Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day (9028 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by ochallo: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
1. Wake your partner up with a love song on valentine’s day. Call when you know they should still be sleeping [say 5 am or 6 am or even 8 am if your partner is the type that sleeps till noon (lazydrone) ] and then vocally sing a love song . You don’t have to be a musician but that is kind of an added advantage. If you sound terrible and your voice can probably cause a hurricane or induce migraines, then play a record underground or send an MMS. You might also request that the song is played on the radio and call or wake your partner up to listen to it. In case you don’t find any request shows that early ,just hope love songs would come up and then call your partner when they do, otherwise stick to the original plan.

2.Write your partner a letter, listing 10-50 things you love about your partner , send it in an envelope and make someone else deliver it. Don’t drop it in the mail though; it may be delivered on the wrong date or worst still to the wrong person.

3.Send 24 unique text love messages every hour of the day, yes even in the midnight. If you use a very good phone that sets the sending time of text messages, you would save yourself the stress of waking up. You can lower this done to 16-18 during the hours that you are awake but ensure that the number is an even number of text messages.

4.Indulge your partner in their favorite interests, If your partner loves to watch sitcoms for example, then sit through one with your partner. Do something that is in your partner’s interest.

5.Take up some of your partner’s chores, do not do what you can’t do or try to prove a point. Just assist and get it done well, so it wouldn't be a total waste of time at the end of the day.

6.Allow your partner choose your outfit for the valentine day, help you shave or brush your hair. You would find out that the simple outfits are the most loved.

7. Go out on a date night. Going out doesn't necessarily mean going to the most expensive restaurant to rub shoulders with the multitude you would find there on valentine’s day, trying to live up to an expectation they don’t know nothing about. The date night may be a long walk on a busy street, stopping at intervals to buy road side meals. As long as the conversation is going smooth and your legs are not aching. The date night would go on well. Listen to your partner and allow your partner speak , share a good laugh. Have fun.

8. Have your pictures taken together, by a photographer, not some clumsy amateur picture taken on your mobile phone and dumped on Facebook or instagram . Go into a photo studio and say cheese! Or better still valentine.

9. Give a gift. A well packaged gift that fits into your partner’s life. What matters most about a gift is its usability and how it fits into your partner’s life at the moment. That said, cakes might fit into your partner’s recent sugar cravings and it’s use is pretty obvious. It is best to give 9 special gifts at different times of the day. The more the gifts hit the mark of usability and need, the more points you score on the invisible scale of love on a valentine’s day.

10. Tuck your partner in at night with a phone call, recounting the events of the day and giving all appreciation for the effort in making the valentine day special, even if it wasn't You have to credit your partner for the effort. That is all that counts.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/10-things-you-should-do-for-your.html

3 Likes

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by efosanice: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2013
lol. funny, this should be on front page.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2013
Ok o
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2013
Tell another person cos i nor get val
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by DJDOLA(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2013
please pals does poor man celebrate val?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Wuse2(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2013
Nah today,no time
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by crackhaus: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2013
Boring! Where's the shorter version

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by BabaEleko(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2013
Middle finger to whoever started this Valentine bull5h1t. It's so annoying.
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by slap1(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2013
We wey no get val, nko?
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by heed101(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2013
We don hear.
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by gen2briz(m): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2013
All this because of val abi.chai me I no get time ooo
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by leslieu63(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2013
Front page again!!!!!! moderator sorry to say are u a zombie?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Damitism: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2013
This will be useful in the future IF i finally get a sensible girl.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by pyyxxaro: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2013
I WOULD THINK ABOUT IT
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Archmed(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2013
February 14 INSTALLING LOVE.
███████████░░░░░░░░░░ 44%
Installation failed. Error 404:
troubleshooting for causes.. RESULT :: Pls
INSTALL MONEY FIRST!!!=))

12 Likes

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by uzeba(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2013
if ur gurl frnd refuse the bible or olive oil as ur val gift then free ha she's a witch.......lol
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by AnitaMandy: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2013
If u are in Lagos you and your partner should just leave work early, go home and cuddle. This weather is swt mennh.
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by bunchyproject(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2013
You can also buy a property in portharcourt for your partner,check here:https://www.nairaland.com/bunchyproject/topics
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by ochallo: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2013
DJDOLA: please pals does poor man celebrate val?

Check out cheap ways to celebrate valentine on this post!

https://www.nairaland.com/1195743/cheap-valentine-ideas#14312472
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by obiomaobinna(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2013
For me I don't have any val...to have fun with but my old BB phone...loi
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Akeud(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2013
You ar free 2 do it any how u like. Don't be taught.You ar free 2 do it any how u like. Don't be taught.You ar free 2 do it any how u like. Don't be taught.
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Sheybor(f): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2013
wait o is dis 4 a male or female
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by obiomaobinna(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2013
Maleeeee
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by saiprojects(f): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2013
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Koolking(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2013
These are not for men only, Op i guess. Female will feel these tips are for the men who are responsible to their women. These tips are for both genders and even to your lesbo or gay friend. I hate it when relationship is skewed to one side. . .stereotyping that it's the responsibility of the man to call the shots. Ladies be creative and interesting in your relationships. Don't wait for the man to always be on top.

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Lagusta(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2013
I love the lady's butt in the pic, looks like a hamburger!!!

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by ochallo: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2013
Sheybor: wait o is dis 4 a male or female
both
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by ochallo: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2013
Koolking: These are not for men only, Op i guess. Female will feel these tips are for the men who are responsible to their women. These tips are for both genders and even to your lesbo or gay friend. I hate it when relationship is skewed to one side. . .stereotyping that it's the responsibility of the man to call the shots. Ladies be creative and interesting in your relationships. Don't wait for the man to always be on top.
That is why it is stated as your partner not, your girlfriend or wife, it can be done by any gender to anybody.
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by GentleSmiles: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2013
I can't find my VAL..any availables?
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Sheybor(f): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2013
hmmmnn....i c
Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2013
Nice post @ OP, but is that girl putting on a pampers abi na my eyes ni.. The girl carry oooo

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Do For Your Partner On Valentine's Day by Talk2Talk: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2013
how do singles spend theirs....? All dis ado abt V-Day sef mtchewwww! Yet u can hardly xperience thru love; break up hear n there, same thing for divorce....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol Funny Game / Is This Picture The True Definition Of Today's Relationship? Pics Attached / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.