Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day (9795 Views)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke / Will You Watch Champions League Or Celebrate Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by atymat: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
'Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate love', yes, but it can be celebrated in a better way: there are lots of pple who dont know wat is called love, they've never been loved. To show them love & make them feel a little of wat we have in abundance wld be a great way to celebrate love. All i'm saying is dont take the love of your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife as the sole aim of Valentine's Day, but divert your love for just dat day to those who knows nothing about love & have never felt being loved.

6 Likes

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
ALL THIS VAL THREAD SEF undecided
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by ebamma(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
.How To Make Nairaland Frontpage
1)open a thread about tonto dike
2)open a thread about Jim ikye or any other actor eating food
3)bribe or befriend a mod
4)open a thread about valentine
This ebooks are almost running out, contact me if you are interested in making frontpage,the poster above just bought one if he can achieve it u can achieve it too

16 Likes

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by fpeter(f): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
2nd to comment grin
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mods why
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by sunnyp1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Vaaaaal everywhere, seyb tomorrow don come
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Stevsmog: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
try to celebrate the val with agape love.....best of luck to u all[quote
author=atymat]'Valentine's Day is a day to celebrate love', yes, but it
can be celebrated in a better way: there are lots of pple who dont know
wat is called love, they've never been loved. To show them love &
make them feel a little of wat we have in abundance wld be a great way
to celebrate love. All i'm saying is dont take the love of your
boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife as the sole aim of Valentine's
Day, but divert your love for just dat day to those who knows nothing
about love & have never felt being loved.[/quote]
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nothing is better than taking a sleeping pills,and sleep all day when single.

For me,my plan is to form quarell at all cost,to avoid biting my fingers,after the valentine buohahah

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Odinaka00(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
I wish I could just close my eyes, never to wake up till 20th February
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by trendystuf(f): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
Everyday should be valentine, it's not just showing love on the 14th of Feb. every year bt helping out to those in need everyday of our lives...n leave our footprints behind
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Freezle(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
please mod, lets be serious here
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by azimibraun: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Which Val are u talking abt? Small children and wayward ppl val or serious and meaningful sensible ppl val?
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by MAYOWAAK: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Here is MFM prayer for February 14,
Feb 14 is a day for prayers against every strange girl in d life or around our husband, fiancé's life.
1) Anybody trying to hug my husband or fiancé seductively, catch fire.
2) Anyone planning to sit on his laps, be unseated by fire.
3) Any person, spirit or power that wants to collect money or expensive gifts from him, somersault and die.
4) Any strange woman that wants to put asunder what God has joined together, be shattered by fire,
5) Anyone sending romantic msg to my partner, be struck with rheumatism.
6) Evil kisses waiting for my partner, be consumed by fire
7) You strange woman/ man, that wants to camp my partner all day, be encamped by fire
Anyone, planning a 'quickie' with my husband in d office on d 14th, be electrocuted
Open your mouth and P r a a a a a a a ay.

10 Likes

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Akpoistson(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
[quote
author=ebamma].How To Make Nairaland Frontpage
This ebooks are almost running out, contact me if you are interested in
making frontpage,the poster above just bought one if he can achieve it u
can achieve it too[/quote]
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
All you SINNERS[ndi njo na ndi mmehie]...Today is ash wednesday the begining of lenten season,you people are discussing chocolate,flowers,vanilla and fornications.
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Vizboyz: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
[size=150]what the hell is valentines day

jay dee i told you.you cant stop me from posting in romance department as far as nl is consine[/size]
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
gbosaa: All you SINNERS[ndi njo na ndi mmehie]...Today is ash wednesday the begining of lenten season,you people are discussing chocolate,flowers,vanilla and fornications.
grin grin grin
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by follygab: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
ebamma: .How To Make Nairaland Frontpage
This ebooks are almost running out, contact me if you are interested in making frontpage,the poster above just bought one if he can achieve it u can achieve it too

5) Talk aout a pastor buying Jet
6) Post a trend on 'RMD and family/ Mercy johnson and new baby's picture
7) Timaya uses Mercedez benz as a taxi
cool Picture of Stella Aboderin wit and without make-up

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by eduson33(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by DonaldGenes(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ebammma I don tire to see val this val that! This is becominq annoyinq! Spit on thread and walks away
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by novakid(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by babarazy: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Val! Val! Val.
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by AfroBlue(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
Today is SidePiece, Ms. 2nd Fiddle Day grin

The day before the main event.

Some people celebrate it on the 15th of February.

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
Calling Aristede Bance to come & shit on this thread. Thread to be deleted soon.
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Pappyto: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
fpeter: 2nd to comment grin
r u sure cry
fpeter: 2nd to comment grin
r u sure
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by WOruGunu(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
k na so mak i hear say i waste my val on who no sabi watin luv mean

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by mallorca(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
Vizboyz: [size=150]what the hell is valentines day

jay dee i told you.you cant stop me from posting in romance department as far as nl is consine[/size]

noted
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by obowunmi(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
go to the orphanage and motherless babies home to volunteer grin grin
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Oluwacolded: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Vizboyz: [size=150]what the hell is valentines day

guy hope you attended primary school sha,it is not consine but concern,olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by MMM2(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Op
Go 2 church
Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Yeeyo: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
I hv a gal frnd , i luv ,giv her a gift anytim dat i want coz every is a special day 4 me, i dnt hav 2 wait 4 veletine or wt eva u cal d nam.

1 Like

Re: A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2013

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U / Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.