eveidence that muslims insult others form other religions/beliefs. Thanks for adding to my arsenal along with vedaxcool.

Can you please continue wink

I didn't insult you, logic. stop crying wolf.

but i guess that's my cue. I'll be leaving now. ta!
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2013
F00028:

I didn't insult you, logic. stop crying wolf.

but i guess that's my cue. I'll be leaving now. ta!

Shame finally caught up with you smiley
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

Did I even call anyone a dunce or dull? So how did I try to redefine dullness? Why do christians like you lie?

Lololol. This boy, you need to learn how to understand.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. This boy, you need to learn how to understand.

mtchew
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

mtchew
Oh! Finally, I've been debunked.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Reyginus: Oh! Finally, I've been debunked.

You have problems
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. This boy, you need to learn how to understand.
Bros that boy understood every thing. He needed to waste the so much time he has got and you guys obliged him. Is it not obvious that he is not interested in any intelligent discussion? He is a perfect example of an illogical person and the reason is too much time with nothing to do with the time. Don't be surprise if one day u see thread proclaiming Jesus is Lord or Islam is love by lb. He got to much time with nothing to with it.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mee234:
Bros that boy understood every thing. He needed to waste the so much time he has got and you guys obliged him. Is it not obvious that he is not interested in any intelligent discussion? He is a perfect example of an illogical person and the reason is too much time with nothing to do with the time. Don't be surprise if one day u see thread proclaiming Jesus is Lord or Islam is love by lb. He got to much time with nothing to with it.

Wow...such psychoanalysis
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

u need am. grin
MacDaddy01:

u need am.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
MacDaddy01:

You have problems
but I was trying to be truthful. Haven't you debunked me yet?
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2013
So, in summary, we have gone over 2 pages and yet no one has given a fresh argument why Dawkins is a philosophical dunce.

Thanks to anyone that has read this thread to see that Deepsight, Anony and Enigma have no substance, only empty rhetoric.

At least, Reyginius and Jesoul tried to prove their points despite some very weak arguments against Dawkins. They didnt sidestep like the 3 empty barrels.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by DeepSight(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2013
MacDaddy01: They didnt sidestep like the 3 empty barrels.

Singing - *Three blind mice, three blind mice, see how they run, see how they run*. . .

Ol boy we agreed on rules for our new thread on same subject. The thread has barely started and you have screamed "no evidence!" and "shut up, empty barrel!" and have decided to end the thread with barely five posts made. For heaven's sake be a man of honour. Anyway I still have some commenst to make there later in the day. Later.
Re: Anony, Enigma And Deepsight, Prove That Dawkins Is A Philosophical Dunce, Please by MacDaddy01: 10:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Deep Sight:

Singing - *Three blind mice, three blind mice, see how they run, see how they run*. . .

Ol boy we agreed on rules for our new thread on same subject. The thread has barely started and you have screamed "no evidence!" and "shut up, empty barrel!" and have decided to end the thread with barely five posts made. For heaven's sake be a man of honour. Anyway I still have some commenst to make there later in the day. Later.

Dont carry over BS from another thread here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where To Download Powerful Christian Messages? / Dr. Ben Carson Urges Americans To Lean Into Faith, Prayer Amid COVID-19 Fear / Fake Nigerian Prophets Of Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.