Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day (8952 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by cyara(f): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Less than 3hrs to valentines day, if you were asked to dedicate a song to someone you care about on valentine's day, what will it be. For me it will be ''I don't know much but i know i love you'' By Aaron Neville
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by tomnmenace(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
**..my sweet potato, I wonna tell u my mind I wonna tell u my mind ooh!
I nor understand oh!
Coz I dey see well well but dey say love is blind oh
U see as u dey so
U are d luv of my life, u are d luv of my life oh!....
...OMO!
..u DON MAKE ME FALL IN....

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by zmovement(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
For me, it would be "A Father's Way" by Seal.
It was the theme song to the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness".
Nairalanders, just be happy...
Cheers.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by dopeJemi: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
GREE-DIE

Where u at?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by blackgucci(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2013
make you feel my love -adele
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by vision2050: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2013
ayinla omo wura..... *cough* ehn ehn......... Mo wi to e gboro soko yin lelun awi gbo lawi gba, se bi awon boda yin laya nile....smileysmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by iamswizz(m): 12:06am On Feb 14, 2013
'Its Ova' angry by Tonto Decay

like seriously, its OVER!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by vision2050: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2013
val ko fal ni.... Dont forget om number..... Op remember me
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by sagytariusTM1: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2013
Take Banana till you go yo.

Valentine ko, Vaseline ni.

9 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by simmydebadest(m): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2013
Sweetheart I go knack ur akpakoooo

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by AGgal(f): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2013
Take a bow by Rihana
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by anitank(f): 12:13am On Feb 14, 2013
tomnmenace: **..my sweet potato, I wonna tell u my mind I wonna tell u my mind ooh!
I nor understand oh!
Coz I dey see well well but dey say love is blind oh
U see as u dey so
U are d luv of my life, u are d luv of my life oh!....
...OMO!
..u DON MAKE ME FALL IN....
LMAO!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by anitank(f): 12:14am On Feb 14, 2013
Laughing my butt out grin grin
Nairalanders always have a way of turning everything into a joke
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by ebamma(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2013
welcome to my sex room by trey songz ft ludacris

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Rocktation(f): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2013
Baby wa gba control! kiss
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2013
I dedicate this song to ogugua88 wink

1. God be with you till we meet again;
by his counsels guide, uphold you,
with his sheep securely fold you;
God be with you till we meet again.
Refrain:
Till we meet, till we meet,
till we meet at Jesus' feet;
till we meet, till we meet,

2. God be with you till we meet again;
neath his wings securely hide you,
daily manna still provide you;
(Refrain)

3. God be with you till we meet again;
when life's perils thick confound you,
put his arms unfailing round you;
(Refrain)

4. God be with you till we meet again;
keep love's banner floating o'er you,
smite death's threatening wave before you;
(Refrain)
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3J6DftQqCfmAtbNwPyGQ6nucR-adi14ONf2P19_PJs4b5fSn-EA[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by koolJ1(f): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2013
Liela avila- can't help falling in love (with you)

Some things are meant to be...

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by optimusprime2(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Incomplete... Backstreet Boyz
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by uzeba(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Akpos: Happy Valentine Sweetie
Girl: Thanks so much baby. So
where's
my val gift?
Akpos: (pointing) Can you see
that red
RANGE ROVER parked
over there?
Girl: Oh my God!....yes....
yes...yes...I
can't believe this...
Akpos: I bought you a toothbrush
of
the same colour...
Girl: Na THUNDER go fire you
idiot

4 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by bedford101(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2013
Every Woman is Beautiful -Mish
Dedicated to my mom and all the beautiful ladies out here on Nairaland,
Mehhn ur all adorable!!

Forever -Chris Brown

to that special some1 wher'ver she may b kiss

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Csami(m): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2013
I care about me alot so am dedicating "all by myself" to me and others like me.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by freemandavid(m): 12:23am On Feb 14, 2013
OSHI
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Caracta(f): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2013
For Rhymez:

Where is he?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by LesbianBoy(m): 12:29am On Feb 14, 2013
I dedicate KEREWA by zulezoo to my Vals on NL idowuogbo and freecocoa
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by iluvtotodie(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2013
Am dedicating this song to my baby "swtchicgurl"

They say everybody plays the fool sometimes
And if I got to I don't mind
I'll be the best damn fool for you, no lie
And girl I'm loosing everytime

There's something about you baby
And I swear that it drives me crazy
I'm stuck on you baby
And I might need help,
cause I can't think of nothing else

If you told me to go rock climbing
To prove my love to you
You know I would die trying

If you told me to go and stand on BRT Lane
To prove my love to you
You know I would do it for you
Because I be your confirm mumu

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2013
Tender by Blur:

"Tender is the night lying by your side,
Tender is the touch of someone that you love too much....."

I wish I had someone to dedicate that beautiful song to. But I don't. cry
I'm still waiting for that feeling
waiting for that feeling
waiting for that feeling to come cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Ibangap(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2013
'We all want love' by Rihanna. Dedicated 2 my Angelic e-val IFY.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Feraz(m): 12:54am On Feb 14, 2013
Steel bars - Michael Bolton
Everything I do - Bryan Adams
Heal the world - Michael Jackson....
Any of the two above for the one I cherish and the last for everyone.....
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by Lagusta(m): 12:54am On Feb 14, 2013
I dedicate this song to booqee...

FUJI GYRATION BY PASUMA grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by knockturnal(m): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2013
Lady- by Kenny Rogers.

To d luv of my life

*also to ItsModella*
Re: Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day by ITbomb(m): 1:10am On Feb 14, 2013
fittty: sad For 2weeks now these childish moderators no let us hear anything. All we see on the front page is valentine topics like say we dey secondary school undecided... . **SMDH** angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Couple Married For 10 Years And Never Had Sex (PHOTO) / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.