Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister (9792 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by GisterBlogger: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
It was so shocking after a twitter lady reveals What she saw after she Tried Grabbing Boobs of her 12year old Sister.

After visiting a medical doctor for proper check up, the end result was shocking. See photo below!

Gist via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/lady-reveals-saw-tried-grabbing-boobs-12year-old-sister-photo

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by GisterBlogger: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2018

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by madridguy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Subhanalah

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by benzene00: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thank Goodness she saw it earlier

Can't imagine trying to handle some young succulent boobs only to discover that it's harder than olumo rock

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Tweak2k: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
nawa oooo you jokely touch your kid sister boobs and discover this lump... Abeg What should we call this now.....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Tamarapetty(f): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Choi!! But apart from this, why will u try to touch your sis bress in the 1st place?? Wakanda play is that?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by pillarmaria(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Regular body check-up can really save us some future disasters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
But why do I smell lies, maybe because it's twitter.
If you remove this (likely a fibroma/ fibroadenoma) from a 12yr old, you likely would have removed the entire breast and dug deep into the P.Major (muscle under the breast).

Ok let's assume this tumour was in a 12yr old, the difference between both breasts would have been very significant, even to the naked eye. Except you want to tell us that she had it in both breasts which would make the lie even more saucy grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Headlesschicken(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
undecided Just imagine that dix kid could have grown wiv that lump,had children n bwest feed em wiv one of those,n we wonder y dia r too many silly ppl living on dix earth, especially here in Nigeria n on Nairaland,all dix stupid folks whom keep making up silly posts, kindly go n revisit yuh Mama's tittie's 2confirm that u didn't suck one of those... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
benzene00:

Can't imagine trying to handle some young succulent boobs only to discover that it's harder than olumo rock
you are very correct.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by IamD18: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Also check her pussay and ass to know how hard and soft they are.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by edicied: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
I dont know BIOLOGY

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by boss1310(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
for guys who have one sis this is no excuse please refer her to your mom.thank you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Deckline(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
That is your own sister!
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Looks like wrapped fufu covered in tomato sauce.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Kenekingisback: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by wizsolzy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
benzene00:

Lol madt man
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
God bless this kind of touching... wink Lucky her..
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by chiommy123(f): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
What causes all these
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by chris31(m): 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
I dey hear na from ur own breast them remove am
Stop lying abeg
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Holywizard: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thank u.
This is y I will never stop pressing these young girls breasts.
Sucking and pressing of young breasts is my hobby
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by czarina(f): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
chiommy123:
What causes all these
it's a benign breast tumor. I think it happens when breast tissues fails to dissolve completely in puberty (I think a kid of that age should still have some breast tissues left but since she said the other was completely normal, then I'll leave it at that)
I have cousins/friends and clients who have theirs removed. I read such fibrous tissue left that way could develop into a cancer.
It's a lot more common than people think and I confirmed this first hand from my job. Almost one in every eight to ten women I met on the job have had a benign lump removed.
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by DavidEsq(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
chilisauce:
If you remove this (likely a fibroma/ fibroadenoma) from a 12yr old, you likely would have removed the entire breast and dug deep into the P.Major (muscle under the breast).

Ok let's assume this tumour was in a 12yr old, the difference between both breasts would have been very significant, even to the naked eye. Except you want to tell us that she had it in both breasts which would make the lie even more saucy grin
Be like say na olodo ppl dey twitter o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by PenlsCaP: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
chilisauce:

U really have Sense.
The moment I saw d pic the first thing that came to myind was.. This is too big to come out from a 12yr old breast without being noticed when looking at it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by PrincessB1(f): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Is that thing am seeing up there really from the 12years old girl's breast

Ok
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by tstx(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Chisos.... Tragedy averted
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by Olalan(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
How can that thing come from a 12 yrs old breast without people knowing.......
Re: Lady Reveals What She Saw After She Tried Grabbing Boobs Of Her 12yr Old Sister by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Ogbenutan
Iroyin agbo se HAAA

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Better Way To Celebrate Valentine's Day / She's The Type Of Woman Every Man Needs For A Wife - Photo / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.